Carbon Motors files for bankruptcy

Jun 12, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WTHR-TV Indianapolis

A company that had planned to take over a vacant Connersville plant and build high-tech police cars has filed for bankruptcy.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 33 of33
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Jack Spratt

Connersville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

indycorvette wrote:
By the way I am not fat anymore LMAO
Your head is. And the rest of you will be fat again soon.

“GO LITTLE VETTE”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

Jim_Lahey wrote:
<quoted text>
You're still as refined, demure, and genteel as ever.
Well Thank You I resemble that remark for sure LMAO Where have you been??? Drinking I bet lol
LMAO

Connersville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

indycorvette wrote:
I resemble a turd lol
True. True.

LMAO!!
You know who

Connersville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Jim_Lahey wrote:
<quoted text>
We all understand how grants work. However, if the monies are misappropriated the grant recipient can be held accountable. I imagine that the upcoming bankruptcy court hearings will reveal if the company or any of their employees were up to any shenanigans. It will be interesting to see how deep the court will dig into this.
Read the story in the business journal or Pal It and you will see that nothing was out ofoneu with the grant money. Start ups from coast to coast file on a daily basis and they do the same thing Carbom did so while it will take
Months in court it will
Breeze through b they all do. I suggest we all move on from this dead horse b and also
Move on from the fat cow known as Indy cu&tvette
charles

Connersville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

You need to quit picking on Indycorvette. She is a shemale. This can be tough when you can only get it up the AZZ.

“GO LITTLE VETTE”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Jim_Lahey wrote:
<quoted text>
Fear not Dave, there's only an outside chance that you will need to take the fall for any malfeasance that may or may not have occurred. All that you will probably have to do is show up and give sworn testimony. I suspect you were pretty much kept out of the loop entirely but they may want to know how much of the budget was allocated to coffee, styrofoam cups, stirrers, cream, and sugar.
Since you're posting on here give us all a full report about the on the job training you've been taking for the past seven months. I hope your making, at a minimum, slow and steady progress. Best of luck to ya.
Hahahahahaha that's a good on Lahey

David Jobe is a kiss ass who was in it up to his neck and he knows a lot. What a town full of crooks.
Call me anything you want but one thing I am and that is honest. Too bad most of you Urbanites can't say that.
I am sure that if the money was appropriated illegally or through ulterior motives that Lawrenceburg could somehow recoup the dough.If not I am sure they will now put a clause into their procedures for that.

“GO LITTLE VETTE”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

You know who wrote:
<quoted text>
Read the story in the business journal or Pal It and you will see that nothing was out ofoneu with the grant money. Start ups from coast to coast file on a daily basis and they do the same thing Carbom did so while it will take
Months in court it will
Breeze through b they all do. I suggest we all move on from this dead horse b and also
Move on from the fat cow known as Indy cu&tvette
Now if you are DAVID JOBE at least I don't have brown all over my nose and the rest of my body and extra green in my pocket you "Cling on the leg Urbanite and Li-ite
You know who

Connersville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Jim_Lahey wrote:
<quoted text>
Fear not Dave, there's only an outside chance that you will need to take the fall for any malfeasance that may or may not have occurred. All that you will probably have to do is show up and give sworn testimony. I suspect you were pretty much kept out of the loop entirely but they may want to know how much of the budget was allocated to coffee, styrofoam cups, stirrers, cream, and sugar.
Since you're posting on here give us all a full report about the on the job training you've been taking for the past seven months. I hope your making, at a minimum, slow and steady progress. Best of luck to ya.
You think I am Jobe? Then you are as stupid as Indy turdvette. I work for a living thank you and knew that Carbon was a no go from the start. Simply ran a report through Dunn and Bradstreet on the principals and saw how bad they were at paying bills and their business history. Then sat back and laughed at all the hoopla around them. Then would come here to laugh at idiots like Indy who think they have all the answers when they don't even know the right questions to ask.

“GO LITTLE VETTE”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

You know who wrote:
<quoted text>
You think I am Jobe? Then you are as stupid as Indy turdvette. I work for a living thank you and knew that Carbon was a no go from the start. Simply ran a report through Dunn and Bradstreet on the principals and saw how bad they were at paying bills and their business history. Then sat back and laughed at all the hoopla around them. Then would come here to laugh at idiots like Indy who think they have all the answers when they don't even know the right questions to ask.
Well Morning Glory what are your answers. Why don't you call me those names to my face and not hide behind a computer you pussy. I don't care what you say you are up this administrations ass big time.
I never said I had all the answers but it is plain to see that this administration had NO answers and for once the scammer got scammed along with his buttplugs LMAO
I wonder is Pearlie is singing Born Losers. Here I'll show you the whole Connersville gang of losers heading this town. We need a savior like Billy Jack to turn this place around LMAO He would flush out you turds !!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Michelle

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

Mr Perfect wrote:
Does this really come as a surprise to anyone? These people are thieves!
What did they steal?
Faux Princess

Fort Wayne, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Michelle wrote:
<quoted text>
What did they steal?
Mercedes? Dat you?
Michelle

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

Can't steal what you never had
Faux Princess

Fort Wayne, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Michelle wrote:
Can't steal what you never had
That's enlightening. So, if anyone was thinking of stealing any honesty, integrity, decency, or class from Li Manor don't waste your time. They have never had any, so it can't be stolen from them. Too bad, they surely could use some.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 33 of33
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••