Storms Produce Damage In Southern Kansas

Storms Produce Damage In Southern Kansas

There are 5 comments on the News on 6 Tulsa story from May 8, 2009, titled Storms Produce Damage In Southern Kansas. In it, News on 6 Tulsa reports that:

The early morning severe weather in Kansas had winds powerful enough to cause significant damage.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News on 6 Tulsa.

Since: Mar 09

Tulsa, OK

#1 May 9, 2009
That is gods weather and it show who is in control baby
The Weatherman

Burlington, KS

#3 May 14, 2009
May is always a crazy month for weather.
ttr

Coffeyville, KS

#4 Feb 13, 2014
So is September
Seen some of the worst ever in the fall
Fast Forward

United States

#6 May 2, 2014
Elise Gingerich wrote:
HEY! at least I am coming up, with the BEST solution yet, for DISASTERS, humanity! maybe a rewind button, sounds fake, but I am NOT being fake here, humanity! and I think I have come up, with the BEST solution yet, humanity, while all the rest of YOU all, ask: what do we do?? WHAT DO WE DO?? about ALL disasters! call me CRAZY, and fake, all you want, but someday soon, the whole rewind button thing, MIGHT just SAVE you all, humanity! having a rewind button, MIGHT very well, just SAVE you all! so call me fake, call me CRAZY, most people with strange ideas, are! most of the people, that have the strange ideas, are always called fake, and crazy, but it's always the crazy and fake people, that save lives, mostly!
I don't call you crazy or fake. I call you drunk or drugged.

Since: Jun 14

Location hidden

#8 Jun 21, 2014
Send a donation to Rev AlGore, and he will send you a climate-change repentance manual, along with a lump of coal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weather Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fog causing near-zero visibility in Toronto and... 16 hr Need Fog Horn 1
News Tybee Island pier still closed after Hurricane ... 16 hr beachbear 1
News Columbus sets record for 60-degree days in Janu... 22 hr Pam 4
News They're more than a BUMP IN THE ROAD (Mar '09) 23 hr oilleakingjunk 25
News Business Highlights Wed Thomas 4
News This February shaping up to be top-5 warmest at... Tue Long Island Liberal 3
News The Latest: Evacuation order remains after leve... Tue Grandmother Bee 1
More from around the web