Dr. Dustin Ballard: Don't blame it on...

Dr. Dustin Ballard: Don't blame it on the shots

There are 134 comments on the Marin Independent Journal story from Dec 29, 2013, titled Dr. Dustin Ballard: Don't blame it on the shots. In it, Marin Independent Journal reports that:

Dr. Dustin W. Ballard is an emergency physician at Kaiser Permanente San Rafael and the author of "The Bullet's Yaw: Reflections on Violence, Healing and an Unforgettable Stranger."

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Marin Independent Journal.

Elmer Fudd

Winnipeg, Canada

#42 Jan 3, 2014
Commander Bunny wrote:
My Mom says that vaccinations make you grow boobies.
they can make you genger confused. Aluminum, thimerosal mercury and formaldehyde (all vaccine components) are endocrine disruptors, meaning it screws you male/ femaleness. Inject these into a child who has little gender identity and they grow up thinking they were born that way.
Elmer Fudd

Winnipeg, Canada

#43 Jan 3, 2014
Steph is I wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to agree on that one. I think I'm the only vegetarian who hates eggplant.
How bout lima beans?

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#44 Jan 3, 2014
Elmer Fudd wrote:
<quoted text> How bout lima beans?
They are not my go-to bean, BUT they have potential if prepared well. Maybe with some zingy tomato, herb-forward, cheesy goodness they could be good....

Location hidden

#45 Jan 3, 2014
The Commander is a chef....hey Commander, howz about you whip up some zesty Lima Beans for me and Cap'n Canuck of Winnipeg?

Location hidden

#46 Jan 3, 2014
...and Ricky Rat will love dem beans as long as there's cheese on them.

“Taste great in milk!”

Since: Aug 08

#47 Jan 3, 2014
Steph is I wrote:
The Commander is a chef....hey Commander, howz about you whip up some zesty Lima Beans for me and Cap'n Canuck of Winnipeg?
Fava beans I can deal with, I mix them 25% to 75% garbanzos (dry) to make my falafel mix......good stuff.
A fava and a lima bean are almost the same thing.

“Taste great in milk!”

#48 Jan 3, 2014
For new years eve I got a blown-out left knee.

It freaking hurts.

“Taste great in milk!”

#49 Jan 3, 2014
Steph is I wrote:
Lima beans scare the boo-boo jeebies outta this bunny.

“Taste great in milk!”

#50 Jan 3, 2014
Commander Bunny wrote:
For new years eve I got a blown-out left knee.
It freaking hurts.
I blame it on the shots.

Location hidden

#51 Jan 3, 2014
Commander Bunny wrote:
<quoted text>Fava beans I can deal with, I mix them 25% to 75% garbanzos (dry) to make my falafel mix......good stuff.
A fava and a lima bean are almost the same thing.
I had a hot, baked lima/fava bean dish at Aziza SF once....so tasty, tangy and zesty. The falafel sounds yummy. You will of course have to educate our Canadian friends about Falafel....

Since: Nov 10

Blairsville, Ga

#52 Jan 3, 2014
Commander Bunny wrote:
<quoted text>Fava beans I can deal with.
Gooood. I'd like to have you for dinner. Sir. And fava beans would be nice.

SCHLUUUUUUUUUUURP...

Since: Nov 10

Blairsville, Ga

#53 Jan 3, 2014
Commander Bunny wrote:
<quoted text>Fava beans I can deal with.
I'M JUST TEASIN YA!! Sir!! It's me!! RICKY RAT!! Didn't ya recognize me?? Had ya goin, didn't I?? Didn't I??
Captain Canuck

Winnipeg, Canada

#54 Jan 3, 2014
Steph is I wrote:
<quoted text>
I had a hot, baked lima/fava bean dish at Aziza SF once....so tasty, tangy and zesty. The falafel sounds yummy. You will of course have to educate our Canadian friends about Falafel....
Is that like a Jihad?
Vaccines Cause Autism

Winnipeg, Canada

#55 Jan 3, 2014
friend wrote:
Anti vaxxers must be afraid of this doctors article. Instead of debunking what he states, anti vaxxers simply claim he's sociopathic (which isn't even a true word). Wakefield, McCarthy nor Mercola has any background in vaccine research or production, either and they never did. And also note, although this doctors wife had concerns, their children do not have autism.
Maybe it was the "there exists an overwhelming preponderance of medical research against the "vaccines-cause-autism hypothesis." that anti vaxxers are so afraid of????
We're not afraid, we're appalled by an industry that uses consumers as test subjects then denies the results. Then we get idiots like Dr Ballard thinking she has the gift of convincing us and she's a pro-vac messiah. Someone who doesn't research or produce vaccines, isn't a victim of vaccines and who's life is rosy while victims flap their hands, mumble and scream and have their potential destroyed and life shattered.
Vaccines Cause Autism

Winnipeg, Canada

#56 Jan 3, 2014
ric99 wrote:
The crazy ones are the anti-vaxxers, who have no valid scientific evidence to prove that vaccines cause autism. If vaccines caused autism, then the autism rates among vaccinated kids would be significantly higher than among unvaccinated kids, and they are not. The rates are the same, according to numerous peer reviewed studies, as Dr. Ballard rightly indicates.
If Commander Bunny isn't already a member of the Crazy Gang, he should be.
ric99%dumb, the 13 year old didn't get the toys he wanted for Christmas. No he's having a tantrum. Chin up bloke maybe next year.

“Taste great in milk!”

#57 Jan 3, 2014
Commander Bunny wrote:
<quoted text>I blame it on the shots.
Smelly shots.

“Taste great in milk!”

#58 Jan 3, 2014
Vaccines Cause Autism wrote:
<quoted text> We're not afraid, we're appalled by an industry that uses consumers as test subjects then denies the results. Then we get idiots like Dr Ballard thinking she has the gift of convincing us and she's a pro-vac messiah. Someone who doesn't research or produce vaccines, isn't a victim of vaccines and who's life is rosy while victims flap their hands, mumble and scream and have their potential destroyed and life shattered.
Yup.

Location hidden

#59 Jan 3, 2014
No flipper babies!!!!

“Taste great in milk!”

#60 Jan 4, 2014
Great TV show, but did You know it was a rip-off of an Australian TV show about a kangaroo called "Skippy"?

“Taste great in milk!”

#61 Jan 4, 2014
Flipper was a great band too...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weather Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Beautiful, deadly creatures wash ashore in Engl... 4 hr Suezanne 4
News Trump: Puerto Rico was a 'disaster' before hurr... 6 hr Trump is a joke 66
News A couple watch waves break on the sea wall at P... 16 hr Atlantic 1
News Solar Industry Sees the Opportunity to Build Pu... Tue Solarman 1
News Trump's pick to lead NOAA pushed for privatizin... Tue Sheriff Joe 529 7
News Inside The Herald - If a community is only wort... (Jan '08) Tue 2 late eh 57
News Donald Trump blames hurricane-hit Puerto Rico f... Mon Concerned 30
More from around the web