Chris: O still dandy on Sandy

Apr 30, 2013 Full story: New York Post 43

New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie praised President Obama yesterday for the federal response to Hurricane Sandy - saying he's "kept every promise he's made." "I'd give the president high marks.

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Curtis Lowe

San Antonio, TX

#1 Apr 30, 2013
Well Ollie, this is another fine mess you've gotten us into.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#3 Apr 30, 2013
Yep, one day he is speaking at the Republican National Convention.

The next?

He is a flaming "liberal" because he tried to do what he was elected to do, HELP the people of his state.

Living proof, teabaggers put party before people and country.

Poor teabaggers.
Son of Gluttony

Southampton, NY

#4 Apr 30, 2013
Looks like he's still dandy on candy too.

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#5 Apr 30, 2013
Wall Street Government wrote:
Yep, one day he is speaking at the Republican National Convention.
The next?
He is a flaming "liberal" because he tried to do what he was elected to do, HELP the people of his state.
Living proof, teabaggers put party before people and country.
Poor teabaggers.
Well you are living proof to never tell the whole story.

6 Months After Sandy, Thousands Still Homeless...

Looters STILL Raiding Homes Under Repair...

'Where are the politicians now?' so much for cutting red tape.
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#6 Apr 30, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Christie:'Obama kept his word'.

Too bad teabeggars word carries no clout.

hahahahahahahahaha
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#7 Apr 30, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Well you are living proof to never tell the whole story.
6 Months After Sandy, Thousands Still Homeless...
Looters STILL Raiding Homes Under Repair...
'Where are the politicians now?' so much for cutting red tape.
'Where are the politicians now?'

Apr. 9, 2013

A new attempt to get Sandy storm damage relief for the fishing industry in New Jersey and New York is being organized by Rep. Frank J. Pallone Jr., D-N.J., this time based on a federal damage assessment that puts the uninsured losses at $198 million.

“Half our electric is still out. We’re just trying to get back running,” Diehl said Monday when Pallone met with fishermen here.

4/29/2013

New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie urges any Hurricane Sandy victims to register with FEMA before the May 1 deadline as he appears in Highlands with Shaun Donovan, US Secretary of Housing and Urban Development, to announce the federal government's approval of New Jersey's plan to spend more than $1.8 billion in disaster aid.

April 30, 2013

In the latest development in the ongoing AshBritt saga, state Assembly Speaker Sheila Oliver said she is troubled by a report on NorthJersey.com that debris removal contractors involved in post-Hurricane Sandy cleanup efforts may overstated hauling distances to trigger higher rates.

It seems they are right where they need to be..........in N.J.

"6 months"?

"Looters"?

Is a self reliant, independent, teabagger whining for help from the big "gubmint"?

Who would have thought?

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#8 Apr 30, 2013
Wall Street Government wrote:
<quoted text>
'Where are the politicians now?'
Apr. 9, 2013
A new attempt to get Sandy storm damage relief for the fishing industry in New Jersey and New York is being organized by Rep. Frank J. Pallone Jr., D-N.J., this time based on a federal damage assessment that puts the uninsured losses at $198 million.
“Half our electric is still out. We’re just trying to get back running,” Diehl said Monday when Pallone met with fishermen here.
4/29/2013
New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie urges any Hurricane Sandy victims to register with FEMA before the May 1 deadline as he appears in Highlands with Shaun Donovan, US Secretary of Housing and Urban Development, to announce the federal government's approval of New Jersey's plan to spend more than $1.8 billion in disaster aid.
April 30, 2013
In the latest development in the ongoing AshBritt saga, state Assembly Speaker Sheila Oliver said she is troubled by a report on NorthJersey.com that debris removal contractors involved in post-Hurricane Sandy cleanup efforts may overstated hauling distances to trigger higher rates.
It seems they are right where they need to be..........in N.J.
"6 months"?
"Looters"?
Is a self reliant, independent, teabagger whining for help from the big "gubmint"?
Who would have thought?
Not according to the timeline you afforded Bush for Katrina.......your team sucks.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#9 Apr 30, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Not according to the timeline you afforded Bush for Katrina.......your team sucks.
Timeline?

'Where are the politicians NOW?'

adverb
1. at the present time or moment.

2. in these present times; nowadays.

3. at the time or moment immediately past.

Glad I could help.

Poor teabagger.

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#10 Apr 30, 2013
Wall Street Government wrote:
<quoted text>
Timeline?
'Where are the politicians NOW?'
adverb
1. at the present time or moment.
2. in these present times; nowadays.
3. at the time or moment immediately past.
Glad I could help.
Poor teabagger.
Tell us again why six months later why things aren't completed and homes are still being looted is a good thing.
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#11 Apr 30, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Any being looted are being looted by teabeggars.

hahahahahahahahahaha
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#12 Apr 30, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Tell us again why six months later why things aren't completed and homes are still being looted is a good thing.
Because it's only been 6 months.

Looting in a turncoat republican state is only good for teabaggers.

Looting happens.

But that's nothing, wait till the legal "looters" strike.

The insurance companies.

Next year at this time you'll be saying the same thing" why aren't things completed"?

See: Legal looters.

Poor teabagger.

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#13 Apr 30, 2013
So what if Chris has a 'thing' for Obama.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#14 Apr 30, 2013
Curtis Lowe wrote:
Well Ollie, this is another fine mess you've gotten us into.
First of all, Lowebrow, it was Ollie saying that to Stanley. And it was "nice" mess, not "fine" mess.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#15 Apr 30, 2013
Jizzlam wrote:
christie always had a muslim problem
you can't trust this fat bastard
No, we must trust you, Your Irrelevancy. Zeig Heil, Dumkopf.

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#16 Apr 30, 2013
Wall Street Government wrote:
<quoted text>
Because it's only been 6 months.
Looting in a turncoat republican state is only good for teabaggers.
Looting happens.
But that's nothing, wait till the legal "looters" strike.
The insurance companies.
Next year at this time you'll be saying the same thing" why aren't things completed"?
See: Legal looters.
Poor teabagger.
Son, save the blather. If you have proof post it, if not maybe take a nap, you'll feel better.

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#17 Apr 30, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>First of all, Lowebrow, it was Ollie saying that to Stanley. And it was "nice" mess, not "fine" mess.
nitpicker noted.

“Moderately yours....”

Since: Aug 12

Buffalo, NY

#18 Apr 30, 2013
Wall Street Government wrote:
Yep, one day he is speaking at the Republican National Convention.
The next?
He is a flaming "liberal" because he tried to do what he was elected to do, HELP the people of his state.
Living proof, teabaggers put party before people and country.
Poor teabaggers.
Wrong they don't put party before people and country...

They put the radical minority within their party... before party, people and country, not to mention commonsense

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#19 Apr 30, 2013
Buffalo Bull wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong they don't put party before people and country...
They put the radical minority within their party... before party, people and country, not to mention commonsense
Yep, he did turn a bit left after he wasn't selected to be the candidate.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#20 Apr 30, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Son, save the blather. If you have proof post it, if not maybe take a nap, you'll feel better.
When asked to provide proof but instead took a nap.

You would still be in a coma.

Poor teabagger.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#21 Apr 30, 2013
Buffalo Bull wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong they don't put party before people and country...
They put the radical minority within their party... before party, people and country, not to mention commonsense
So true.

When a person like Rick Perry gets government aid, they deserve it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weather Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Analyst: Gasoline prices expected to increase b... 5 hr the Fear tator 26
On This Day: Hurricane Andrew Ravages Southern ... 6 hr yugu 3
Storm bad, but it could've been worse 7 hr Outside the box 16
Faking it the green way: Artificial grass looks... (May '09) 7 hr billstacy 19
Analyst: Gasoline prices expected to increase b... 9 hr Here Is One 1
Blizzard-stricken East digs out amid forecast 2... 17 hr Belle Sexton 15
Philly to Boston bracing for up to 3 feet of pa... 19 hr Taajsgpm 2
More from around the web