Should men wear pantyhose for warmth? It's not much of stretch

Question: First of all: I am not a cross-dresser. I would just like to know if there is any such thing as pantyhose for men. Full Story
Gluteus Maximus

Bethpage, NY

#146 Jan 17, 2013
Frank wrote:
I honestly thing that mens should wear pantyhose. I love the way it feels and how it looks. I love wearing woman's thong and the best pantyhose out there. I love to have a woman in my life to accept that and wear them with me.
Dude you are seriously effed up. Please surrender your man card to nearest authorities as soon as possible.
Gluteus Maximus

Bethpage, NY

#147 Jan 17, 2013
Sandy wrote:
<quoted text> OMG do I dare ask her to buy me a pair, or would that develop into something wierd?
I think it's a litle late for you to be having that concern.
Andrea

Linköping, Sweden

#148 Jan 18, 2013
May 2011 I started wearing skirts,dresses and high heels also started with panties. I wanted to create a bit of unisex fashion.

All summer that year I wore my skirts and heels with bare shaved legs. Had no thought what kind of leg wear to use when the weather was bad and cold.'
If I should continue to wear skirts and dresses I simply HAD to start wearing nylons, pantyhose or tights. Just like my female freinds do.
I remember putting on sheer pantyhose for the first time. It was such a great feeling.

Since that day I´m wearing pantyhose or tights every day as I´m wearing skirts most of the time, also to office.
Chazz

United States

#149 Jan 18, 2013
Andrea wrote:
May 2011 I started wearing skirts,dresses and high heels also started with panties. I wanted to create a bit of unisex fashion.
All summer that year I wore my skirts and heels with bare shaved legs. Had no thought what kind of leg wear to use when the weather was bad and cold.'
If I should continue to wear skirts and dresses I simply HAD to start wearing nylons, pantyhose or tights. Just like my female freinds do.
I remember putting on sheer pantyhose for the first time. It was such a great feeling.
Since that day I´m wearing pantyhose or tights every day as I´m wearing skirts most of the time, also to office.
Do you need a boyfriend?
Chazz

United States

#150 Jan 18, 2013
I bet your legs are beautiful. I love the fact that you are prissing around in heels and a short skirt also. Do you need your sexy legs massaged?
Andrea

Linköping, Sweden

#151 Jan 21, 2013
I already have a boyfreind. We have been together since 2010.
We´re an item now, living togeter.
Andrea

Linköping, Sweden

#152 Jan 21, 2013
Me and my boyfreind was out Saturday night, had a great time.
I went 100% as a woman. Permed hair, a full makeup, a stuffed bra.
Had a black short dress on. Ofcourse I had nylons oon but not pantyhose. I wore nylon stockings, sheer black and a pantie girdel with suspenders. My boyfreind love it when I´m wearing nylon stockings.
Had my new purple 5" stiletto pumps, they´re very toe pointy. They looking very hot, very sexy too.
My boyfreind likes it a lot when I´m in those heels.
We went to a club late that night. Had some dancing.
Those heels wasn´t the best shoes for dancing but I felt very sexy, very feminine too. My feet was killing but we had such a romantic time.
pinkitoe

UK

#154 Jan 21, 2013
worn ladies pantyhose tights available for loving new homes large selection as i have to wear them everyday for my work as a busy staff nurse ;-) genuine replies only please and then email ad will be sent
Andrea

Linköping, Sweden

#155 Jan 22, 2013
Have a question for you guys.
My boyfreind tells me he prefer me having skirts or dresses instead of trousers - jeans.
Ever since I started with wearing skirts dresses and high heels he wants me to wear a skirt and heels all the time.
Me trying to be a good partner - wife I always lissten to him so its me in a skirt, heels and pantyhose most of the time.

My boyfreind is interested in cars and motor racing so I use to go with him to race meetings.
He wants me to wear skirts and heels also on such occasions so yes I´ve been to many race meetings in a skirt, pantyhose and high heels. I always go there 100% as a woman, its more convinient for me.
I can use for instance the ladies room, so its better me going there as a girl/woman
Can´t say I´m that keen on this with cars and racing but since my boyfreind is I try to follow him.
Andrea

Linköping, Sweden

#156 Jan 23, 2013
Today´s outfit.

A white pantie girdel, a white bra and sheer light sun tan pantyhose. A grey skirt suit. The skirt ends a bit above my knees. Not feeling for a short mini skirt to office.
The other girls here at the office having the same lenght of there´s skirts too. Must follow the trend set by the other women here at the office.
Have my hair in a pony tail. Have a bit of makeup on too. On my way to office I wear a black coat, black gloves and black knee high boots with a 4" stiletto heel. At the office I´m in a pair of black pumps with a 4" stiletto heel. The other two girls at the office wears heel too. Its jus we threehere wrearing skirts, heels and nylons. Its cool, I´ve much fun with them. We shall going out for lunch soon. Its going to be fun. Me, I´m feeling very girly.

My boyfreind drove in his car to my work. He´s so cute. He´s picking me up after work too. He´s real cute.

We, the girls are soon of to lunch. I´m sure we´re going to have a good time. Guess its going to be a lot of girtalks.
Pantyhose Man -Texas

Crandall, TX

#158 Mar 25, 2013
I have been wearing pantyhose under my jeans for 30 years and
lately I like to buy the sheer to waist pantyhose and cut the legs
off and wear just the panty part of the pantyhose. I sleep in them
every night as well and my wife likes me in them as well.Most guys
would not wear these and don't know what they are missing. I am a
straight guy who loves the way pantyhose feel when wearing them. I
believe if you want to wear pantyhose then go ahead, who cares what other men think.

Compression Hose Dude

Winnebago, IL

#159 May 24, 2013
I wear support pantyhose for leg aches. I'm 55, been married 28yr, wear them under shorts in warm weather and under pants in cold. I don't give a **** if some idiot thinks it's gay. Yes, I shave my legs, otherwise it looks revolting.
bobby

United States

#160 Jun 6, 2013
I like the way they fell on my legs plus they hold

Since: Sep 12

UK

#161 Jun 6, 2013
Gunny wrote:
I was advised, while in the Marines, to wear pantyhose in swampy areas where leaches were a problem. They worked very well for something they were not intended. Now I just wear them because I like the way the feel!
I wear tghts as well because they so smooth and soft
Psychology Today

Spring, TX

#162 Jul 2, 2013
Pantyhose Man -Texas wrote:
I have been wearing pantyhose under my jeans for 30 years and
lately I like to buy the sheer to waist pantyhose and cut the legs
off and wear just the panty part of the pantyhose. I sleep in them
every night as well and my wife likes me in them as well.Most guys
would not wear these and don't know what they are missing. I am a
straight guy who loves the way pantyhose feel when wearing them. I
believe if you want to wear pantyhose then go ahead, who cares what other men think.
Very funny. They have Spanx for men, just so you know. You don't have to cut the stockings off of Control Top Panty Hose anymore. They may even sell them at Sam's Club. Cheap.
Mark

Laguna Niguel, CA

#163 Jul 25, 2013
I'm a straight guy and I prefer to wear panties and pantyhose. They feel more comfy so soft they feel great. The pantyhose are also great support for your. Your legs won't get tired if your on your feet a lot.
Gino

Duluth, GA

#164 Aug 1, 2013
Pantyhose and knee hi's are awesome. Im a straight 42year old bodybuilder .I wear with suits, formal wear, and dress clothes.
My reason : I love My feet being not consricted.Its nice to slide your shoes on and off.
Nylonguy

Linköping, Sweden

#165 Aug 5, 2013
Had nylons/pantyhose for the first time this Saturday.
Was to a party. Had planned to be in shorts. It was a bit chilly so my wife talked me in to try pantyhose. Did shaved my legs, It looks better having nylons on when my legs was shaved and smooth.
My wife showed me how to put them on. I took great care placing my toes in the reinforced toe part of the pantyhose. The pantyhose was so thin and very light colored. Almost nude. My wife had the same color on hers hose.
Must say it felt super wearing pantyhose. The wife told me to be careful not to get any runs on my hose. Could have my light brown suéde loafers on. They just so toe pointy. Having nylons on my loafers felt more comfortable. With men´s socks those loafers are not so comfortable because they are so toe pointy byt with nylons on I had no problems with it. Also I found out it was easy sit with crossed legs dangling my loafers on and off when I had my pantyhose on.
I thinking also starting with high heels. My wife is positive to this to so we will see.
sissy boy

Chicago, IL

#166 Aug 5, 2013
All men should wear pantyhose....
Nylonguy

Linköping, Sweden

#167 Aug 6, 2013
sissy boy wrote:
All men should wear pantyhose....
YES you are so right!

Today I´m having panties on under my jeans. High cut panties. They´re so smoth. Feels so good having them on.
Have pantyhose on, thin, light sun tanned ones. Feels so good. Have my new black high heels on for the first time to the office. Its gott a 3 inch stiletto heels and they´re a bit toe pointy.
On the party last Saturday one of the ladies came up to me, wispered to me, "you´re looks sooo sexy, have you tried a skirt on".
Must say I´m thinking more and more to try a skirt on. My wife too thinks i should look sexy having a skirt on.
Sitting writing this I´ve kicked my new heel off. My feet are a bit tired. My male colleagues here haven´t said a word about my heeel or my nylons. The women though has both been giving me complimets both to my new heels and me wearing wearing nylons.
My two female colleagues wearing both skirt and heels. They´re both having pantyhose too, just like me. Can´t help feelling I have something in common with them two. Me walking my heels clicking, just the same as theirs heels. Thinking more and more of trying a skirt on. I´m think I going to do it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weather Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
On This Day in U.P. Weather History: August 27 28 min Sneaky Pete 2
Officials: Be aware, be prepared 4 hr jeremy 1
Michelle Grossman - About NBC 10 News Story - W... (Mar '08) 14 hr Old Fool 443
Persistent Drought a Threat to Civilizations - ... 22 hr Jim the Hoax Denier 7
Heavy rains, tornadoes hit northern Missouri Sun Zxlsderineom 1
NY man denies plotting to aid Islamic State group Sun shaggy 1
Houston weathers storm with only minor damage Sun That Fart Guy 2
•••

Weather People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE