Should men wear pantyhose for warmth? It's not much of stretch

Full story: Orlando Sentinel

Question: First of all: I am not a cross-dresser. I would just like to know if there is any such thing as pantyhose for men.
Comments
181 - 200 of 214 Comments Last updated Monday Jul 21
Andrew 48

Richmond, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

I love to wear tights under my work cloths it's a great feeling, and pull up my pants when I'm driving.
Nylon guy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

Andrew 48 wrote:
I love to wear tights under my work cloths it's a great feeling, and pull up my pants when I'm driving.
have you worn your nylons in public? It's great when I do it.
silkyman

Mount Waverley, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

I love the feel of pantyhose under my pants they keep me warm in Australia in winter I used have a girlfriend that allowed me to wear them as well she thought they were sexy for a guy to wear, sometimes I feel funny about wearing them but what the heck they are sexy
Nylon guy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

I always wear my pantyhose in public.
Nylon guy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

I can't tell you the last time I ran a pair of my hose. I take very good care of them. I love legs sheer energy. They are the best for me. I buy them all the time. I have about 900 pairs. I wash the ones I wear once a week in a nylon bag. I have hose all over my house. I have hung them on walls and draped them over furniture. You will always see pantyhose in my house out in the open. My bf loves me in them too. I wear openly out in public. I started with nude and now I wear lots of dark brown and many jet black in public. Not any negative comments at all and I'm in USA. So keep wearing them guys and let's change the fashion trend.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

I ♥ when guys wear pantyhose n send me pics
Ray

Hurst, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2013

Mans man wrote:
What the world is going on here. Men do not wear pantyhose!!! What are are you pantywastes going to wear next, womens panties? I can see you fairies now at the bar wearing high heels and complaining about your bra's pinching your skin. Man up already
Usually its the hardest barkers who whine the loudest.Clothing,let alone undergarments will not define your man-hood,its the challenges that do.Name-calling only proves you how you hide your interest by not being man enough to try.
Richard

Linköping, Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2013

Trying started my own fashion, a uni-sex fashion. I started a while ago wearing skirts, as a man. I try showing the world we men can wear skirts and look good. Weearin skirts in public as my every day clothing I have to start wearing pantyhose too. Can´t say I like wearing pantyhose but nowadays I must wearing them. I found my pantyhose fits me better when I´m having pair of panties on. I also wearing high heels to my skirts.
My boyfreind loves seeing me wearing pantyhose and skirts.

I
Richard

Linköping, Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

Trying wearing my skirt, my pantyhose, my panties and my high heels asd a man. Its not always easy but I try.

Lately my boyfreind tells me I´m more and more picking up feminine treats. He´s telling me I´m walking, sitting and standing the same way women do.

Its something i have not thinking about, its things that just feel alright for me to do.
For example I can´t walk the way I used to do. Wearing a skirt and high heels I have to take short short steps, trottering.
Wearing a short skirt I hav to think of how I´m sitting. Always sitting with my legs crossed, always keeping my legs tight together.
This is things taht comes, feels natural for me. My boyfreind tells me he likes my new way to move and sit.
Richard

Linköping, Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

My boyfreind wants me to wearing a bra. He thinks I looked sexy wearing a bra. I have been wearing a bra from time to time but my boyfreind wants me to wear a bra all the time.
Wearing a bra makes me feel very different. I feel sexy and a bit femine too. Wearing a bra makes wonders to my postures too.Having a bra on for a long time can be a bit uncomfy too. The bra is pitching me. I have no breast but its pitiching me. Guess every woman knows about this.
Had a bra on yesterday and my boyfreindd just loved it.
Nylon guy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Wear your bra and pantyhose. I live in pantyhose all day and night. Wear what your man wants you to I do.
Bob D

Cherry Hill, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2014

I have wore panties 24/7 for over a year now and recently started to wear pantyhose, leggs silken mist are my favorites
Nylon guy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

Bob D wrote:
I have wore panties 24/7 for over a year now and recently started to wear pantyhose, leggs silken mist are my favorites
. Mine too. Wear them 24/7 and wear openly in public too.
Richard

Linköping, Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2014

I know what my man likes. I know what he wants me to wear.

New years eve we was out to a party. I wore a short tight blue dress. Had a black bra on, a stuffed bra. Black high cut silk panties and black thin (8 deniers) pantyhose. My man loves it, seeing me in this outfit.
I know how to turn my man on. Wore 5 inch stiletto heels, black. My man just loved it.
I´m not so tall, even in my 5 inch heels my man is taller then me. Have to look up to him. My man just loves it. He wants me too be a bit feminene, a bit girly.
mike

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2014

I have edema from 2 previous knee surgeries. The swelling is in the ankle, calves and knee. So my doctor said I need to wear compression hose for 15-20mmg gradient. I wear compression pantyhose as well as thigh high stockings. In the winter provide warmth. I might have to wear permanently. Not sure I will want to wear with shorts in the summer. Guess I might shave my legs since having no hair help the hose stay up.
Richard

Linköping, Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

Its great mor guys coming into pantyhose wearing.
Richard

Linköping, Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2014

You got to have shaved legs when wearing pantyhose. Its looks better and its feels better to. I started shaving my legs when I started wearing pantyhose, skirts and high heels.
Richard

Linköping, Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

I started shaving my legs when I began wearing pantyhose, skirt and high heels.
It looks better with shaved legs, its feels better, my pantyhose fits better stay up better with shaved smoth legs. My man loves it.

Nowadays i don´t have to shave my legs so often as I´m taking female hormones. I have lost most of my body hair and I don´t have to shave my face any more.
My doctor, she says,´I´m going to change both mentaly and physical in the future.
I´m going to get my own breast. They would not get that big but the would be my own. It would be better for me wearing a dress and having my own breast and not having to use a stuffed bra. My man told me he would love touching my breeast.
Richard

Linköping, Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2014

I have trying getting Jonas, my man starting wearing pantyhose but so far he telling me he would not.
Jonas telling me want me to wear pantyhose, skirts, dresses and heels. He want me to wear this outfit all the time.
Jonas tells me he want me to look feminine, being a little girly, showing the female side of me.
I know Jonas would look so sexy in thin, light pantyhose and shorts but he don´t like it. He tells me won´t like to "be girly" but he wants me to wear feminee clothes, being feminine.
Richard

Linköping, Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2014

Jonas my man is very demanding. He expect, he demands me I´m wearing skirts and high heels all the time.
Its ok with me. I like having skirts and high heels and ofcourse I´m in pantyhose all the time. Jonas wants me to be a bit feminine, a bit girly but he don´t wants me to be "sissy". I´m taking female hormones so I´m going to change both physicly and mentaly. I´m going to get breast, my own breast. It would be more easy for me having my owv breast and don´t having to have a stuffed bra. I´m also going to be not as strong as I was before. It hadf aslready beginning to show. Jonas is much stronger then me. Jonas can carry me, I can´t carry Jonas. No way I can.,

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Weather Forum right now

Search the Weather Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Christmas in July kicks off to help local soup ... 59 min David R 2
Bookmonger: Portland professor connects Cold Wa... 2 hr SpaceBlues 3
Flooding closes I-35 north of Dallas as heavy r... 11 hr jane 4
A new city after Katrina (Aug '12) 12 hr katrina randi us 3
Michelle Grossman - About NBC 10 News Story - W... (Mar '08) 13 hr derek jeter 396
China's Xi eyes increased investment in Cuba 22 hr John Grimbaldsun 15
California drought: One water cop patrols all o... Thu Save Water 2
•••
•••