Global Warming likely to intensify El Nino say climate scientists

Oct 16, 2013 Full story: Indybay.org

El Nino is likely to become more intense with climate change, and produce drier conditions for Australia and the Western Pacific, with increases in rainfall in the central and eastern equatorial Pacific in the mid to late twenty first century, according to new research.

Full Story
Fun Facts

Las Cruces, NM

#1 Oct 17, 2013
I am glad to see temperatures are mitigating. It has caused scientists to look at something other than CO2 to understand climate change.

Unfortunately, it hasn't mitigated the scientists reliance on computer models. The computer models do not have a good track record. So the science in the article is good, the predictions, not so much.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#2 Oct 17, 2013
Fun Facts wrote:
I am glad to see temperatures are mitigating. It has caused scientists to look at something other than CO2 to understand climate change.
Unfortunately, it hasn't mitigated the scientists reliance on computer models. The computer models do not have a good track record. So the science in the article is good, the predictions, not so much.
Why are you glad? Temperatures are not mitigating at all .. alas in defiance to you.

Your alleged cause demonstrates once again lack of knowledge. Here watch this to learn about the scientists' work after years of lying about them in topix:

&li st=PLBA5C7AFD2C4AD1DA&inde x=6

Oh your comments on computational models, you call them computer models erroneously, are also ignorant. You don't understand how science progresses.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weather Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Activists try to rile up Chris Christie, pile u... 11 min ShutupSitdown 1
The BIZARRE reasons why men rape in India 50 min Humhainna 1,087
D.C. has passed sea level rise 'tipping point,'... 2 hr Earthling-1 1
The Fed's next land fight: New Mexico ranchers ... (May '14) 10 hr Notexactly 31
Get furnace checked or face a fine 14 hr silly rabbit 45
Russian ruble extends losses 17 hr Dimitri100 65
Michelle Grossman - About NBC 10 News Story - W... (Mar '08) 22 hr RamapoU 495
More from around the web