Kevin Williams' Latest Storm Forecast

We are having some technical issues with the weather forecast on our website. This is Kevin Williams' latest forecast for sunday as this winter storm continues. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
erica

Rochester, NY

#25 Dec 16, 2007
well, we here in carlton got at least a foot of snow or more.. although the weather wasn't quite what i was expecting or hoping for.. my fingers are crossed for all of you that are supposed to have school tomorrow.. SCHOOL DAY!!
myleighs mom

Rochester, NY

#26 Dec 16, 2007
well, we here in carlton got at least a foot of snow or more.. although the weather wasn't quite what i was expecting or hoping for.. my fingers are crossed for all of you that are supposed to have school tomorrow.. SCHOOL DAY!!
Matt

Rochester, NY

#27 Dec 16, 2007
As of 10pm what can we expect for overnight accumulation? Any Changes?
Snowman

AOL

#28 Dec 16, 2007
Hey shawn, if you had read the forecast or LISTENED ,as you probably dont have cable down in cow town wayland, you would of known that the worst weather was north .
jyk

Rochester, NY

#29 Dec 16, 2007
4i5u
idiot

Springfield, MA

#32 Feb 22, 2008
I've been all over the country in the past five years and I can't listen to anyone else anymore.
Some of these guys can't even read. Err. Talk.
After forty years of standing out in the cold, you begin to respec someone who respects that life experience in others, knows his job of entertainment, and still gets to the point. Kevin Williams for president!
a viewer

Holley, NY

#33 Jul 1, 2009
We like the new picture of the Island of Manhattan on your weather news. For those of us not familiar with NYCity, could you point out some of the sites like bridges, buildings, etc. It would be appreciated.
Tina Windsor

United States

#34 May 6, 2010
Kevin Williams Is one of the Best weather profesinals ever. And he also is the Nicest and friendliest! I find his weather very accuraten His forecast is on Q Rock radio station everyday in Trenton Ontario. Thanks Kevin for yor Forecasts.Tina Windsor(from canada)
Fred Lovit

Rochester, NY

#35 May 6, 2010
Tina Windsor wrote:
Kevin Williams Is one of the Best weather profesinals ever. And he also is the Nicest and friendliest! I find his weather very accuraten His forecast is on Q Rock radio station everyday in Trenton Ontario. Thanks Kevin for yor Forecasts.Tina Windsor(from canada)
I think he is married Tina.
Rocky

Brooklyn, NY

#36 Aug 8, 2011
Pat Pizzini wrote:
Kevin Williams is the best weather forecaster (meteorologist) in the country. Congratulations to channel 10 for having him.
Hi Pat !! If you are the person who was my mentor at Merrill Lynch, please contact me on this thread or facebook. I would love to chat with you again.
Bill Palminteri (Rocky)
Not a Fan

Honeoye Falls, NY

#37 Mar 7, 2013
I sent a short email once asking him suggestions for buying a weather station for my yard. He never responded. I guess he's too busy or self-important to bother.
Biracial one

United States

#38 Mar 7, 2013
I don't want rain on this thread's parade, but I like to watch Scott Hetsko. He's a great personality and a pretty good meteorologist. I respect Kevin Williams though.
Jim

Pittsford, NY

#40 Apr 7, 2014
Does Kevin Williams still believe that global warming is not a reality???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weather Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Enjoy your winter holidays in Dubai 6 hr zennyloen 1
First Concrete Poured At Gnarly New Attraction ... (Oct '10) 16 hr Peter Simmons 8
New hurricane heads toward... 17 hr rollo 1
Michelle Grossman - About NBC 10 News Story - W... (Mar '08) 18 hr Old Fool 441
Pot bust in Tulare County leads to arrest of 21... Thu TBN 1
Rain From Tropical Storm Begins Falling on Arizona Thu Gary 1
Winter storm: What you need to know now Thu Francesco Sinibaldi 1
•••

Weather People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••