Hayse resigns as Minooka police chief

Apr 8, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Morris Daily Herald

MINOOKA – Chief Doug Hayse is retiring to warmer weather from his position at the Minooka Police Department just three years after he came on board.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Sacred Fires

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2010

I really wish he wouldn't retire. I really appreciate the job he is doing in Minooka to keep the crime rate down. I hope the new chief listens well to any advise Hayse wants to give him/her. The Minooka cops police Lakewood Trails regularly and the woods between Prairie Ridge and Lakewood. They also pull lots of speeders over and given them tickets. I like that! We need a heavy police presence in Lakewood. All the section 8's. Kudos to Hayse for a job well done.
see ya Doug

Channahon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2010

crime rate down??????? where do you live?
Jennifer

Westchester, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2010

YEA
channahon resident

Des Plaines, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2010

The crime rate in lakewood is crazy high and then they try coming over here by the high school. Ughhh.
Good Old days

Channahon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2010

Judged:

Good riddance to this scum bag..Ask any officer that worked for him and they all agree he was a micro manager back stabber and would throw you under the bus in a minute to save his own ass.

Have fun in Georgia loser..........
eichelberger

Duluth, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

he's a punk
when he was chief of morris illionis city I was arrested due to failure to appear back then as I
was homeless and forgot of a court date so here comes the kid mad as hell I soon realized as he
foundout IDing me so all I had was a bicyle and camping gear with it and he breaks my safty flag
pole on purpose as he couldnt get the thing in his chevy suv then he steals a item from my
camping gear bag as I later foundout he didnt have a warrent nor did he ask me
the other police he ruled over were just as corrupt as he is.and if wasnt due to being
homeless for a number of yrs then I sure as hell would had filed suit over it scum bags
is right....
Govnuh Quinn

Morris, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

It's real simple y'all. This is a small town and every cop knows something about you. They patrol our small town daily. They know certain cars, certain kids, where their coffee is on the house, who is runnin what behind the back of whatever. The point is this: obey the laws; bending the ones that are bendable and at a cops discretion, and don't touch nobody...ever. You do that and you will likely never be on the wrong end of a police encounter. And in saying that, there are plenty of types of "police encounters" where you will be glad they are there. So long Chiefie. Now onto a brighter star whom I hope to never have to meet, just like the last guy.
your response is

Duluth, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

yes dont do wrong yet the same applies even more so to law enforcement failure to appear was due
to two pigs in two different cars blocking a secondary road one night non emergency simply just
chit chatting as I let my approach be known with a flashlight as I was riding just a bicyle and
I was ticketed then comes the punk who damages my bicyle when it wouldnt fit in his red suv
then steals something from my camping gear on that failure to appear it doesnt give him the
right its people like you that are blind to facts that leaves the pigs as ugly as you are and so long punk

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••