Carlsbad to begin limited watering sc...

Carlsbad to begin limited watering schedule April 1

There are 5 comments on the Carlsbad Current-Argus story from Mar 23, 2013, titled Carlsbad to begin limited watering schedule April 1. In it, Carlsbad Current-Argus reports that:

April 1 is traditionally a day for practical jokes, but the city of Carlsbad is not joking about the odd-even watering days that go into effect that day and will continue through Sept.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Carlsbad Current-Argus.

Carlsbad Resident

Carlsbad, NM

#2 Mar 23, 2013
The South East corner of New Mexico, Carlsbad, Artesia, Roswell, Hobbs, Pecos Texas, Midland and Odessa Texas, to the Mexican border, is in exceptional drought, Very Little Rain for several years. News Agencies never mention that. WHY ?
News Agencies are not mentioning how oil and natural gas companies are sucking these areas dry of ground water, the oil and Natural Gas also Potash Companies,“also city oil insiders tanking up with FREE city water and selling it for their own insider profits, 24 / 7, hundreds of water trucks moving water. City oil insiders Their justification this water is not safe for human consumption, People of Carlsbad N.M. know they are lying.

Water wells going dry in lake wood N.M. and other places in South East corner of New Mexico.
Water has become the new corrupt cash maker, the losers of these areas will be the pour people who cannot pick up and move away.
AlbertgoreJr

Artesia, NM

#3 Mar 23, 2013
You're almost there. You're a leader; I can feel it. Be the first! The first one for me and the globe. Swear off motor-fuels! Leave that car at your yoga class parking lot and never drive it again! Brazenly wear T-shirts with Che Guevara on the front and 'Michelle should be spelled with 1 L on the back. Make your kids wear sandals weaved of dryer lint and pubic hair rather than animal leather. Re-use Sheryl Crow's toilet paper.
Anything to keep America from moving forward, I always say...
Carlsbad Resident

Carlsbad, NM

#4 Mar 23, 2013
AlbertgoreJr wrote:
You're almost there. You're a leader; I can feel it. Be the first! The first one for me and the globe. Swear off motor-fuels! Leave that car at your yoga class parking lot and never drive it again! Brazenly wear T-shirts with Che Guevara on the front and 'Michelle should be spelled with 1 L on the back. Make your kids wear sandals weaved of dryer lint and pubic hair rather than animal leather. Re-use Sheryl Crow's toilet paper.
Anything to keep America from moving forward, I always say...
Look at the price of gasoline and diesel ; why it is so expensive if United States has so much oil.

Keystone Pipeline , Natural Gas Fracking ,why are all the pipelines headed for New Orleans and Texas shipping ports ?
The answer “”U.S. Natural Gas being liquefied shipped off to other countries ”” U.S. oil going on to big tanker ships going to other countries, WHY there currency is much stronger than U.S. currency”.

Oil and Natural Gas Companies they are getting rich off of the American people's Natural Resources, they are STEALING IT FROM US !
Open your eyes people, look at the ships leaving U.S. shipping ports.

And “”WHY are they building this huge Natural Gas liquefying plant on the Gulf Coast “”

The American people they are not going to benefiting from their U.S. Natural Resource.
AlbertgoreJr

Artesia, NM

#6 Mar 24, 2013
Okay. Actually you nailed me there. I misread ya and I'm sorry. I've been thinking that same thing myself. You are right to blame our devalued currency. You are also right in noting the signs of skulduggery (Keystone going to Houston, etc.)
Because we live in a 'global economy', we are not an island- even a rich one- anymore.
So where do we go from here? Well, for starts blame the nearest scrub-bearded jew who heads the treasury and punch him the face. When he wakes up, do again for me. If his liberal skull wakes up from a coma, do it again for the sake of my kids who won't have an American future because of the likes of him.
Ricardo M

Carlsbad, NM

#7 Mar 26, 2013
That's right conserve, the oil fields own all that water now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weather Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News More snow in April than December? That's the ca... 3 hr snow job 2
News It's Really Hot In DC, So Fed Workers Were Told... Tue davy 2
News Get furnace checked or face a fine (Nov '14) Tue silly rabbit 106
News Should men wear pantyhose for warmth? It's not ... (Jan '09) Jul 25 steve 231
News Thousands hit Philadelphia's steamy streets to ... Jul 25 Voter 2
News Staying Hydrated is Key in a Heatwave HOLLAND, ... Jul 25 Batch 37 Pain Is ... 4
News Swim ban lifted at some Chicago-area beaches Jul 25 Chiraq 1
More from around the web