Spencer Flood Cleanup

Jun 18, 2013 Full story: WCHS-TV Charleston

Kera Mashek Web Producer: Kera Mashek Reported: Jun. 18, 2013 10:08 PM EDT Updated: Jun. 18, 2013 10:17 PM EDT After a wild water-soaked week, many folks in Spencer have lost everything, but many of them are just grateful for what they do have.

Full Story
Sign

Millersburg, OH

#1 Jun 22, 2013
Well one person won't have to worry about water any more since she will be moving in my friends house since she is the biggest home wrecker around. He can bring her to Charleston were there is new meat and more bars.
Bob

Chesapeake, VA

#2 Jun 22, 2013
Sign wrote:
Well one person won't have to worry about water any more since she will be moving in my friends house since she is the biggest home wrecker around. He can bring her to Charleston were there is new meat and more bars.
Your friend is to be commended, not too many people would help others in time of need. You have a good friend, can't say the same for him toward you.
Sign

Millersburg, OH

#3 Jun 22, 2013
He is not my friend his ex wife is my friend she has suffered for a year and know she is fighting cancer and will have no medical insurance. If he could do this to her and turn his back on her when she needed it what makes her think he is any different with her

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weather Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Enjoy your winter holidays in Dubai 7 hr zennyloen 1
First Concrete Poured At Gnarly New Attraction ... (Oct '10) 17 hr Peter Simmons 8
New hurricane heads toward... 18 hr rollo 1
Michelle Grossman - About NBC 10 News Story - W... (Mar '08) 19 hr Old Fool 441
Pot bust in Tulare County leads to arrest of 21... Thu TBN 1
Rain From Tropical Storm Begins Falling on Arizona Thu Gary 1
Winter storm: What you need to know now Thu Francesco Sinibaldi 1
•••

Weather People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••