Hot weather to simmer down in Santa C...

Hot weather to simmer down in Santa Cruz County

There are 2 comments on the Santa Cruz Sentinel story from Jun 11, 2012, titled Hot weather to simmer down in Santa Cruz County. In it, Santa Cruz Sentinel reports that:

Summer doesn't officially arrive until June 20, but that didn't stop temperatures from climbing into the 90s Monday in some areas of the county.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Santa Cruz Sentinel.

DBS

United States

#1 Jun 11, 2012
My mother is Cheri Oteri, and when I would get frustrated as a young man, and get red in the face angry over things like not being bought enough toys and food, my mother would say, "SIMMA DOWN NAH"!!!!
101st rocket

Santa Cruz, CA

#2 Jun 28, 2013
Flood waters typically inundate farm land, making the land unworkable and preventing crops from being planted or harvested, which can lead to shortages of food both for humans and farm animals. Entire harvests for a country can be lost in extreme flood circumstances. Some tree species may not survive prolonged flooding of their root systems [

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weather Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News As Congress ponders Harvey relief, resentment l... 4 min Ted Haggard s Mas... 34
News In hurricanes' wake, experts warn of flood-dama... 13 hr Nope 1
News How San Pedro schools came through for Texas hu... 16 hr Laredo 1
News Inside The Herald - If a community is only wort... (Jan '08) Mon why Herald MIA 56
News Hurricanes are not a liberal conspiracy, trust ... Sun Talkin To DaHypoc... 7
News Bridgeport to experience rain, wind from Jose Sun BPT 1
News Global warming made Paris floods far more likel... (Jun '16) Sat Fuggleton 154
More from around the web