Video and photo galleries: Storm's af...

Video and photo galleries: Storm's aftermath on Norfolk's coastline

There are 1 comment on the Eastern Daily Press story from Oct 11, 2013, titled Video and photo galleries: Storm's aftermath on Norfolk's coastline. In it, Eastern Daily Press reports that:

Coastal officials checking for damage in the aftermath of Thursday's storm are likely to bump into treasure hunters on the beaches of north Norfolk.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Eastern Daily Press.

“Geologist [I'm Climate Change]”

Since: Mar 07

formerly Nuneaton

#1 Oct 14, 2013
Nice pics.

Missed that storm (my location is inland), with the result being a fairly ordinary northerly breeze.
I am however getting the showers in the centre of that cold core, that followed on; which finally woke up the lob worms.

Late summer & early autumnal drought appears to be finally over,@ this time the big typhoon that hit China last week appears to have been the one that caused the equator & pole to mix. The current (now over cyclone in Orissa appears to have been a follow on.

No sign of a sandy repeat in the atlantic this year so far; that one was the storm which mixed equator & pole air last year.

Still in climate mode#3 (same for 2 years now), Australians getting a mite upset by current spring.

Have a nice day: Ag

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weather Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Professor: Climate change threatens to turn Pra... 27 min Soil the Tundra 1
News Trump tells California 'there is no drought' 2 hr YouDidntBuildThat 64
News Few Memorial Day airport headaches, most wait t... 15 hr Bama Yankee 1
News Cooling centres in Halton Hills open to residents 15 hr Heat brings out c... 3
News Michelle Grossman - About NBC 10 News Story - W... (Mar '08) 16 hr Weather Perv 771
News Trump Tells California 'There Is No Drought' Mon Wake Up Call 2
News Should men wear pantyhose for warmth? It's not ... (Jan '09) Mon Jon 230
More from around the web