Boiling blood and Arctic blasts

There are 10 comments on the Metro Times story from Feb 5, 2013, titled Boiling blood and Arctic blasts. In it, Metro Times reports that:

Our blood began to boil a bit here at the Hits when we read a recent piece that Henry Payne , an editorial cartoonist at The Detroit News , wrote for the National Review Online .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Metro Times.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
PHD

Overton, TX

#23 Feb 17, 2013
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>You are correct.
A complete diagnosis requires testing.
Why thanks, Now could you direct the wallop10 AKA walloped again and again in the correct direction.

Since: Jan 13

Fairfax, VA

#24 Feb 17, 2013
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>You are correct.
A complete diagnosis requires testing.
She needs some meds.
PHD

Overton, TX

#25 Feb 17, 2013
Wallop10 wrote:
<quoted text>
The degreeless PHD shows ,,, again she is an AIR HEAD.
If you really are not a she, please let me know, and I'll change pronouns.
Someone called you Penny and I'm going with it.
You canít even be original Commander TROLL!!!! See that Bull S. degree again got you walloped and in the crapper. That Ha HA you hear is the void between your ears called an echo.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#27 Feb 17, 2013
Wallop10 wrote:
<quoted text>
She needs some meds.
That's why ph'd uses ethanol.

Yet it recommends caretakers and meds to other posters. Perhaps ph'd pays too much in taxes to afford health care in USA.

NAH, LOL.
PHD

Overton, TX

#28 Feb 17, 2013
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>That's why ph'd uses ethanol.
Yet it recommends caretakers and meds to other posters. Perhaps ph'd pays too much in taxes to afford health care in USA.
NAH, LOL.
You are confused again spaced out spacedoutblues. As you may recall you mentioned you were hitting the bottle called ethanol. It was only a suggestion that you should seek advice from your care taker. Yes I do pay high taxes so you could receive your entitlements. If the real tax payers stopped paying you would go hungry.

Fairfax, VA

#29 Feb 17, 2013
PHD wrote:
<quoted text>You are confused again spaced out spacedoutblues. As you may recall you mentioned you were hitting the bottle called ethanol. It was only a suggestion that you should seek advice from your care taker. Yes I do pay high taxes so you could receive your entitlements. If the real tax payers stopped paying you would go hungry.
The degree-LESS, obviously uneducated PHD can only make up mindless rants.
so will just vote her another peanut.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#30 Feb 17, 2013
Wallop10 wrote:
<quoted text>
The degree-LESS, obviously uneducated PHD can only make up mindless rants.
so will just vote her another peanut.
Yes, ph'd needs another peanut.

Its only entertainment is to lie on the global Topix.
PHD

Overton, TX

#31 Feb 18, 2013
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, ph'd needs another peanut.
Its only entertainment is to lie on the global Topix.
There is a new drug discovered spaced out spacedoutblues. Take one pill and you and walloped again and again will wake up feeling your--self again and again. Quick go to your local sheeplebots store and get one while you can.

Fairfax, VA

#32 Feb 18, 2013
The DEGREE-less Fraud, phd, gets another peanut/spam.

phd appears to be so ashamed of her lack of education, she wants to disrupt all science discussions -- with 100% character assassinations.

So this is throwing the garbage back over her side of the fence.
PHD

Overton, TX

#33 Feb 18, 2013
Wallop10 wrote:
The DEGREE-less Fraud, phd, gets another peanut/spam.
phd appears to be so ashamed of her lack of education, she wants to disrupt all science discussions -- with 100% character assassinations.
So this is throwing the garbage back over her side of the fence.
They only garbage that is tossed on the other side is your scientific science fiction Bull S. degree answers you post all day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weather Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Weather hailed on social media 1 hr is it HAARP 1
News Growing global demand for airconditioning as cl... 12 hr Earthling 1
News Two Burlington women allegedly assaulted as the... 20 hr crime on increase 1
News Putin threatens nuclear war: Russian leader wil... Sat bindebird 16
News Heavy rain to continue Fri Nederland Texas 1
News Classy, casual, cool Fri Hail 1
News Send Us Your Weather Pictures | WBNS-10TV, Cent... (Mar '11) Fri Dave scott 4
More from around the web