Boiling blood and Arctic blasts

Feb 5, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Metro Times

Our blood began to boil a bit here at the Hits when we read a recent piece that Henry Payne , an editorial cartoonist at The Detroit News , wrote for the National Review Online .

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of30
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Where have you been all this time! Goodness, gracious.
litesong

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Another Arctic outbreak, was preceded by AGW strengthened warm fronts pushing into the North Pole region, which powered the Arctic outbreak to the south AND deadly results in populated southern climes. While North Pole areas north of 80degrees North were warmed, Arctic lands to the south also warmed after being at -54degF previously, as the Arctic blast ripped to the south.
//////////
On Tuesday, a deadly arctic blast here in the Midwest was a reminder of how frivolous that pursuit is.
//////////
AGW deniers always mention cold weather, not knowing that excess AGW powered energy in the atmosphere is more readily pushing cold Arctic air to the south.

The same phenomenon occurred at the beginning of this year, when the Arctic warmed & pushed Arctic cold down to China & India, setting cold weather temperatures.

In January 2009, the Arctic warmed so much that sea ice freezing stopped completely for 11 days, & sent a cold Arctic trough south, so that Maine set its all time lowest recorded temperature of -50degF. The Arctic blast continued south, setting record cold temperatures all the way to Mexico & Central America.

AGW enhanced atmospheric energy is.......... just warming up to what its going to do.
PHD

Bertram, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

litesong wrote:
Another Arctic outbreak, was preceded by AGW strengthened warm fronts pushing into the North Pole region, which powered the Arctic outbreak to the south AND deadly results in populated southern climes. While North Pole areas north of 80degrees North were warmed, Arctic lands to the south also warmed after being at -54degF previously, as the Arctic blast ripped to the south.
//////////
On Tuesday, a deadly arctic blast here in the Midwest was a reminder of how frivolous that pursuit is.
//////////
AGW deniers always mention cold weather, not knowing that excess AGW powered energy in the atmosphere is more readily pushing cold Arctic air to the south.
The same phenomenon occurred at the beginning of this year, when the Arctic warmed & pushed Arctic cold down to China & India, setting cold weather temperatures.
In January 2009, the Arctic warmed so much that sea ice freezing stopped completely for 11 days, & sent a cold Arctic trough south, so that Maine set its all time lowest recorded temperature of -50degF. The Arctic blast continued south, setting record cold temperatures all the way to Mexico & Central America.
AGW enhanced atmospheric energy is.......... just warming up to what its going to do.
And you think topix doesnít know what you publish? Attacks on me won't delete or erase what you are and what you do. You should stop making an ASSumption of your---self before you know the facts. Do contact topix to satisfy your accusations of the reprint BS your posting of what I said. You are a dumbASSumption of your---self again.

Since: Jan 13

Fairfax, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

PennyHD troll ignored.
PHD

Bertram, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Wallop10 wrote:
PennyHD troll ignored.
More BS from the walloped commander TROLL!!

Fairfax, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

PennyHD troll ignored.
PHD

Bertram, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Wallop10 wrote:
PennyHD troll ignored.
More BS from the commander TROLL.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Wallop10 wrote:
PennyHD troll ignored.
True.
PHD

Bertram, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>True.
More BS from the commander TROLL. So you do agree!!!

Fairfax, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

PHD wrote:
<quoted text>More BS from the commander TROLL. So you do agree!!!
ha ha. More BS, from the fraud that posts as a PHD but has No degree, let alone a BS degree.

PROOF:
PHD wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes itís true I don't have a degree like you do. I will make an effort to learn BS so I could be just like you. Then I could post cut and paste useless scientific science fiction babble. Can you tell me what school you attended so I can be just like you?
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/global-warmin ...
PHD

Bertram, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Wallop10 wrote:
<quoted text>
ha ha. More BS, from the fraud that posts as a PHD but has No degree, let alone a BS degree.
PROOF:
<quoted text>
You canít even be original Commander TROLL!!!! See that Bull S. degree again got you walloped and in the crapper.

Fairfax, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

PHD wrote:
<quoted text>You canít even be original Commander TROLL!!!! See that Bull S. degree again got you walloped and in the crapper.
PROOF:
PHD wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes itís true I don't have a degree like you do. I will make an effort to learn BS so I could be just like you. Then I could post cut and paste useless scientific science fiction babble. Can you tell me what school you attended so I can be just like you?
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/global-warmin ...
PHD

Bertram, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Wallop10 wrote:
<quoted text>
PROOF:
<quoted text>
You canít even be original Commander TROLL!!!! See that Bull S. degree again got you walloped and in the crapper. That Ha HA you hear is the void between your ears called an echo.

Fairfax, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

PHD wrote:
<quoted text>You canít even be original Commander TROLL!!!! See that Bull S. degree again got you walloped and in the crapper. That Ha HA you hear is the void between your ears called an echo.
Pot calling the kettle black.

100% of your posts are character insults.
You don't appear to have a brain.

I am going to point out you are also lying you don't have any degree,
let alone a PHD.
PHD

Bertram, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Wallop10 wrote:
<quoted text>
Pot calling the kettle black.
100% of your posts are character insults.
You don't appear to have a brain.
I am going to point out you are also lying you don't have any degree,
let alone a PHD.
You canít even be original Commander TROLL!!!! See that Bull S. degree again got you walloped and in the crapper. That Ha HA you hear is the void between your ears called an echo.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Wallop10 wrote:
<quoted text>
PROOF:
<quoted text>
Yep. I also described her before as jealous of other posters.

Fairfax, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>Yep. I also described her before as jealous of other posters.
It is an inferiority complex.

She thinks she is going to insult us for daring to post any real science.

What an anti-intellectual whacko
So she hides under the name of PHD, something she loathes.
PHD

Bertram, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>Yep. I also described her before as jealous of other posters.
Big of you to admit the shortfalls of the wallop10 AKA walloped again and again.

Fairfax, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

PHD wrote:
<quoted text>Big of you to admit the shortfalls of the wallop10 AKA walloped again and again.
The degreeless PHD shows ,,, again she is an AIR HEAD.

If you really are not a she, please let me know, and I'll change pronouns.

Someone called you Penny and I'm going with it.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Wallop10 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is an inferiority complex.
She thinks she is going to insult us for daring to post any real science.
What an anti-intellectual whacko
So she hides under the name of PHD, something she loathes.
You are correct.

A complete diagnosis requires testing.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of30
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••