Activists fire salvo at Karl Rove ele...

Activists fire salvo at Karl Rove election efforts

There are 25 comments on the usatoday.com story from Mar 14, 2013, titled Activists fire salvo at Karl Rove election efforts. In it, usatoday.com reports that:

The battle between conservative activists and Karl Rove continues. A group led by Brent Bozell that includes Tea Party leaders is now urging donors of American Crossroads, the super PAC co-founded by Rove, to Republican strategist Karl Rove is a co-founder of the American Crossroads super PAC, which spent heavily in the 2012 elections.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at usatoday.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Lance Winslow

San Jose, CA

#1 Mar 14, 2013
With his proven track record, Rove is the ideal candidate to lead the GOP to new depths.

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

#2 Mar 14, 2013
Lance Winslow wrote:
With his proven track record, Rove is the ideal candidate to lead the GOP to new depths.
Unfortunately he will never be a match for the Obama crowd.... Rove has SOME integrity.
Lance Winslow

San Jose, CA

#3 Mar 14, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Unfortunately he will never be a match for the Obama crowd.... Rove has SOME integrity.
Please, put him on the ticket. Please!

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

#4 Mar 14, 2013
Lance Winslow wrote:
<quoted text>Please, put him on the ticket. Please!
Rove is too smart to run for office. He KNOWS the power is behind the throne,not in it. Look at whose tugging Obama's strings.....
Sheik Yerbouti

Southampton, PA

#5 Mar 14, 2013
Rove should have been arrested for treason and executed years ago!

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

#6 Mar 14, 2013
Sheik Yerbouti wrote:
Rove should have been arrested for treason and executed years ago!
So.... When are you going to steal some law abiding gun owner's weapons and light up a crowded mall/church/school? You fit the profile. Liberal,angry,mental,A-social, close minded,liberal,bigoted,mental. And liberal,did I mention liberal?
Gary

Bellingham, WA

#7 Mar 14, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Rove is too smart to run for office. He KNOWS the power is behind the throne,not in it. Look at whose tugging Obama's strings.....
Too smart to run for office? As compared to the tea-party
morons and pro-rape Republicans who do seek office?

“Yeah, but...”

Since: Sep 11

MILKY WAY

#8 Mar 14, 2013
Lance Winslow wrote:
With his proven track record, Rove is the ideal candidate to lead the GOP to new depths.
I don't care who you. Now, that's funny.
Responsibility

Redwood City, CA

#9 Mar 14, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text> So.... Liberal, liberal,liberal?
Dear, why does someone who dislikes Rove have to be a liberal?

It sounds like his own don't think much of him either as the gopher party continues to be in disarray and in their continued downward spiral?

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

#10 Mar 14, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear, why does someone who dislikes Rove have to be a liberal?
It sounds like his own don't think much of him either as the gopher party continues to be in disarray and in their continued downward spiral?
Only liberals like you seem to have such vitriol for the man. It must be a lib thingy.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#11 Mar 14, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear, why does someone who dislikes Rove have to be a liberal?
It sounds like his own don't think much of him either as the gopher party continues to be in disarray and in their continued downward spiral?
Pass the popcorn.
Lance Winslow

San Jose, CA

#12 Mar 14, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Only liberals like you seem to have such vitriol for the man. It must be a lib thingy.
Where were you during the GOP primaries last year? Uranus?

Since: Aug 12

Buffalo, NY

#13 Mar 14, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Unfortunately he will never be a match for the Obama crowd.... Rove has SOME integrity.
he just doesn't like to show it
Billy Ringo

New York, NY

#14 Mar 14, 2013
See, thing is, Rover wants the final say as to who should be allowed to run for Office as a Rethuglican.

AAAhhhhh ..... that Big Tent gets smaller every week.
Your Ex

United States

#16 Mar 15, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Unfortunately he will never be a match for the Obama crowd.... Rove has SOME integrity.
If that's a joke, it's effing hillarious!:D
If you're serious, you're insane...:(

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#17 Mar 15, 2013
wow, you libs are on this topic like a duck on a junebug. Ayers and Wright bore you, but Rove gets your adrenaline pumping. typical

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#18 Mar 15, 2013
inbred Genius wrote:
wow, you libs are on this topic like a duck on a junebug. Ayers and Wright bore you, but Rove gets your adrenaline pumping. typical
We all know what gets you humpin' and a pumpin'. SIS.

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#19 Mar 15, 2013
Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>We all know what gets you humpin' and a pumpin'. SIS.
you sure talk about her a lot...want me to hook yall up?
Gravediggers

Boynton Beach, FL

#20 Mar 15, 2013
Karl Rove has some good insight and ideas, but he screwed up BIG TIME in the 2012 election. Just can't get past that.

BTW-just got a reminder for posting this 2 sentence posting! Must be the capital letters or the word 'screwed', because nothing is profane or offensive.

Topix is just getting too sensitive and restrictive.
Gravediggers

Boynton Beach, FL

#21 Mar 15, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Only liberals like you seem to have such vitriol for the man. It must be a lib thingy.
Liberals love to attack republican women. They attacked Sarah Palin, her special needs child, her daughter, her husband and any other republican woman who gives voice to conservative ideas.

Liberals are just not tolerant of others; just their own.

Liberals can't separate their vicious hate for ideas other than their own. Only democrat women have viable ideas, that's the fascist way of liberals. Fascists want their ideas nationalized.

No balance in Fascism

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weather Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Excessive heat warning issued as Democratic con... 9 hr fell that BERN 1
News Halton Hills mayor Bonette: Thanking volunteers... Sat elevator excuse eh 7
News Paper mill shuts down early (Aug '08) Sat Eddie 57
News Woman and teenage boy from Texas dead after sto... Jul 22 Doug from Ohio 1
News 'Corn sweat' heat domes are becoming more commo... Jul 21 Acolyte 1
News Hundreds of children have been shot so far in 2... Jul 21 bozo 2
News Chicago braces for intense heat wave not seen s... Jul 20 Flash mob warning 1
More from around the web