Snow removal: City declares victory, ...

Snow removal: City declares victory, some not so sure

There are 10 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Jan 11, 2014, titled Snow removal: City declares victory, some not so sure. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

In Denver, Colo., which gets an average of 57 inches of snow each year, the public works department goal is to clear all main streets to pavement 12 hours after the snow stops.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

Moe

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Jan 11, 2014
Ballard is too busy drinking martinis at Brizzis Bar and going on vacation junkets to New Zealand. The man is a tool and the worse mayor we have had in years. He should go to prison.

His fat A## should be out shoveling snow.

He is the Christie of the Midwest.
The Patriot of Honor

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Jan 12, 2014
They haven't driven down my street lol. It's like driving over a lake melting, you float down the street called an iceberg now lol. then when it freezes at night, you have to do the car shimmy between other cars parked on both sides and hope you don;t slide into them, You have to get into the right set of tire tracks and hold the brake slightly down to prevent sliding side to side and no gas whatsoever. those kids who go to IPS most will still have to walk down the middle of the streets that are somewhat clear. a few sidewalks cleared, then walk over mounds of snow still piled high. most the intersections you have to turn at are piled with slushy frozen snow also.so the trash that didn;t get picked up lastwek, do we not have to pay for that week our trash didn't get picked up, I heard they are going to double down on trash pick up lol.BRAT PETERSEN WAS ALWAYS HANGING OUT AT THE STEAM BATHS WITH HIS GAY PALS AND STEERING BUSINESS TOWARD HIS FATHERS BUSINESS THAT HE ALSO WORKED FOR. THE CROOK.I WONDER HOW MUCH MONEY BART FATHERS FAMILY BUSINESS MADE WHILE BART WAS MAYOR OF INDIANAPOLIS ON THOSE CITY CONTRACTS STEERED HIS WAY.
The Patriot of Honor

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Jan 12, 2014
To many gay republicans in charge. That's why the streets were terrible.
Moe3

Indianapolis, IN

#4 Jan 12, 2014
Too many sheep Obamacrats out there that just believe what they are told. Unable to think on their own without orders from emperor Obama.
Andrew

Indianapolis, IN

#5 Jan 12, 2014
Moe3 wrote:
Too many sheep Obamacrats out there that just believe what they are told. Unable to think on their own without orders from emperor Obama.
They are truly the dumbest animals on the planet, anyone who voted for that wicked Obummer.
Andrew

Indianapolis, IN

#6 Jan 12, 2014
Hell I even voted for Obummer. Would do it again f I could
Andrew

Indianapolis, IN

#7 Jan 12, 2014
But the Obamacrats get upset about gay republicans, however, it's the libtards who want to push gay rights. Crazy liberal Obummer voters that have no clue what their party even wants. I hope Obummer lines up the liberals to the gas chamber. Just like sheep jumping off a bridge.
New England Patriot of Ho

Indianapolis, IN

#8 Jan 12, 2014
There lazy snow removal is part of the gay front conspiracy. Make everyone snowbound. Freeze the pipes, Turn off the power. In a few days everyone will want a bath. Guess where they go. They go to the public gay baths and their is a gay boy in every stall. Regretfully all the doors have been taken off since that incident with Gov. Mitch where he banged in head during a rearing of passion.

Go wash that salt off but keep that steam high so you won't see Blubber Ballard in all his glory.
Andrew

Indianapolis, IN

#9 Jan 12, 2014
The only thing that upsets me about gay republicans is that they don't come out of hiding until they get caught. While denouncing it and trying to pass laws against it. To many hypocrites in the republican party.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#10 Jan 12, 2014
It takes a remarkable amount of stupid to blame Obama for snow removal here, especially since we have a republica governor AND a republican mayor. Their incompetence is their fault, no one else's.
Moe3 wrote:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weather Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News July 4th fireworks face chance of rain out 2 hr fatties 4
News New England's epic winter gives way to unusuall... 3 hr Greg 4
News No relief from record heat over Hawaii 6 hr Bozobama 8
News Tomorrow's weather: More Hillary storms 19 hr Miss Id 1
News Thunderstorms could spoil plans for July Fourth... Wed Godssoulja 1
News Extreme Weather, Fires Befall Nation (May '07) Tue tonga 12
News Michelle Grossman - About NBC 10 News Story - W... (Mar '08) Tue Jake 652
More from around the web