More than 130 Iowa scientists issue statement that 2012 drought is a sign of climate change

This year's drought is consistent with predictions that global climate change would bring about weather extremes including more frequent droughts, said a report released Monday. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
litesong

Lynnwood, WA

#43 Dec 30, 2012
fun farts wrote:
To have missed this info, you would have to have put your fingers in your ears, covered your eyes and chanted 'na na na na'.
But there are none so blind as those who will not see, and who can see with their eyes closed.
Of course, I've seen all your data..... over & over. Of course, the 100 year record, TSI solar low hasn't returned temperatures to that recorded for the early 20th century. Of course, that is what you say should happen if we do have another(& even worse) solar TSI low.

Of course, toxic topix AGW deniers have been predicting global temperature drops for 15 years,'because its all a cycle'. Of course, global temperatures AREN'T going to return to early 20th century levels.
//////////
A horse is a horse, of course of course,
and no one can talk to a horse of course,
that is of course, unless the horse,
Is the famous Mister Ed!
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#44 Dec 30, 2012
ph'd failed to do ph'd homework.

LOL.
PHD

Overton, TX

#45 Dec 30, 2012
And no one can talk to a horse of course,
That is of course, unless the horse,
Is the famous "pinheadlitesout"! I have to say you have this one hands down. Good job you made the useless babble famous list.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#46 Dec 30, 2012
litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course, I've seen all your data..... over & over. Of course, the 100 year record, TSI solar low hasn't returned temperatures to that recorded for the early 20th century. Of course, that is what you say should happen if we do have another(& even worse) solar TSI low.
Of course, toxic topix AGW deniers have been predicting global temperature drops for 15 years,'because its all a cycle'. Of course, global temperatures AREN'T going to return to early 20th century levels.
//////////
and no one can talk to a horse of course,
that is of course, unless the horse,
Is the famous Mister Ed!
Excellent.

Mister Ed is on the reruns, too.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#47 Dec 30, 2012
PHD wrote:
<quoted text>So where is the question? Note a question generraly ends with a question mark(???).
Even repeating does not help you to answer because failing at homework is your nature. Your nature is cyclical as one might say.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#48 Dec 30, 2012
Hey dirt and tina, remember ph'd drove you away.

LOL.
PHD

Overton, TX

#49 Dec 30, 2012
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>Even repeating does not help you to answer because failing at homework is your nature. Your nature is cyclical as one might say.
Your bob and dodge is cyclical as all will say. Again asking a question generally ends with a question mark (???). And it may warrant an answer.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#50 Dec 30, 2012
PHD wrote:
<quoted text>Your bob and dodge is cyclical as all will say. Again asking a question generally ends with a question mark (???). And it may warrant an answer.
You are dumb liar.

See the question marks?
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/global-warmin...

The repeat had the question marks as well:

QED: ph'd fails at homework. LOL.
PHD

Overton, TX

#51 Dec 30, 2012
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>You are dumb liar.
See the question marks?
The repeat had the question marks as well:
QED: ph'd fails at homework. LOL.
Well it must be complicated for you to understand what a question would be. Your response was a remark attached with a question mark so where is the question? See your th dumbASSumption liar.
moo cow

Newark, NJ

#52 Dec 30, 2012
just what we need 130 red state hicks TRYING to sound important.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#53 Dec 30, 2012
PHD wrote:
<quoted text>Well it must be complicated for you to understand what a question would be. Your response was a remark attached with a question mark so where is the question? See your th dumbASSumption liar.
Haha we know your failings: the HOMEWORK.

Too hard for you. So you attack all the posters with the same weapon. No innovation, no fun. A BORE.
PHD

Overton, TX

#54 Dec 30, 2012
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>Haha we know your failings: the HOMEWORK.
Too hard for you. So you attack all the posters with the same weapon. No innovation, no fun. A BORE.
Not true spaced out your special. It couldn't possibly be an attack if you were secure with your answers. So toss out the cut and paste answers and show all that higher education that you boast about and with your work answer the question at hand. Why I feel slighted I consider you free entertainment. I would expect the same in kind.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#55 Dec 30, 2012
PHD wrote:
<quoted text>Not true spaced out your special. It couldn't possibly be an attack if you were secure with your answers. So toss out the cut and paste answers and show all that higher education that you boast about and with your work answer the question at hand. Why I feel slighted I consider you free entertainment. I would expect the same in kind.
Go back to your potluck. You make no sense with that one-cell brain of yours.
PHD

Overton, TX

#56 Dec 30, 2012
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>Go back to your potluck. You make no sense with that one-cell brain of yours.
Again better to have a one cell brain than a zero.So you can't explain.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#57 Dec 30, 2012
PHD wrote:
<quoted text>Again better to have a one cell brain than a zero.So you can't explain.
LOL.

No potluck?
PHD

Overton, TX

#58 Dec 30, 2012
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>LOL.
No potluck?
So you can't explain
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#59 Dec 30, 2012
PHD wrote:
<quoted text>So you can't explain
No potluck.
PHD

Overton, TX

#60 Dec 30, 2012
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>No potluck.
So you can't explain.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weather Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CO2 curve ticks upward as key climate talks loom (Nov '09) 2 hr Leeward Outlier 256
Michelle Grossman - About NBC 10 News Story - W... (Mar '08) 8 hr Lynessa 451
California drought may leave entire communities... 14 hr cruz 3
Obama hails agreement with Afghanistan 15 hr Tim 2
Flooding in metro Detroit a call to action on c... 17 hr Number One 4
Flooding continues to plague Central El Paso, E... 20 hr cat2009 1
Bay County West End Road Damage Mon LaTishafox786 1

Weather People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE