Winter refuses to leave

Mar 19, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: ctpost.com

An idle school bus in the bus yard on Laddins Rock Road, Old Greenwich, during the snow storm, Friday, March 8, 2013.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 13 of13
BPT

Wallingford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

raining now.
it will leave "gently into the night" as a poet once said..........come on golf!!!
No you are

Stamford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

THIS SUCKS!!!!! Enough already. I need the sun! I need 60/70 degree weather and I need it now! And it had better happen on a weekend. It really stinks when the work week is nice and then the temps plumment on the weekend.

Thanks

“'never'”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

No you are wrote:
THIS SUCKS!!!!! Enough already. I need the sun! I need 60/70 degree weather and I need it now! And it had better happen on a weekend. It really stinks when the work week is nice and then the temps plumment on the weekend.
Thanks
Did you ever notice how often Mondays are really nice after a cold rainy weekend? I can't understand why that happens so much- definitely happens more than statistical chance.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

The good news is that I did not lose my power.
No you are

Stamford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Citizen44 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you ever notice how often Mondays are really nice after a cold rainy weekend? I can't understand why that happens so much- definitely happens more than statistical chance.
Maybe it's the chemtrails......
America Gentleman Samuel

Meriden, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

The bad news is Tippy seen the snow and started shitxng in the house again. With the blizzard she could not go outside for a good week and she shiit all over the house.
AVA-AVA-AVA

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Citizen44 wrote:
<quoted text>
We have had middle 70's for 2 days in a row this week now but tomorrow will be cooler The North has has a rough time this Winter.

Happy First Day of Spring tomorrow!!!!
No you are

Stamford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

AVA-AVA-AVA wrote:
<quoted text> We have had middle 70's for 2 days in a row this week now but tomorrow will be cooler The North has has a rough time this Winter.
Salt in the wound Ava, salt in the wound! Happy first day of Spring!!!!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

AVA-AVA-AVA wrote:
<quoted text> We have had middle 70's for 2 days in a row this week now but tomorrow will be cooler The North has has a rough time this Winter.
Thanks for the weather rep...ZZzzz ZZZZzz ZZzzZZ.lol
AVA-AVA-AVA

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Jackelope wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for the weather rep...ZZzzz ZZZZzz ZZzzZZ.lol
Anytime I know you need something to comment on ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ z Have a simply marvelous 1st day of Spring!

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

#6 is a Faker, but a Real A-Hole. Ava is a Real Nut Case, like we in Connecticut really care about Ava or the weather in South Carolina. We don't.

“'never'”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

AVA-AVA-AVA wrote:
Although its a bit chilly out there, the sun is really brilliant today. Its really nice out.
Billy Bob

Stratford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

America Gentleman Samuel wrote:
#6 is a Faker, but a Real A-Hole. Ava is a Real Nut Case, like we in Connecticut really care about Ava or the weather in South Carolina. We don't.
We agree.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 13 of13
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••