Police Investigate Royalton Fatal Crash

Jan 15, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WSIL

Illinois State Police are investigating a crash in Franklin County that killed one person and destroyed a local business's semi trailer.

Comments
1 - 8 of 8 Comments Last updated Jan 20, 2013
curious

Herrin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Anyone know who was killed in this?
Jelleybean

Columbia, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Read the Southern Il newspaper and you'll know...

Since: Sep 12

Amsterdam, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

curious wrote:
Anyone know who was killed in this?
not surprised an accident has happened with a prarie farms truck. they drive through at high speeds through town in the mornings dont get in front of one. they will run you over.
some1

Ava, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

bucknerildotcom wrote:
<quoted text>
not surprised an accident has happened with a prarie farms truck. they drive through at high speeds through town in the mornings dont get in front of one. they will run you over.
I believe it wasn't his fault. Watch the news 3 website.Its a dangerous intersection because of confusing markings and right of way. The PF driver had just left Cdale heading to Indiana...just started his shift.
Prayers to the family as they lay their dad ..grandfather..uncle...brother to rest.
Hmmm

Carterville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Can you believe that idiots actually took pics & videos of this poor man burning up in his car AND posted them for the family & all to see??? Pathetic.
Yep

Carterville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Probably for money....
some1

Carbondale, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

At that point the car wasn't visible. due to the flames and the truck...just satin. And it was on the news...no $$ involved!!
Yep

Herrin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

BUT the family KNEW he was in the car. It was on the news only because IDIOTS took pics & videos. One of the ones that takes pics of that crap says he does it to make a living for his fam....and who cares about the family of the deceased I suppose..........

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••