Briefly: One killed, one injured in t...

Briefly: One killed, one injured in three-vehicle crash, Snowfall...

There are 1 comment on the jacksonsun.com story from Mar 21, 2013, titled Briefly: One killed, one injured in three-vehicle crash, Snowfall.... In it, jacksonsun.com reports that:

The Highway Patrol reported that Glenda J. Elendt was traveling northbound on U.S. 641 near Springville when her vehicle crossed the center line into the southbound lane and hit the side of a tractor-trailer, then continued north in the southbound lane and collided head-on with a vehicle driven by Angel D. Schnepper.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at jacksonsun.com.

Randee

United States

#1 Mar 21, 2013
Wishing to express my condolences to her family and loved ones. I am so so sorry. I am praying that Gods spirit will somehow bring you comfort. Glenda was unique and very special. She shined.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weather Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Glfls 9 hr oregon-wildlife-r... 1
News Comments 10 hr gravitational-waves 1
News Should men wear pantyhose for warmth? It's not ... (Jan '09) 13 hr Ginxs 226
News DiDomenico Leads Locals to New Hampshire for Cl... 15 hr EverettCitizen 19
News Michelle Grossman - About NBC 10 News Story - W... (Mar '08) 16 hr Nick Gerlipz 738
News Acton Weather: Will the Snow Melt? Tue peep 1
News The Indianapolis Star, Indystar Tue JANICE 2
More from around the web