Kremlin pushes for dialogue after Ukr...

Kremlin pushes for dialogue after Ukraine vote

There are 4 comments on the WAVE-TV Louisville story from May 12, 2014, titled Kremlin pushes for dialogue after Ukraine vote. In it, WAVE-TV Louisville reports that:

Dozens of snowplows were taking to the streets of Denver early Monday, after a powerful spring storm dropped heavy snow across parts of Colorado and Wyoming, even as stormy weather moved into the plains states and... Dozens of snowplows were taking to the streets of Denver early Monday, after a powerful spring storm dropped heavy snow across parts ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WAVE-TV Louisville.

George

Red Deer, Canada

#1 May 12, 2014
Now Moscow pushes for dialogue, sound familiar? Last night I watched on TV the voting at a polling station and some people were putting 6-10 ballots in the ballot box and when asked they said that was for family that could not make it, not well controlled.

If you listen to the people on the street it is very mixed feelings about the vote and I would not be surprised if the referendum will be redone under supervised conditions with proper ID asked for and supervised counting, to be fair to all people. Most people interviewed thought the vote was a sham.
Tiananmen Square

Brandon, VT

#2 May 12, 2014
NO dialogue with fascists. You don't negotiate with rabid dog killers. You put them down.
DISGUSTING FASCIST RUSSIA

Surrey, Canada

#3 May 12, 2014
Tiananmen Square wrote:
NO dialogue with fascists. You don't negotiate with rabid dog killers. You put them down.
Yes, the world should reject this begging for dialogue from the sick, lying Fascist Putin!

He will only lie and break all agreements!

It is POINTLESS to negotiate with a VILE FASCIST LIKE PUTIN!
youre sick mate

United States

#4 May 12, 2014
Burn anyone alive today, sick fascist bastard?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weather Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Beautiful, deadly creatures wash ashore in Engl... 4 hr Suezanne 4
News Trump: Puerto Rico was a 'disaster' before hurr... 6 hr Trump is a joke 66
News A couple watch waves break on the sea wall at P... 16 hr Atlantic 1
News Solar Industry Sees the Opportunity to Build Pu... Tue Solarman 1
News Trump's pick to lead NOAA pushed for privatizin... Tue Sheriff Joe 529 7
News Inside The Herald - If a community is only wort... (Jan '08) Tue 2 late eh 57
News Donald Trump blames hurricane-hit Puerto Rico f... Mon Concerned 30
More from around the web