US National Climate Report Predicts Global Warming Will Continue to...

Feb 1, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Inhabitat

More extreme weather is predicted for the United States, according to a draft of the National Climate Report released by the Federal Advisory Committee.

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Feb 3, 2013
PHD

Bertram, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

More extreme weather is predicted for the United States, according to a draft of the National Climate Report released by the Federal Advisory Committee. Heat waves, along with coastal and river flooding will continue to threaten the country’s environmental and economic systems, causing climate-related hazards

There again "Predicted" they really really don't know. Here is a prediction when the river rises due to the rain increasing the level the low lined areas may flood. Now one could consider this scientific science fiction or a predicted fact. Maybe the key words like my opinion, could be, should be will stop the global warming cooling climate change what do you think?
litesong

Lynnwood, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

phud fetid feces face fiend wrote:
.....really don't know.
I know that "phud fetid feces face fiend" is a slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AND alleged & proud threatener.
PHD

Bertram, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
I know that "phud fetid feces face fiend" is a slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AND alleged & proud threatener.
In addition, you think topix does not know what you publish. Attacks on me will not delete or erase what you are and what you do. You should stop making an ASSumption of your---self before you know the facts. Do contact topix to satisfy your accusations of the reprint BS your posting of what I said. You are a dumbASSumption of your---self again.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Weather Forum right now

Search the Weather Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Flood Water in Brinkley Leaves Residents Concerned 6 min Jesus Ramirez 1
Farmersville celebrates Audie Murphy Day (Jun '10) 12 min Official Historian 14
Californians Are Taking To Twitter To Shame Nei... 1 hr Duchia 1
US report says religious freedom in Cuba is bad... 1 hr John Grimbaldsun 4
Oil spill clean up underway in Oakville's Wedge... 3 hr dont leave it to beaver 1
Solano cities call for voluntary water conserva... 3 hr Aquanet 2
Queensland and Western Australia short of milk,... 3 hr Goats milk Australia 6
•••
•••