Greedy Lying Bastards

Greedy Lying Bastards

There are 15 comments on the Film Threat story from Mar 9, 2013, titled Greedy Lying Bastards. In it, Film Threat reports that:

One Earth Productions presents. Produced and directed by Craig Scott Rosebraugh.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Film Threat.

SpaceBlues

United States

#1 Mar 10, 2013
Grrreeeeaatt title. The film is intent on putting on notice all the “guilty” parties that deny the dangers of climate change.

From the Koch Bros to Exx0nMobil to the paid "denialists." Yes, Romney[who?] too.

Read more: http://www.filmthreat.com/reviews/63403/#ixzz...
PHD

Cibolo, TX

#2 Mar 10, 2013
Now there is a title that discribers the "pinheadlitesout' and the spacedoutblues.
Kyle

Rensselaer, IN

#3 Mar 10, 2013
PHD wrote:
Now there is a title that discribers the "pinheadlitesout' and the spacedoutblues.
I see that you're still posting content-free, infantile blather against the science. Embarrassing. Why not go to any thread wherein I've asked you repeatedly to post your science?

Hmmm?
PHD

Cibolo, TX

#4 Mar 10, 2013
Kyle wrote:
<quoted text>
I see that you're still posting content-free, infantile blather against the science. Embarrassing. Why not go to any thread wherein I've asked you repeatedly to post your science?
Hmmm?
Anything more would only add to your confusion.
litesong

Everett, WA

#5 Mar 11, 2013
fetid feces face flip flopper fiend wrote:
Anything more.......
Yes, there is!
'fetid feces face flip flopper fiend' chooses to support slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pigs &/or alleged & proud threateners, & so is. It takes a lack of education to be a slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pigs &/or alleged & proud threatener & 'fetid feces face flip flopper fiend' is such. "fetid feces face flip flopper fiend" DOESN'T have education in spades.'fetid feces face flip flopper fiend' DOESN'T have mathematics & science degrees.'fetid feces face flip flopper fiend' DOESN'T have a degree, at all.'fetid feces face flip flopper fiend' DOESN'T have upper class science, chemistry, astronomy, physics, algebra or pre-calc for its poorly earned hi skule DEE-plooomaa(or no DEE-plooomaa, at all).

All 'fetid feces face flip flopper fiend' is, is an ego!
Kyle

Rensselaer, IN

#7 Mar 14, 2013
PHD wrote:
<quoted text>Anything more would only add to your confusion.
Whereas you've fully comprehended this, right, nutter?:

http://www.aip.org/history/climate/
Kyle

Rensselaer, IN

#8 Mar 14, 2013
PHD wrote:
<quoted text>Anything more would only add to your confusion.
And, of course, you'relying by implication, since you've posted no science whatsoever. If you're not lying, please accept my apology - which I'll give freely right after you show me where you posted ANY science.
PHD

Cibolo, TX

#9 Mar 15, 2013
Kyle wrote:
<quoted text>
And, of course, you'relying by implication, since you've posted no science whatsoever. If you're not lying, please accept my apology - which I'll give freely right after you show me where you posted ANY science.
Well commander of prevarication do show your science peer reviewed published work. To date all you have is cut and paste scientific science fiction. Yo engineer kyle you never answered the question. Why did you engineer the Auto Ind. into bankruptcy?
Kyle

Rensselaer, IN

#10 Mar 23, 2013
PHD wrote:
<quoted text>Well commander of prevarication do show your science peer reviewed published work. To date all you have is cut and paste scientific science fiction. Yo engineer kyle you never answered the question. Why did you engineer the Auto Ind. into bankruptcy?
You're the champion of repeating nonsense immediately after it's revealed to be nonsense. That fits perfectly with science denial.

1) You just called me a liar. Show where I lied. Failure to do so in your next post is a concession that the accusation itself is a lie.

2) I've already asked you to show any logic in your insane claim that I must have personally published science, yet you haven't even referenced someone else's after dozens of requests that you support your position. Another obvious concession.

3) I've challenged you many times to support your bare assertion that the science is fiction, yet you merely repeat the assertion - just as naked as ever. Yet another concession.

4) Even if a moron such as yourself was unaware of how desperate and childish it is to divert attention from a lost argument by hurling unfounded insults that are wholly unrelated to the subject, doing so repeatedly after that fact has been pointed out is .... beyond moronic. You give morons a bad name.
PHD

Cibolo, TX

#11 Mar 24, 2013
Kyle wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the champion of repeating nonsense immediately after it's revealed to be nonsense. That fits perfectly with science denial.
1) You just called me a liar. Show where I lied. Failure to do so in your next post is a concession that the accusation itself is a lie.
2) I've already asked you to show any logic in your insane claim that I must have personally published science, yet you haven't even referenced someone else's after dozens of requests that you support your position. Another obvious concession.
3) I've challenged you many times to support your bare assertion that the science is fiction, yet you merely repeat the assertion - just as naked as ever. Yet another concession.
4) Even if a moron such as yourself was unaware of how desperate and childish it is to divert attention from a lost argument by hurling unfounded insults that are wholly unrelated to the subject, doing so repeatedly after that fact has been pointed out is .... beyond moronic. You give morons a bad name.
Well LESS-ON commander of prevarication do show your science peer reviewed published work. To date all you have is cut and paste scientific science fiction. Yo engineer kyle you never answered the question. Why did you engineer the Auto Ind. into bankruptcy?
Good Stoning Weather

UK

#13 Apr 1, 2013
SpaceBlues wrote:
Grrreeeeaatt title. The film is intent on putting on notice all the “guilty” parties that deny the dangers of climate change.
From the Koch Bros to Exx0nMobil to the paid "denialists." Yes, Romney[who?] too.
Read more: http://www.filmthreat.com/reviews/63403/#ixzz...
what about Al Gore? he is a fat greedy lying bastard, a hypocrite, a fraud and waste of air.
Good Stoning Weather

UK

#14 Apr 1, 2013
litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, there is!
'fetid feces face flip flopper fiend' chooses to support slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pigs &/or alleged & proud threateners, & so is. It takes a lack of education to be a slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pigs &/or alleged & proud threatener & 'fetid feces face flip flopper fiend' is such. "fetid feces face flip flopper fiend" DOESN'T have education in spades.'fetid feces face flip flopper fiend' DOESN'T have mathematics & science degrees.'fetid feces face flip flopper fiend' DOESN'T have a degree, at all.'fetid feces face flip flopper fiend' DOESN'T have upper class science, chemistry, astronomy, physics, algebra or pre-calc for its poorly earned hi skule DEE-plooomaa(or no DEE-plooomaa, at all).
All 'fetid feces face flip flopper fiend' is, is an ego!
you need mental treatment, you stupid drunken redskin turdheaded idiot.
PHD

Thornton, TX

#15 Apr 1, 2013
Good Stoning Weather wrote:
<quoted text>you need mental treatment, you stupid drunken redskin turdheaded idiot.
Did you know that the "pinheadlitesout was in a terrible car crash and to date refuses to get that check up from the neck up it desperately needs? Sad to say but your 100% correct about the "pinheadlitesout".
litesong

Lynnwood, WA

#16 Apr 1, 2013
"fetid feces face flip flopper fiend' flops:
litesong.......
//////////
litesong wrote:
Can't be nice, if any AGW advocate wants to tell the truth about 'fetid feces face flip flopper fiend'.
'fetid feces face flip flopper fiend' can't ask a proper scientific question because it never had science, chemistry, astronomy, physics, algebra or pre-calc in its poorly earned hi skule DEE-plooomaa. Of course,'fetid feces face flip flopper fiend' never had any other science or mathematics training.
At least,'brian_g stumble butt dumpster diver' tried math calculations, tho only a few attempts ended in errors of 1 million TIMES, 1000 TIMES, 3000 TIMES & 73 million TIMES.'fetid feces face flip flopper fiend' has never attempted math calculations, which prove that its proficiency in math is worse than that of 'brian_g stumble butt dumpster diver'.
litesong

Lynnwood, WA

#17 Apr 1, 2013
bad stoned whether or not wrote:
you need mental treatment, you stupid drunken redskin turdheaded idiot.
Are you 'only' a slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pig when you are stoned........ or all the time!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weather Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Duquesne team stuck in snow on PA Turnpike 48 min amry 4
News Eating Out: Mason Jar Cafe offers brunch items ... (Jul '12) 6 hr G-Spot 6
News Remember the Climate 8 hr Earthling-1 90
News Get furnace checked or face a fine (Nov '14) 22 hr silly rabbit 68
News The abandoned Bel Air Drive In movie theatre. C... (Jan '08) Apr 30 Babs 21
News Michelle Grossman - About NBC 10 News Story - W... (Mar '08) Apr 30 Mreveryday 761
News El Ni o ending and La Ni a watch issued: Big im... Apr 28 Paul 1
More from around the web