Police: Murders Down 50 Percent From ...

Police: Murders Down 50 Percent From January 2013

There are 1 comment on the CBS Local story from Feb 2, 2014, titled Police: Murders Down 50 Percent From January 2013. In it, CBS Local reports that:

Police reported 20 killings in the month, which had 11 days of subzero temperature and was one of the coldest months in recent years.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS Local.

reality is a crutch

Nashua, NH

#1 Feb 3, 2014
so does this mean the Chicago police will have time to investigate those thousands of unsolved uninvestigated gun homicides of blacks by black on the south side of Chicago.

the city with the highest death rates by guns and the strictest gun laws??

Say that doesn't make sense does it??? After all with all them gun laws there should be little or no gun deaths???

or will the police spend more time writing parking tickets and scribbling up new demands for more greedy union contracts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weather Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Transit officials: Officer uses pepper spray on... 9 hr xxxrayted 15
News Gangs here but shouldn't be tolerated (Mar '10) 23 hr trust_noneeee 10
News 'Incredible' Manitoba tornado lasted up to thre... Wed hmmm 1
News 'I'm Canadian': Expat actor Donald Sutherland b... Wed Sad 1
News James Hansen Spells Out Climate Danger Of The '... Jul 28 don t drink the k... 7
Langham Science Research Derby U.K. Jul 28 Andrew John Langham 1
News Halton Hills designates summer Cooling Centres Jul 28 CFRB 1010 am 8
More from around the web