McConnell, Paul call for drought disaster declaration

Dec 7, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WKYT

U.S. Sens. Mitch McConnell and Rand Paul have urged Gov. Steve Beshear to seek a federal disaster declaration because of the potential economic consequences of a drought that has led to low water levels on the Mississippi River.

Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Dec 7, 2012

“your life is great”

Since: Aug 09

you poop in clean water

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

wait, aren't those the guys that want to defund FEMA and cut federal assistance to states?
Ron Paul 2016

Reno, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Steve Beshear and all of their supporters have all said that Mitch McConnell and Rand Paul have sold out to the Wall Street Banksters! I agree with them 100% because both of them are all RINOS (Republicans In Name Only) and neoconservatives as well!
Ron Paul 2016

Reno, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Steve Beshear and all of their supporters have all said that Mitch McConnell and Rand Paul have all sold out to the Wall Street Banksters! I agree with them 100% because both of them are all RINOS (Republicans In Name Only) and neoconservatives as well!
Ron Paul 2016

Reno, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Please Recall Rand Paul right now! He is so badly corrupted already!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••