RECAP: Real Housewives of New Jersey, Season 5, the premiere

The new season of "Real Housewives of New Jersey" started Sunday night, 8 p.m. JST , and Hoboken played a starring role. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
disgusted

Warrenville, IL

#1 Jun 3, 2013
theresa should be ashamed of herself for involving her 11-year old in adult family matters. this just shows what a moron she really is.
Jealous much

Herkimer, NY

#2 Jun 9, 2013
She doesn't involve her kids by any means. Now, Gia may know somethings about fighting with her aunt and uncle, that doesn't mean T made that happen. She is 12 now, she is smart and knows what is what. I am sure any family that is fighting and there are pre-teens and teens, they try to involve themselves. She is at that age where she can easily find out. However, T would rather tell her somethings about the fight, than her find out in the media. I am sure a lot of kids her age know about their families drama! Or are you perfect?
Get down off that high horse before you fall.
ima hoosier

Greenfield, IN

#3 Jun 13, 2013
that kid is so bratty and smart mouthed like her loser dad. has anyone noticed that the mother seems so partial to the kid with the gap between her front teeth? and very little attention is given to the other little girl.the youngest is adorable. i was glad that melissa let her little girl have a playdate. i was hoping to see a fist fight erupt when that caroline started her drama and getting all involved in the teresa joe drama. at least we know what dysfunctional means.
disgusted

Warrenville, IL

#4 Jun 17, 2013
Jealous much wrote:
She doesn't involve her kids by any means. Now, Gia may know somethings about fighting with her aunt and uncle, that doesn't mean T made that happen. She is 12 now, she is smart and knows what is what. I am sure any family that is fighting and there are pre-teens and teens, they try to involve themselves. She is at that age where she can easily find out. However, T would rather tell her somethings about the fight, than her find out in the media. I am sure a lot of kids her age know about their families drama! Or are you perfect?
Get down off that high horse before you fall.
by no means am i perfect, nor was that my implication. that's right, she's 12 and should be taught to behave like one and stay the hell out of adult conversations and situations. i'm of the belief that children should not be allowed to voice their opinion on adult subjects. they should be taught to respect their elders.
disgusted

Warrenville, IL

#5 Jun 17, 2013
Jealous much wrote:
She doesn't involve her kids by any means. Now, Gia may know somethings about fighting with her aunt and uncle, that doesn't mean T made that happen. She is 12 now, she is smart and knows what is what. I am sure any family that is fighting and there are pre-teens and teens, they try to involve themselves. She is at that age where she can easily find out. However, T would rather tell her somethings about the fight, than her find out in the media. I am sure a lot of kids her age know about their families drama! Or are you perfect?
Get down off that high horse before you fall.
and she's still a moron.
me too

Bluefield, WV

#6 Jun 19, 2013
She does come across bratty and snotty but then again she is 12. She is entitled and spoiled. Not really her fault, just how she was raised. Hopefully she will grow out of it. Ashlee never did so who knows.
disgusted

Warrenville, IL

#7 Jun 20, 2013
me too wrote:
She does come across bratty and snotty but then again she is 12. She is entitled and spoiled. Not really her fault, just how she was raised. Hopefully she will grow out of it. Ashlee never did so who knows.
very true....as the twig is bent, so grows the tree.
me too

Bluefield, WV

#8 Jun 20, 2013
Yes, I agree! If, growing up, I had spoken to my parents, rolled my eyes or whined about something they way she does, well let me just say I knew better than to do that....ever.
disgusted

Warrenville, IL

#9 Jun 24, 2013
me too wrote:
Yes, I agree! If, growing up, I had spoken to my parents, rolled my eyes or whined about something they way she does, well let me just say I knew better than to do that....ever.
LOL sounds like we grew up in the same household. if remember the "if i have to tell you one more time" or "don't make me get up", too. these kids need to be taught manners and boundaries. but, really, what can you expect. look at who's raising them. they don't stand a chance.
me too

Bluefield, WV

#10 Jun 24, 2013
It is sad that they seem so entitled and disrespectful. I am in no way blaming the children, they have been beyond spoiled. I think this will be hard on them once they are grown. I think that the parents will have too much attitude to control from their children very soon and I bet the parents will be so confused as to why! My parents never really had to say much, just give us "the look" lol.
disgusted

Warrenville, IL

#11 Jun 28, 2013
me too wrote:
It is sad that they seem so entitled and disrespectful. I am in no way blaming the children, they have been beyond spoiled. I think this will be hard on them once they are grown. I think that the parents will have too much attitude to control from their children very soon and I bet the parents will be so confused as to why! My parents never really had to say much, just give us "the look" lol.
i know that look! we got our orders before we left the house. my mom used to tell us that we were always invited wherever they were invited because we were so well behaved (and we were 5 kids). we went everywhere with them. the parents today need a good "what for". the real sadness lies in the fact that they don't have a clue about how their actions affect their kids....now and in the future. they think "buying" their kids is the answer. we were lucky to have a transistor radio!
me too

Bluefield, WV

#12 Jun 28, 2013
My mom and I will be somewhere and will see a bratty kid acting up and mom says "My kids never acted like that, if they had I would have busted their bottoms" lol. It's like I say, My dog behaves better than most peoples children! And that is so sad. Those RH children are so adorable and cute but in a few years I am afraid we will be seeing the fallout of too much material goods, too much fame not enough structure and guidance. Who knows? Hopefully I am wrong but we will see.
me too

Bluefield, WV

#13 Jul 3, 2013
It is too funny that Melissa thinks 150,000 ppl are coming to a concert to see her, not the Jonas Brothers who are headlining. She is really getting on my nerves this year. Last yr she didn't seem that bad but ugghhh she seems so vain.
disgusted

Warrenville, IL

#14 Jul 3, 2013
me too wrote:
It is too funny that Melissa thinks 150,000 ppl are coming to a concert to see her, not the Jonas Brothers who are headlining. She is really getting on my nerves this year. Last yr she didn't seem that bad but ugghhh she seems so vain.
i guess it's her season to look bad. selective editing!
me too

Bluefield, WV

#15 Jul 4, 2013
disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
i guess it's her season to look bad. selective editing!
That's a good point, I do think editing plays a big role in how these scenes play out. But I am also going by the things she writes in her posts. I felt bad for Kathy last week. I like Ritchie but he didn't seem to be concerned with Kathy's thoughts. Oh well, we watch the show for the drama.
disgusted

Warrenville, IL

#16 Jul 15, 2013
after watching last night's episode it just reinforces my beliefs that these people are the lowest form of life there is. they are truly an embarassment to themselves, each other and the italian-american community!! kethy is the only one on that show who has class and dignity!
me too

Bluefield, WV

#17 Jul 15, 2013
I agree! When Melissa used a knife to check out her teeth, I had to laugh. Vain! It is terrible the way they behave, so why can't I turn it off, lol. I agree, I really like Kathy, Richie hasn't been too nice this year but Kathy always seems real!
disgusted

Warrenville, IL

#18 Jul 16, 2013
me too wrote:
I agree! When Melissa used a knife to check out her teeth, I had to laugh. Vain! It is terrible the way they behave, so why can't I turn it off, lol. I agree, I really like Kathy, Richie hasn't been too nice this year but Kathy always seems real!
frankly, i think only kathy sees any redeeming qualities in him. he acts like a pig sometimes with the dirty jokes and his private parts. i mean why would you want your teenage daughter and son to see that kind of behavior, and on national tv no less so that their kids' friends can riducule them?
disgusted

Warrenville, IL

#19 Jul 16, 2013
me too wrote:
I agree! When Melissa used a knife to check out her teeth, I had to laugh. Vain! It is terrible the way they behave, so why can't I turn it off, lol. I agree, I really like Kathy, Richie hasn't been too nice this year but Kathy always seems real!
you're so right about not being able to turn it off. for me, there's just something about a continuing story, like dallas or falcon crest (if you remember those shows), which i can't seem to stop following. either that, or the fact that it's like a train wreck...totally horrible, but you can't stop looking at it!
me too

Bluefield, WV

#20 Jul 19, 2013
I think for me it's like hey look at them. they have all that money but boy are they crazy. I may not be rich but at least my family isn't a train wreck. Richie is disappointing me this year. He is just as crude as the others, and disrespectful to women. Sad. And Rosie!! OH MY. At times she is the most level headed one of the bunch, but when she starts the yelling and cursing and slamming things, I could not deal with that!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weather Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Philippines hardest hit by extreme weather in 2... 4 min Manuel de Jesus B... 2
There's a blizzard warning in effect for ... Ha... 5 min DonPanic 7
The BIZARRE reasons why men rape in India 2 hr polomy 1,124
Massive rainfall floods So. GA 4 hr Will Dockery 1
Get furnace checked or face a fine 10 hr silly rabbit 47
Temperatures expected to drop to near freezing ... 21 hr not John Colby 3
Severe flooding in Southeast Asia: 100,000 Mala... Fri Grubers Golf Guilt 1
More from around the web