Former Senate leader takes to Twitter...

Former Senate leader takes to Twitter to blast United

There are 6 comments on the USA Today story from Jan 16, 2014, titled Former Senate leader takes to Twitter to blast United. In it, USA Today reports that:

It may be time to add "airline critic" to the resume of physician and former Senate Majority Leader Bill Frist.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at USA Today.

Gary

Bellingham, WA

#1 Jan 16, 2014
Can't blame him. You just never know what the airlines
are going to try to pull.

My wife and I sat on the tarmac in Atlanta on a Delta flight for nearly two hours while Customs checked off $400
million worth of gold that came up out of Guadalajara, Mexico.
We sat there for nearly two hours listening to clunk, clunk,
bang, crash as 22,000 pounds of gold was unloaded.
And then they had to reload a whole bunch of baggage.
Delta apologized and offered everyone a free drink.
Mine was Wild Turkey and Seven Up
And we were already an hour behind schedule because
we were late getting out of Fort Lauderdale going to Phoenix
by way of Atlanta and Fort Worth.

What a flight!

They could have offered everyone a bar of gold for the
inconvenience.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#2 Jan 17, 2014
Gary wrote:
My wife and I sat on the tarmac in Atlanta on a Delta flight for nearly two hours while Customs checked off $400
What a flight!
inconvenience.
With liberals, it's all about the freebies.
bridgegate nsagate

Dothan, AL

#4 Jan 17, 2014
Gary wrote:
What a flight!
inconvenience.
all bridgegates nsagate maybe wrong airportgate Watergate in westvirgina gate tell us if we left anything out we like the news.then we got copgate in florida.then we have the copgate in florida. if we forget anything leave out something yall try to help us out. ours minds not maybe to good with all that maybe goes on and now we hear nsa will do things maybe different well look folks I will belive this when I am on the moon . and I got no way up to the moon so only maybe belive what you wont to. in my own opinion I think that we have maybe all belive somethings thatmaybe going on so whos wrong all of us peoples I say no. some people will maybe never forget the news on all of the stuff. thanks to mr snowden to let us all no what goes on . so whos right believe what you maybe think I will till I see anything different.in our country to prove maybe something has maybe changed.
well lok see if anythings maybe left out maybe most gates or in maybe here bye. I get to the rest of the news in ours world.
Gary

Bellingham, WA

#5 Jan 17, 2014
I think United just kicked Frist back to the cheap seats
where his do-nothing conservative ilk belong.
you hear about bridgegate

Dothan, AL

#6 Jan 17, 2014
Gary wrote:
What a flight!
inconvenience.
this is only a test how yall like our news
all bridgegates nsagate maybe wrong airportgate Watergate in westvirgina gate tell us if we left anything out we like the news.then we got copgate in florida.then we have the copgate in florida. if we forget anything leave out something yall try to help us out. ours minds not maybe to good with all that maybe goes on and now we hear nsa will do things maybe different well look folks I will belive this when I am on the moon . and I got no way up to the moon so only maybe belive what you wont to. in my own opinion I think that we have maybe all belive somethings thatmaybe going on so whos wrong all of us peoples I say no. some people will maybe never forget the news on all of the stuff. thanks to mr snowden to let us all no what goes on . so whos right believe what you maybe think I will till I see anything different.in our country to prove maybe something has maybe changed.
you hear about watergate

Dothan, AL

#7 Jan 17, 2014
this is only a test how yall like our news

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weather Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News As anger over election of Donald Trump erupts, ... 1 hr Le Jimbo 2,945
News North Dakota officials pledge 'humane' help for... 12 hr Reason 1
News Get furnace checked or face a fine (Nov '14) 15 hr silly rabbit 130
News How Northeast Mississippi farmers, scientists a... 17 hr Short sight 1
News Should men wear pantyhose for warmth? It's not ... (Jan '09) Sat TRUMANS Treason 234
News Michelle Grossman - About NBC 10 News Story - W... (Mar '08) Sat USS LIBERTY 813
News Liberty Theatre staff scrambles to move rained-... Sat Will Dockery 1
More from around the web