Michael Jackson's doctor out of jail

Michael Jackson's doctor out of jail

There are 23 comments on the 13WHAM story from Oct 28, 2013, titled Michael Jackson's doctor out of jail. In it, 13WHAM reports that:

THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN BUFFALO HAS ISSUED A FREEZE WARNING...WHICH IS IN EFFECT FROM 11 PM THIS EVENING TO 9 AM EDT TUESDAY FOR ORLEANS...GENESEE... MONROE...WAYNE...LVINGSTON...AND ONTARIO COUNTIES.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 13WHAM.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#30 Oct 31, 2013
Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>
I assume it probably is the same girlfriend Murray was on the phone with when Jacko kicked the bucket but I wouldn't know. The clown should have hired a nurse to babysit him. Murray had the right to leave the room if Jacko was sleeping. Again, it is obvious the court did not find Murray to be a criminal. Otherwise, he'd be in prison.
Since Murray is now a free man, complaining about Murray is useless. Michael took Propofol for years before he hired Murray. He knew the risks but that still escapes you because you refuse to blame Michael for anything.
Michael trusted murray because he was supposed to be a doctor, whose responsibility is to heal and help people, not kill them.

“Waiting for f'loons to wake up”

Since: Dec 06

Goofybaboon's Not Listening

#31 Oct 31, 2013
smellemjj wrote:
<quoted text>
Michael trusted murray because he was supposed to be a doctor, whose responsibility is to heal and help people, not kill them.
And Wacko's responsibility in that was????

Michael trusted Dr. Murray only because Michael wanted propofol. Michael knew full well who was going to say "yes" to his whims. Didn't stop Michael from killing himself whatsoever, and that's his own fault.
Octopus

Albany, NY

#32 Nov 1, 2013
smilemjj wrote:
<quoted text>
That may be true but Dr Murray was not there to heal Michael because he wanted Conrad to give him the dangerous drug. Murray thought that he could help without realizing that Michael needed more complex medical help than he alone could give him. In reality, Michael needed to enter an intense drug rehab program, which would mean solid commitment on his part. But because he had signed a concert contract with AEG for 50 concerts, Michael went with having a full time physician. I think Murray was attracted to the celebrity lifestyle but seriously believed he could wean Michael off his addictions by giving him Propofol in little doses. A big mistake on the doctor's part because Michael definitely had sleeping problems due to drug addiction. To me, Murray violated his code of ethics, risked his career and made a fatal error by getting involved with treating Michael. However, Conrad did not mean for him to die. That is why he lost his medical license and was punished by two years behind bars. The courts made that decision. You fans would put Dr Murray on death row even though he is not a violent criminal that meant for Michael Jackson to die in his care. Michael overdosed many times before June 25th 2009. He wasn't going to stop until he finally died anyway. You can not strictly blame Conrad Murray for that, smilemj.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weather Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Storms knock out power 4 hr UTrashy 4
News Some creepy stuff went down on St. Joe (20 phot... 14 hr Green 1
News 'Substantial damage' reported after tornadoes t... 15 hr Phyllis Schlafly ... 1
News Heavy rainfall expected in Halton Hills Tuesday 18 hr last nite 4
News Flash flood advisory for Northeast El Paso Tue DC Dave 4
News Get furnace checked or face a fine (Nov '14) Tue silly rabbit 114
News They didna t expect theya d have to salvage pie... Aug 23 grovenanny 1
More from around the web