Michael Jackson's doctor out of jail

Oct 28, 2013 Full story: 13WHAM 23

THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN BUFFALO HAS ISSUED A FREEZE WARNING...WHICH IS IN EFFECT FROM 11 PM THIS EVENING TO 9 AM EDT TUESDAY FOR ORLEANS...GENESEE... MONROE...WAYNE...LVINGSTON...AND ONTARIO COUNTIES.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Octopus

Schenectady, NY

#1 Oct 28, 2013
Congrats to the honorable and respected Dr Conrad Murray. You did a wonderful deed in getting rid of that racist pedophile clown. He certainly deserves to be dead for what he has done to children in his disgusting life. It pleases me greatly that the doctor is finally free and is no longer behind bars at the LA county jail for men. Here is wishing you long years of happiness and wealth, Conrad. Hold your head up high and remember that you have supporters that will continue to back you up in whatever project you might be interested in doing about Jacko The Clown's last days on earth. I personally would love to see a tell all book about the clown's nutty behavior during his final months alive. Give us all the juicy, embarrassing details about the clown shitting his pants and how he lay naked on his urine stained mattress pad. The stink had to be horrible.

Good luck to you, doc.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#2 Oct 28, 2013
Octopus wrote:
Congrats to the honorable and respected Dr Conrad Murray. You did a wonderful deed in getting rid of that racist pedophile clown. He certainly deserves to be dead for what he has done to children in his disgusting life. It pleases me greatly that the doctor is finally free and is no longer behind bars at the LA county jail for men. Here is wishing you long years of happiness and wealth, Conrad. Hold your head up high and remember that you have supporters that will continue to back you up in whatever project you might be interested in doing about Jacko The Clown's last days on earth. I personally would love to see a tell all book about the clown's nutty behavior during his final months alive. Give us all the juicy, embarrassing details about the clown shitting his pants and how he lay naked on his urine stained mattress pad. The stink had to be horrible.
Good luck to you, doc.
I used to like you, I must have been completely mad. This is the real you. Sad.
Octopus

Schenectady, NY

#4 Oct 28, 2013
smilemjj wrote:
<quoted text>
I used to like you, I must have been completely mad. This is the real you. Sad.
The Jacksons knew very well that Michael was a hopeless drug addict that was going to do what he wanted anyway. For them to strictly blame Conrad Murray is quite annoying. That is why I am glad that Murray is out so soon and is now enjoying his freedom. The clown killed himself and most people know it. Stop being in total denial. Michael was a fifty year old man and not a baby.

Location hidden

#6 Oct 28, 2013
Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>
The Jacksons knew very well that Michael was a hopeless drug addict that was going to do what he wanted anyway. For them to strictly blame Conrad Murray is quite annoying. That is why I am glad that Murray is out so soon and is now enjoying his freedom. The clown killed himself and most people know it. Stop being in total denial. Michael was a fifty year old man and not a baby.
Your friend and hero killed Michael Jackson. Nobody else is to blame, he knew what he was doing. Michael's family, background or age don't justify or make his killer less guilty.
Octopus

Schenectady, NY

#7 Oct 29, 2013
smilemjj wrote:
<quoted text>
Your friend and hero killed Michael Jackson. Nobody else is to blame, he knew what he was doing. Michael's family, background or age don't justify or make his killer less guilty.
If Dr Murray really did intend to kill Michael, the courts would've sentenced him to at least 25 years to life. That did not happen. The reason is because of the clown's past experiences with drugs and alcohol. Murray was not around then. You can not strictly blame him. He was hired by Wacko to perform a service and demanded Propofol as a sleep aid. It was Michael Jackson's fault that his life ended. That is why Dr Murray only spent two years in county jail. It wasn't even a prison with hardcore criminals. Anyway, Murray is free as a bird and there is not anything the greedy Jacksons can do about it.
FOREVER MICHAEL

London, UK

#8 Oct 29, 2013
You are the clown of all clowns.how dare you say that about Michael.So that beast murray just left Michael lying there on his own.all alone.and you think thats right to support that monster.stop making up your little bed time storys its you who need to grow up.All I say enjoy you time.with
The sicko Murray.what is it hurting the fans are taking back over.back to your own forums losers
Leave my Michael alone..Leave him to the fans
Michaels more of a man then all of you put together.I will always love Michael.and I will forever be proud of him.
Rickey Bobby

North Kingstown, RI

#9 Oct 29, 2013
Subliminal Criminal wrote:
The idea that a person would take the time to write something so abhorrent is reprehensible. You should probably consider hiring a doctor such as Dr. Murray for your own private use, because you are complete scum of the earth.
Whatever Michael Jackson did or didn't do is not for you to say and it's not for you to continually write such things to attack his family that are still here and had nothing to do with whatever you think he did in the first place.
You believe Michael Jackson was a scumbag based on circumstantial evidence, but I know that you are one based on the proof you just provided in words that you wrote just now, and that makes you far, far worse in a tangible way.
So enjoy your medication, wanker.
Thanks for the regurgitation of what ononothimagain has already said.

Location hidden

#11 Oct 29, 2013
Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>
If Dr Murray really did intend to kill Michael, the courts would've sentenced him to at least 25 years to life. That did not happen. The reason is because of the clown's past experiences with drugs and alcohol. Murray was not around then. You can not strictly blame him. He was hired by Wacko to perform a service and demanded Propofol as a sleep aid. It was Michael Jackson's fault that his life ended. That is why Dr Murray only spent two years in county jail. It wasn't even a prison with hardcore criminals. Anyway, Murray is free as a bird and there is not anything the greedy Jacksons can do about it.
The reality is that your hero killed Michael Jackson and there're absolutely nothing you can say to deny it. It's sad to see how you're trying to find pathetic excuses to condone the actions of a murderer. You should be ashamed, instead you're proud of your 'friendship' with a killer. I don't understand you, I don't want to.

“Waiting for f'loons to wake up”

Since: Dec 06

Goofybaboon's Not Listening

#13 Oct 30, 2013
smilemjj wrote:
<quoted text>
The reality is that your hero killed Michael Jackson and there're absolutely nothing you can say to deny it. It's sad to see how you're trying to find pathetic excuses to condone the actions of a murderer. You should be ashamed, instead you're proud of your 'friendship' with a killer. I don't understand you, I don't want to.
You're far far away from reality. Try....
smilemjj wrote:
Michael Jackson bribed {some unscrupulous doctor} to kill Michael Jackson.
Much closer to reality.

Michael Jackson was also held mostly liable for his own death. I'd term that "involuntary suicide". Doesn't really matter who corroborated with Jacko, for taking that risky death wish (repeatedly, I'll add).
Hence, Conrad Murray's sentence was only a four-year term of incarceration, for "Involuntary Manslaughter".

There was no murder on Dr. Murray's hands.

Wake up.
FOREVER MICHAEL

London, UK

#14 Oct 30, 2013
Dr Evil.should rot away. And never come back
Now this creatures out how many more people will he do it to just pure evil.evils in murrays blood

#15 Oct 30, 2013
FOREVER MICHAEL wrote:
Dr Evil.should rot away. And never come back
Now this creatures out how many more people will he do it to just pure evil.evils in murrays blood
Reality:

*- Michael Jackson **IS** rotting away ('cept for the plastic)
*- Michael Jackson killed Michael Jackson (with Conrad Murray's assistance)

*- Wacko Jacko is evil for killing Michael Jackson and performing duck butter extraction ("gurgle gurgle") on pre-pube boys.

*- Conrad Murray is free.
FOREVER MICHAEL

London, UK

#17 Oct 30, 2013
Reality_Awaits wrote:
<quoted text>
Reality:
*- Michael Jackson **IS** rotting away ('cept for the plastic)
*- Michael Jackson killed Michael Jackson (with Conrad Murray's assistance)
*- Wacko Jacko is evil for killing Michael Jackson and performing duck butter extraction ("gurgle gurgle") on pre-pube boys.
*- Conrad Murray is free.
I am not listening to your crap any more you weak coward.you all suck I am Missing my Michael so much every sec.every min everyhour
Every single day.my Michaels my everything
He just makes are life complete.and I will forever love him for all Eternity

#19 Oct 30, 2013
FOREVER MICHAEL wrote:
<quoted text> I am not listening to your crap any more you weak coward.you all suck I am Missing my Michael so much every sec.every min everyhour
Every single day.my Michaels my everything
He just makes are life complete.and I will forever love him for all Eternity
Make sure Wacko hears you:

Wacko in HeLL: " NoooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWW!

EWW

EWW

EWWW

EWWW,

GET IT AWAY FROM MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

...{ the imps of satan eternally force Michael Jackson into cunnilingus}

Not hard to figure out Jacko's taste was for boyjizz.

Location hidden

#20 Oct 30, 2013
Reality_Awaits wrote:
<quoted text>
You're far far away from reality. Try....
<quoted text>
Much closer to reality.
Michael Jackson was also held mostly liable for his own death. I'd term that "involuntary suicide". Doesn't really matter who corroborated with Jacko, for taking that risky death wish (repeatedly, I'll add).
Hence, Conrad Murray's sentence was only a four-year term of incarceration, for "Involuntary Manslaughter".
There was no murder on Dr. Murray's hands.
Wake up.
I'm well awake. Murray killed Michael Jackson, nothing or nobody else did.
Octopus

Schenectady, NY

#21 Oct 30, 2013
smilemjj wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently, the court of law disagrees because Dr Conrad Murray is sleeping in comfort in his own bed tonight probably with his girlfriend by his side. Since he was only in an LA county jail, he definitely wasn't there for murder. What excuses? I am just pointing out that Murray only spent two years behind bars. You act if he was on death row with hardcore criminals. He wasn't. As far as anyone really killing Michael Jackson, I would look no further than Joseph Jackson and his old dingbat fat wife, Katherine. They murdered Michael years ago. Dr Murray is free to move on with his life but Michael Jackson is still in the grave. Trapped forever on his death pillow.

#22 Oct 30, 2013
smilemjj wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm well awake. Murray killed Michael Jackson, nothing or nobody else did.
No, you're in some trance-induced Pro-Wacko website's version of a twinkly "Michael Jackson-is-1bazzilionpercente- Innosens", dream state.

Everybody knows Wacko tried to evade the laws of nature, so WAKE UP already.

Location hidden

#24 Oct 31, 2013
Reality_Awaits wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you're in some trance-induced Pro-Wacko website's version of a twinkly "Michael Jackson-is-1bazzilionpercente- Innosens", dream state.
Everybody knows Wacko tried to evade the laws of nature, so WAKE UP already.
What laws of nature are you talking about?

Location hidden

#25 Oct 31, 2013
Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently, the court of law disagrees because Dr Conrad Murray is sleeping in comfort in his own bed tonight probably with his girlfriend by his side. Since he was only in an LA county jail, he definitely wasn't there for murder. What excuses? I am just pointing out that Murray only spent two years behind bars. You act if he was on death row with hardcore criminals. He wasn't. As far as anyone really killing Michael Jackson, I would look no further than Joseph Jackson and his old dingbat fat wife, Katherine. They murdered Michael years ago. Dr Murray is free to move on with his life but Michael Jackson is still in the grave. Trapped forever on his death pillow.
Which girlfriend, the one your hero was talking to on the phone while Michael was left dying alone, thanks to the irresponsible actions of a criminal doctorwho was supposed to help and look after him?

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#26 Oct 31, 2013
smellwj wrote:
<quoted text>
What laws of nature are you talking about?
You're so incredibly lackluster, pedo worshiper.
Octopus

Schenectady, NY

#29 Oct 31, 2013
smilemjj wrote:
<quoted text>
Which girlfriend, the one your hero was talking to on the phone while Michael was left dying alone, thanks to the irresponsible actions of a criminal doctorwho was supposed to help and look after him?
I assume it probably is the same girlfriend Murray was on the phone with when Jacko kicked the bucket but I wouldn't know. The clown should have hired a nurse to babysit him. Murray had the right to leave the room if Jacko was sleeping. Again, it is obvious the court did not find Murray to be a criminal. Otherwise, he'd be in prison.

Since Murray is now a free man, complaining about Murray is useless. Michael took Propofol for years before he hired Murray. He knew the risks but that still escapes you because you refuse to blame Michael for anything.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weather Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Proposition 1 could lessen future water shortag... 5 hr Mata Faka 1
One year after concealed carry, Chicago homicid... 5 hr Kentucky-Mitch 7
Dog interrupts weather forecast 17 hr wichita-rick 5
Michelle Grossman - About NBC 10 News Story - W... (Mar '08) Mon Sloozer 464
5 worst problems faced by Las Vegas Mon creditrepairlasvegas 1
Remains of Hurricane Gonzalo set to hit Britain... Mon hope no deaths 1
Fish Tales - Conditions ripe for snaring kingfish Sun -Persephone- 6

Weather People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE