Val Bialis looks forward to midwinter...

Val Bialis looks forward to midwinter break rush

There are 3 comments on the WKTV story from Feb 18, 2013, titled Val Bialis looks forward to midwinter break rush. In it, WKTV reports that:

Children across the Mohawk Valley are enjoying Mid-Winter break this week. One popular destination to enjoy the winter weather is Val Bialas Sports Center in Utica.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WKTV.

henry

Hartford, CT

#1 Feb 19, 2013
when he is always closed even with al the snow we have been getting. What a dope.
Yeah

United States

#2 Mar 26, 2013
what do you expect tho? The year he actually did good and got people out there he was actually making some snow and having someone build a real park. Since that year his mentality changed to get it done as cheap as possible. Features just thrown out on the hill by a kid who looks like he has never even been to a park. The All pass people should be refunded since tubing is barely ever open and when was he last time ice skating even opened his first year? PLEASE UTICA GET HIM OUT OF THERE. The Reputation for this place has gone down more and more while the prices are getting higher every year. It is almost as much as woods valley why would anyone go to parkway? Woods makes snow like a ski area is suppose to. Parkway puts a dusting of snow on the hill for the season and then it turns into brown snow from idiots in the snowcat.
Pete

Utica, NY

#3 Mar 26, 2013
I cant but laugh at this clown everytime I rie by that dump of a place. He owes the city a lot of money for a loan. Ford and Utica deserve each other. Ice rink has never opened in its history. Hey Utica, it is a disgrace.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weather Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News As anger over election of Donald Trump erupts, ... 31 min berklee 2,976
News North Dakota officials pledge 'humane' help for... 22 hr Reason 1
News Get furnace checked or face a fine (Nov '14) Sun silly rabbit 130
News How Northeast Mississippi farmers, scientists a... Sun Short sight 1
News Should men wear pantyhose for warmth? It's not ... (Jan '09) Dec 3 TRUMANS Treason 234
News Michelle Grossman - About NBC 10 News Story - W... (Mar '08) Dec 3 USS LIBERTY 813
News Liberty Theatre staff scrambles to move rained-... Dec 3 Will Dockery 1
More from around the web