County tries to cool complaints as residents get hot over icy roads

Feb 26, 2014 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Hometown Life

The condition of Redford's side streets has residents about ready to blow a gasket - or break a tie rod or bend a wheel rim.

Comments
1 - 6 of 6 Comments Last updated Apr 15, 2014
Craig L

Livonia, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2014

Finally Wayne county puts salt down after local 7 report on Feb 26 2014. The stupid thing is from Feb 26 to Feb 28 2014 are the coldest days. Bunch of idiots does not solve a dame thing. Now Mar 2 2014 got three inches of snow here in Redford MI on top of the 1 to 1.5 thick ice already present.
Elly May

Mescalero, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2014

Craig L wrote:
Finally Wayne county puts salt down after local 7 report on Feb 26 2014. The stupid thing is from Feb 26 to Feb 28 2014 are the coldest days. Bunch of idiots does not solve a dame thing. Now Mar 2 2014 got three inches of snow here in Redford MI on top of the 1 to 1.5 thick ice already present.
Looked more like 4" to me. He had told me it was at least 6." If you say you got 3", I can believe it.
Freeze Joe

Riverview, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2014

Elly May wrote:
<quoted text>
Looked more like 4" to me. He had told me it was at least 6." If you say you got 3", I can believe it.
Your off topic. This is about how bad the ice is and add in some extra snow
Craig L

Livonia, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2014

Freeze Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Your off topic. This is about how bad the ice is and add in some extra snow
She may be off topic, but I'm here to say it's how you use it that counts. I can make three inches seem like more like 4.5 inches.
Hey stupid

Sterling Heights, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2014

So whats your point.
Craig L wrote:
<quoted text>
She may be off topic, but I'm here to say it's how you use it that counts. I can make three inches seem like more like 4.5 inches.
Steve

Sumter, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2014

Summer is almost here. Let's take a poll on how many 90+ days we have before Labor Day. My guess=2. The smog from China may be affecting our seasons.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••