Lieberman Meets With Area Soldiers In Iraq

Full story: Hartford Courant

Spec. David Williams, 22, of Boston, had two note cards in his pocket Wednesday afternoon as he waited for Sen.
Comments
41 - 45 of 45 Comments Last updated Jul 21, 2007
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2007

Mac wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, where is your kid? Iraq, no I didn't think so. You over in Iraq? No I didn't think so. If you like Joe so much take his advise and have your kid and you see Iraq at taxpayer expense and you can get your own personal body bag for the trip home.
Hey Ned, I think it's a good thing that you can ask and answer your own questions. You know absolutely nothing about me, my family, or what I have been through, so on that subject, what you insinuate. sounds moronic.

On Joe, I really don't like his stance on a few things. What I do like is his statements run consistent with his voting, unlike most politicians.

If you pay attention to Washington, the Dems stated no more secret votes when pork fat legislation comes up, yet they too are now back peddling and attempting to hide the way they cast their votes.
Mac

Woodbridge, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2007

Middletown Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Ned, I think it's a good thing that you can ask and answer your own questions. You know absolutely nothing about me, my family, or what I have been through, so on that subject, what you insinuate. sounds moronic.
On Joe, I really don't like his stance on a few things. What I do like is his statements run consistent with his voting, unlike most politicians.
If you pay attention to Washington, the Dems stated no more secret votes when pork fat legislation comes up, yet they too are now back peddling and attempting to hide the way they cast their votes.
You didn't seem to mind the back room dealings, lying, cheating stealing, selling of political favors, corruption of the justice department, etc. when the republicans were running things.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2007

Oh Ned!!!

You silly boy!!

How do you know what I was bothered by???
In your little tiny left wing mind it's them versus us. You will some time realize that it doesn't matter, whether you are either party you are doomed to the same old BS.

Don't be a horse's ass. Both parties are trying to keep you from using what ever you have left of your grey matter.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2007

Get with it Ned!!!!!
USAF

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2007

Thank a Vet today for your right to speak freely.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weather Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Global warming risks being irreversible, draft ... 6 hr SpaceBlues 4
Southwest U. S. may face 'megadrought' this cen... 6 hr SpaceBlues 5
James Holt 7 hr Well 2
Uganda to appeal anti-gay law annulment 11 hr Duncan 5
Dairy Farmer Says Drought Could Spell End To Pr... (Aug '06) 12 hr Liberal forever 7
Should men wear pantyhose for warmth? It's not ... (Jan '09) 14 hr Sandy2915 215
Severe thunderstorm watch for Halton 18 hr over now 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Weather People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••