All mainstream media networks leap on...

All mainstream media networks leap on global warming fearmongering...

There are 2 comments on the NewsTarget.com story from Oct 13, 2013, titled All mainstream media networks leap on global warming fearmongering.... In it, NewsTarget.com reports that:

Man-made, man-produced carbon dioxide is filling up the atmosphere, heating it to unsustainable temperatures that will ultimately melt the polar ice caps and flood the world.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsTarget.com.

SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#1 Oct 13, 2013
This thing is as outrageous as a local denier...

It published:.."global warming/climate change is a sham. But you won't hear the mainstream media giving much coverage to the proof."

Say: what proof? No proof. But it lies like a local denier, LOL.
LessHypeMoreFact

Toronto, Canada

#2 Oct 13, 2013
"Simply put, I do my best to keep errors of fact off the letters page; when one does run, a correction is published," said Thornton. "Saying 'there's no sign humans have caused climate change' is not stating an opinion, it's asserting a factual inaccuracy."

The majority of papers probably feel that they cannot sell more papers with provocative denial pieces as the public knows too much to credit it any more.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weather Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Drought cuts size of Canada's cattle herds 1 hr Gourd Steaves Wife 2
News Hurricane Ike: A look back 17 hr Miss Id 1
News 'Alaskan Bush People' are 'On the Prowl' on Dis... Sun corey 10
News Washington's wildfire season gets off to an ear... Sun fatbacksx 1
News Waveland Pier Open, Police Dept. Tabled Sun Waveland Resident 1
News Allen County Celebrates Bicentennial With Diamo... Sun Anonymous 2
News Halton Hills designates summer Cooling Centres Sun news for you 4
More from around the web