OMG "Is a super-volcano just 390 mile...

OMG "Is a super-volcano just 390 miles from London about to erupt?"

There are 1 comment on the Daily Kos story from Jan 3, 2012, titled OMG "Is a super-volcano just 390 miles from London about to erupt?". In it, Daily Kos reports that:

Shocking news from the Daily Mail: "A sleeping super volcano in Germany...erupts every 10 to 12,000 years and last went off 12,900 years ago, so it could blow at any time." Experts believe that if it did go off, it could lead to widespread devastation, mass evacuations and even short-term global cooling from the resulting ash cloud blocking the ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Kos.

“your life is great”

Since: Aug 09

you poop in clean water

#1 Jan 3, 2012
well.
that's not good news at all huh?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Volcanic Eruption Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hawaii volcano eruption driving away millions i... 22 min Buckwheat Obama 6
News Ex-student files sexual-abuse lawsuit against N... May 12 realitystartsyoung 1
News Ice Age after-effects mean Michigan is always r... Mar '18 DisRuption eh 1
News Study Claims Global Warming Will Cause 'More Fr... Jan '18 Red Crosse 40
News NASA Has More Evidence Volcanic Activity Is Hea... Dec '17 YouDidntBuildThat 3
News Mammoth Lakes area hit by swarm of hundreds of ... (Jul '17) Dec '17 Sad but True 8
News Scientists look to Bali volcano for clues to cu... Nov '17 Let s Talk Science 1