Spain's El Hierro Island Volcano Star...

Spain's El Hierro Island Volcano Starts Erupting

There are 1 comment on the Hispanically Speaking story from Sep 17, 2012, titled Spain's El Hierro Island Volcano Starts Erupting. In it, Hispanically Speaking reports that:

Volcanic activity on Spain's El Hierro island has resumed far below the Earth's surface in a similar manner to last July, albeit slightly stronger, the director of the National Geographic Institute, or IGN, in the Canary Islands, Maria Jose Blanco, told Efe on Sunday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hispanically Speaking.

“Geologist [I'm Climate Change]”

Since: Mar 07

formerly Nuneaton

#1 Sep 19, 2012
Fun & games.

May now be squeezing out the magma filled cone sheet as the mass of the volcano weighs down on it.

Will be watching that space.

Have a nice day: Ag

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Volcanic Eruption Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Which emits more carbon dioxide: volcanoes or h... (Jul '16) 17 hr Nick10 3
News Colima Volcano Erupts in Mexico Dec 20 guest766 1
News Jago and Lucy Pickering took their children to ... (Nov '15) Nov '16 knowingstarlet 3
News Mount Aso, largest active volcano in southwest ... Oct '16 Russian Ainu 3
The moon affects volcanic eruptions Oct '16 Yerjan Orymbetov 1
News Racial Tension Building In South Africa (Oct '10) Oct '16 Sleng 5,459
News Prosser Baby Among Dozens In Region To Be Born ... (Apr '14) Sep '16 Unbelievable 2
More from around the web