Experts: Fort Hood victims shot while...

Experts: Fort Hood victims shot while lying down

There are 33 comments on the WTVF Nashville story from Aug 14, 2013, titled Experts: Fort Hood victims shot while lying down. In it, WTVF Nashville reports that:

At least four people killed during a gunman's rampage at Fort Hood in 2009 were likely shot while lying on the floor inside a building at the Texas military base, experts testified Wednesday during the accused... At least four people killed during a gunman's rampage at Fort Hood in 2009 were likely shot while lying on the floor inside a building at ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTVF Nashville.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Here we go!”

Since: Feb 07

Tampa, FL

#25 Aug 16, 2013
So... I just finished my military anit-terroism level 1 (Army)training. Guess which incident they keep coming back to as a case study for terrorism...

No, the Army considers this incident as terroism when it suits them and 'workplace' viokence when money/benefits for joe are involved.
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
Usually when a disgruntled employee come in with a gun his co-workers hit the floor and the coward walks up and shoots them…
Classic case of workplace violence.
Anyone who has a problem with the classification of this crime should have won the last 2 elections… so STFU!
Dane Thorsen

AOL

#26 Aug 16, 2013
Eron wrote:
So... I just finished my military anit-terroism level 1 (Army)training. Guess which incident they keep coming back to as a case study for terrorism...
No, the Army considers this incident as terroism when it suits them and 'workplace' viokence when money/benefits for joe are involved.
<quoted text>
Perfectly presented ...thank you. If
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#27 Aug 16, 2013
Dan Salazar wrote:
<quoted text>
You lack of compassion for the victims, and their families, at Ft Hood is expected. You ideally represent the Left in Obama's America. It must be awful to be you.
Typical teabagger out of context response.

You must be sharing brain cells (8) with another teabagger who doesn't have any to spare.

Eighthdork wrote:

The president's name should not be mentioned at military funerals as long as Obama is president.
He's on Hassan's side.
Not ours.

My reply:

When George was the one who sent them to their funerals, not a peep from teabaggers.

The comment had NOTHING to do with Ft. Hood, DUMBSHIT.

It IS awful to be that stupid, of course you MUST be the "smart" teabagger.
bob lewis

AOL

#29 Aug 16, 2013
Wall Street Government wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical teabagger out of context response.
You must be sharing brain cells (8) with another teabagger who doesn't have any to spare.
Eighthdork wrote:
The president's name should not be mentioned at military funerals as long as Obama is president.
He's on Hassan's side.
Not ours.
My reply:
When George was the one who sent them to their funerals, not a peep from teabaggers.
The comment had NOTHING to do with Ft. Hood, DUMBSHIT.
It IS awful to be that stupid, of course you MUST be the "smart" teabagger.
Lighten Up! I NEVER accused you of having a grain of compassion or concern for the Victims or their Families. We know you are a hypocrite that will always Hate Bush and will NEVER hold Obama to any standards at all.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#30 Aug 17, 2013
bob lewis wrote:
<quoted text>
Lighten Up! I NEVER accused you of having a grain of compassion or concern for the Victims or their Families. We know you are a hypocrite that will always Hate Bush and will NEVER hold Obama to any standards at all.
Another brain dead teabagger.

Perfect for Tea Party rally's.

The comment had NOTHING to do with Ft. Hood, the incident that took place there or the people involved.

That two if by tea limbaughtomy urine is rotting teabaggers brains.

It's true, I always hated Bush and his corrupt daddy.

"Hold Obama to any standards"?

Why would teabaggers want to do that?

He is continuing most of Bush's.

It was great when George was using them.

Now that Obama is using the same ones, teabaggers don't like them.

“Make America Great Again”

Since: Jun 07

Bring Obama Back!

#31 Aug 17, 2013
Really wrote:
king obama and eric holder are the scum of the earth. king obama born in Nigeria as a muslim to a woman screwing a married man.
So king obama wants the word terrorist taken out the American language. WTF is wrong this this A-HOLE king obama.
Take that POS president and impeach him as well as fire holder. Both should be in prison right next to this jacka$$.
NEVER EVER vote a ngr, muslim, chicago low life lawyer into the WHITE HOUSE. Dam it America WTF is wrong with you.
This terrorist murderer should do hard time until DEAD. Got that, fckg king obama!
WORST President EVER in American history.
IMPEACH POS OBAMA !!!!!!!
That’s it, let it all flow out… not that what you are saying matters one bit,(should have won the election; but you didn’t, you loser) but I truly enjoy reading the pain of the tea-baggers as they will never get over the fact that the Black guy won.

Your misery is bubbles for me to dance around in… Thank you for being such a great bitter crybaby, LOL!
bob lewis

AOL

#33 Aug 17, 2013
<quoted text>
The comment had NOTHING to do with Ft. Hood, the incident that took place there or the people involved.
Amen. As you say... Obama is no better than Bush. Yet the Alinsky Left continue to defend him as though he was worthy of our trust and respect.
What a tragic time for rational, fairminded Americans.

“bar0ckalypse n0w”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#34 Aug 17, 2013
<quoted text>
He's smarter than you, baggEE.

Do you think it was workplace violence and not terrorism? Should the wounded and killed not get purple hearts?

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#35 Aug 17, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
So says the mentally ill fool of Topix... need i remind you that you are the crazy guy that posted the word "Benghazi" in every post, hundreds of times per day since Benghazi happened. you are truly special, LOL!
Benghazi???????

Location hidden

#36 Aug 17, 2013
Benghazi.

Location hidden

#37 Aug 17, 2013
I know Obama was LAYING DOWN when Ft Hood AND Benghazi went down.
He played cards after his little happy nappies then laughed as our countrymen died and went to political fundraisers to party with Beyonce and Jay Z.
Nazicrats are Mentally ill and their heads are full of garbage.
bob lewis

AOL

#38 Aug 17, 2013
Eighthman wrote:
I know Obama was LAYING DOWN when Ft Hood AND Benghazi went down.
He played cards after his little happy nappies then laughed as our countrymen died and went to political fundraisers to party with Beyonce and Jay Z.
Nazicrats are Mentally ill and their heads are full of garbage.
I know it's hard but you must face the fact that 51% of Americans preferred chaos and disharmony to any hope for future success last November. The majority voted for their legacy to their kids and grand kids to be a dyfuncitonal Hot Mess.
Elections have consequences.
America got exactly what the 51% said was all our families we deserved.

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#40 Aug 19, 2013
I miss Frank Stanton. :(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Grandfather says three teenage armed robbers 'd... 8 hr payme 54
News Standoff ends in Middletown, suspect in troopera 13 hr Joyous Carnac 1
Question for a Professional 13 hr Art Gal 3
News Man changes murder plea to guilty (Jan '08) Sat kristi 12 yr old ... 6
News Teen faces murder charge (Apr '06) Sat Gollywhopper 4
News Protesters Stage Sit-In after Officers Awarded ... Fri cbo 1
News Man guilty in fatal home invasion for K2 and money Fri silly rabbit 20
More from around the web