Mom, brother say screams on 911 tape were Trayvon's

There are 7 comments on the Daily Press & Argus story from Jul 5, 2013, titled Mom, brother say screams on 911 tape were Trayvon's. In it, Daily Press & Argus reports that:

George Zimmerman arrives for the 16th day of his trial in Seminole circuit court July 1 in Sanford, Fla.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Press & Argus.

Big Screen

Spring, TX

#1 Jul 5, 2013
I missed the mock trial. I was checking in on Paula Deen.

http://news.yahoo.com/deen-parts-agent-racial...
sure

Shelbyville, KY

#2 Jul 5, 2013
of course these racist hate mongers are gonna say its thugs voice...when they get on stand and say that...it helps their donation bucket account.
colt ar15

Channelview, TX

#3 Jul 5, 2013
you know how coons lie.
Nellie

Saint Augustine, FL

#4 Jul 5, 2013
Georg's brother said it was GZ's voice...Interesting....

Shelbyville, KY

#6 Jul 6, 2013
trayvon's brother looks like he has lower jaw problems or a serious underbite...why dont mammy take some of that 2 million and fix his damn jaws...and his nose was white...wtf is up with that?

Nashville, TN

#10 Jul 8, 2013
well considering thug didnt even live with mammy,(she sent him to live with tracys mother from 2 years old till he was 14, then his grandmother died)she wasnt around him much,besides she has got 2 million off the dead thug...she needs to quit being a greedy hag and just go away. and the brother is going to say whatever mammy tells him to say. he wants his cut of that 2 mill too.
citizen

Nashville, TN

#11 Jul 9, 2013
mammy dont look to happy today.and diddy looks like someone kicked him in his nut sack.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Details of dispute leading to Torrance murder-s... (Aug '10) 19 min Julio the Artist 83
News One Dead In Drive-By Shooting On Detroit's West... 2 hr reality is a crutch 3
News Urgently Needed: A Public Jobs Program 4 hr Citizen44 7
News Officer: Shooting at Muhammad cartoon contest i... 12 hr Tazo 6
News Tamir Rice's mother, family lawyer speak in Cle... 16 hr Burbs 1
News NYPD officer shooting suspect arraigned, office... 19 hr Cordwainer Trout 4
News Officer charged with murder after shooting man ... Sun Juan Jones 357
More from around the web