McKeesport shooting leaves man in cri...

McKeesport shooting leaves man in critical condition

There are 16 comments on the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette story from Dec 7, 2012, titled McKeesport shooting leaves man in critical condition. In it, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette reports that:

A 23-year-old man is in critical condition today after being shot multiple times Thursday night in the hallway of a McKeesport apartment building.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Pittsburgh Post-Gazette.

McKsprt Girl

Pittsburgh, PA

#2 Dec 12, 2012
I only see one arrest in Allegheny County on a charge of harassment . As I stated on a previous topic, does this justify said individual having
his life taken from him .

In my humble opinion we are far too quick to judge .
whocares

Pittsburgh, PA

#3 Dec 12, 2012
There's a ton - 13 or 14. It is horrible and senseless to de at the hands of another individual (or individuals).And, what gives someone the right to play God?

However, you can make the argument that if he was home playing XBOX or watching Letterman, that this would not have happened- right? My point is- nothing good happens if you are out doing illegal stuff- nothing. Make an honest living, pay taxes, help your neighbors. Granted things happen to honest folks too, but, chances are if you don't contribute to society- your days are numbered in one way or another.
John Q

United States

#4 Dec 12, 2012
McKsprt Girl wrote:
I only see one arrest in Allegheny County on a charge of harassment . As I stated on a previous topic, does this justify said individual having
Yes... it does. Get the garbage cleaned out of the Port if you EVER want it to be a viable place to live. Repeat offenders and career criminals like this at 23 should be taken out of society. This way iti s cheaper and can get anohter one out too when they catch the shooter. 1 dead...1 gets the chair!!!! 2 down 19,000 more to go... approx.
whocares

Pittsburgh, PA

#5 Dec 12, 2012
Oh.. Check again. I failed to give better instructions. Under "search type" select participant name - type his last name, then his first name. Then select the county- select Allegheny. Date of birth is stated to be 11/15/89 which would make him 23. It's the same dude.

Too many arrests makes you a criminal/thug. One less to worry about.
McKsprt Girl wrote:
McKsprt Girl

Pittsburgh, PA

#6 Dec 13, 2012
whocares wrote:
Oh.. Check again. I failed to give better instructions. Under "search type" select participant name - type his last name, then his first name. Then select the county- select Allegheny. Date of birth is stated to be 11/15/89 which would make him 23. It's the same dude.
Too many arrests makes you a criminal/thug. One less to worry about.
<quoted text>
I searched again and I agree with you he has numerous arrests
for a number of different offenses . Still in my humble opinion
and with all due respect you and John Q come across as armchair
vigilantes .

We all share a common humanity regardless of race . Comments
that appear to celebrate the death of another person only serves
to coarsen that humanity
whocares

Pittsburgh, PA

#7 Dec 13, 2012
I do not celebrate the death of another individual per se. That being said, what is fitting for someone who is a disgrace to society? What would you consider fair for a repeat offender? Certainly not a visit to the shrink. Don't you get tired of people like this feeding off of us? I am. I am sick of supporting garbage
Sad Case

Mckeesport, PA

#9 Dec 13, 2012
Mean Streets wrote:
<quoted text>Looks to me like those dozen or so entries relate to only 5 or 6 arrests.
With the exception of a guilty plea he entered for a disorderly conduct charge, it seems that all the other charges (harassment / theft / assault / gun possession, etc) were withdrawn.
Did the victims recant or refuse to pursue justice via the law of the land?
If so, it seems that the law of the streets dispensed this young man's final verdict.
Yes the lawless of the streets is more expeditious and decisive at times. We regret that the cause justified these irreversible effects.

We pray for all the innocent that were injured, harmed, and sorrowed. May God be with the families and friends.
Poker face

United States

#10 Dec 13, 2012
Sad Case wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes the lawless of the streets is more expeditious and decisive at times. We regret that the cause justified these irreversible effects.
We pray for all the innocent that were injured, harmed, and sorrowed. May God be with the families and friends.
Speak for yourself!! WE do not regret anything here. One more dreg of society off my payroll!!!! WE are glad for the relief. Now, catch the shooters and get 2 more to the chair or gangland execution and get rid of them too.
Sad Case

Mckeesport, PA

#11 Dec 13, 2012
Poker face wrote:
<quoted text>
Speak for yourself!! WE do not regret anything here. One more dreg of society off my payroll!!!! WE are glad for the relief. Now, catch the shooters and get 2 more to the chair or gangland execution and get rid of them too.
I think you are trying to cull the herd by natural street violence attrition.

I agree with you that it is a cost effective and efficient process but devastating to the street hoods.
Suzy Q

United States

#12 Dec 17, 2012
That is a great idea!!!! Keep shooting them up in the Port... This year has already broke the County Record.. Let's go for the State Title!!!
Wayne Lun

New York, NY

#13 Jan 3, 2013
You'll be judged. They will be judged. It's ashame the way you think WHOCARES. That's probably why your not using your name. Whatever he has done wrong in his life is on him. Your perfect in your everyday life I guess. You don't walk around with all that hate in your heart either! Like I said you will be judged. I pray for your type. You need it more then any killer or drug dealer roaming the streets.
Is it Hate or Fear

Mckeesport, PA

#14 Jan 3, 2013
Wayne Lun wrote:
You'll be judged. They will be judged. It's ashame the way you think WHOCARES. That's probably why your not using your name. Whatever he has done wrong in his life is on him. Your perfect in your everyday life I guess. You don't walk around with all that hate in your heart either! Like I said you will be judged. I pray for your type. You need it more then any killer or drug dealer roaming the streets.
I think that you are mixing hate with fear!
Suspicious visitors

Pittsburgh, PA

#15 Jan 3, 2013
Probably to sell or receive drugs. Why else are repeat offenders hanging around, no one with them. Some drug guy from someplace else may have pretended they live at the location. The shooter set that location for some unknown purpose. Usually drug related.
What

West Mifflin, PA

#16 Jan 6, 2013
Mean Streets wrote:
<quoted text>Looks to me like those dozen or so entries relate to only 5 or 6 arrests.
With the exception of a guilty plea he entered for a disorderly conduct charge, it seems that all the other charges (harassment / theft / assault / gun possession, etc) were withdrawn.
Did the victims recant or refuse to pursue justice via the law of the land?
If so, it seems that the law of the streets dispensed this young man's final verdict.
McPherson,

Stop siding with criminals.
STRONGBLACKWOMAN

Mckeesport, PA

#18 Jan 17, 2013
John Q wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes... it does. Get the garbage cleaned out of the Port if you EVER want it to be a viable place to live. Repeat offenders and career criminals like this at 23 should be taken out of society. This way iti s cheaper and can get anohter one out too when they catch the shooter. 1 dead...1 gets the chair!!!! 2 down 19,000 more to go... approx.
YOU MY FRIEND ARE A RACIST, IGNORANT BASTARD!! SO OUTSPOKEN ON THE COMPUTER. I BET YOUR FRIENDS, IF YOU HAVE ANY, THINK YOUR A BITCH...GET A LIFE AND A CLUE...
PS.... WHITES ARE THE MINORITY NOW!!!!!
Btr

Apo, AE

#19 Jan 17, 2013
Glenn:

We need to fire up the Justice League Yugo and search out John Q the ole Collins Street way. I will wear my Flash underoos. Looks like you are stuck with Aquaman again.

Ben
Brother of Gtr, Speaker of Yoad, Wielder of Justice

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Deputy fatally shot from behind at Houston gas ... 1 hr Serious farts 24
News Slain WDBJ reporter's father hits senators 23 hr USA Today 23
News Texas Sheriff's Deputy Assassinated While Pumpi... Sat Influence farts 4
News Nashville murder suspect arrested in Honolulu Fri Joe Balls 3
News Jury says 'guilty' in trial of man accused of d... Fri Big Johnson 1
News Fatal shot in San Francisco pier shooting was r... Fri Asian Guy 7
News George Zimmerman Trolls Obama On Twitter After ... Fri Unacceptable 1
More from around the web