Police shooting case headed to grand jury

Oct 3, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Daily Sentinel

Charges against a man accused of shooting and severely wounding a Gallipolis Police Officer last week have been bound over to the Common Pleas Court of Gallia County and will be heard by a grand jury.

Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Oct 7, 2012
wrong

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

There you have it! Defend the little shltbag now! Idiots! Druggies thinking they can pop a few pills, shoot cops & act like they are mental & didn't know what they were doing. That shltbag attorney of his wont get him off from this.
Citizen

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

wrong wrote:
There you have it! Defend the little shltbag now! Idiots! Druggies thinking they can pop a few pills, shoot cops & act like they are mental & didn't know what they were doing. That shltbag attorney of his wont get him off from this.
I think they need to call in the comissioners to speak on the behalf of why Deputy Workman was the only one out on duty. One deputy, 34,000 citizens........ Hmmm good ratio!

They need to be held liable for their recent idiotic, ignorant choices lately.
Mothman

Omaha, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
I think they need to call in the comissioners to speak on the behalf of why Deputy Workman was the only one out on duty. One deputy, 34,000 citizens........ Hmmm good ratio!
They need to be held liable for their recent idiotic, ignorant choices lately.
Vote this Nov and let your disgust be known
just saying

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Im surprised more deputy sherriffs dont get shot etc around here due to their nasty attitudes and innapropiate actions commited against both the innocent and the guilty. Dont get me wrong im not for violence unless its to protect from immediate bodily harm to protect ones life.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Teen's Shooting Highlights Racial Tension 13 min SchoolTheFools 1,234
Manslaughter verdict in bizarre San Francisco s... 37 min Excessive-Masturb... 1
Two Weekend Shootings Involving Police Prompt P... 2 hr Serious Mess 2
Shooting has gained Pittsfield's attention 5 hr Praxis33 8
Michael Blagg Gets Appellate Hearing (Jul '08) 13 hr cords too tight 164
Audio may have captured Michael Brown shooting 16 hr Scoop Johnson 4
Ex-corrections officer arraigned in fatal Swans... 17 hr Mc guest 1

Search the Violent Crime Forum:
•••