Police shooting case headed to grand ...

Police shooting case headed to grand jury

There are 4 comments on the Daily Sentinel story from Oct 3, 2012, titled Police shooting case headed to grand jury. In it, Daily Sentinel reports that:

Charges against a man accused of shooting and severely wounding a Gallipolis Police Officer last week have been bound over to the Common Pleas Court of Gallia County and will be heard by a grand jury.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Sentinel.

wrong

United States

#1 Oct 4, 2012
There you have it! Defend the little shltbag now! Idiots! Druggies thinking they can pop a few pills, shoot cops & act like they are mental & didn't know what they were doing. That shltbag attorney of his wont get him off from this.
Citizen

United States

#3 Oct 4, 2012
wrong wrote:
There you have it! Defend the little shltbag now! Idiots! Druggies thinking they can pop a few pills, shoot cops & act like they are mental & didn't know what they were doing. That shltbag attorney of his wont get him off from this.
I think they need to call in the comissioners to speak on the behalf of why Deputy Workman was the only one out on duty. One deputy, 34,000 citizens........ Hmmm good ratio!

They need to be held liable for their recent idiotic, ignorant choices lately.
Mothman

Cedar Rapids, IA

#4 Oct 4, 2012
Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
I think they need to call in the comissioners to speak on the behalf of why Deputy Workman was the only one out on duty. One deputy, 34,000 citizens........ Hmmm good ratio!
They need to be held liable for their recent idiotic, ignorant choices lately.
Vote this Nov and let your disgust be known
just saying

United States

#5 Oct 7, 2012
Im surprised more deputy sherriffs dont get shot etc around here due to their nasty attitudes and innapropiate actions commited against both the innocent and the guilty. Dont get me wrong im not for violence unless its to protect from immediate bodily harm to protect ones life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News America's deadliest shooting incidents are gett... 1 min Sheriff Joe 529 438
News Fox Lake men say they were detained illegally d... 1 hr Irish Willie 11
News Manhunt is on (Aug '06) 7 hr Marty OBrien 6
News Suspect In Decker Lane Murder Turns Himself In (Sep '07) 18 hr Farts Candy 37
Las Vegas Shooter's Escape Plan 23 hr spying_eyes 1
News Black Lives Matter* (Oct '15) Mon im fair are you 2,044
News Lawyers want Supreme Court to block Texas from ... Mon Hilton Head 4
More from around the web