Vacaville teen killed in shooting 'lo...

Vacaville teen killed in shooting 'loved'

There are 178 comments on the The Reporter story from Mar 7, 2010, titled Vacaville teen killed in shooting 'loved'. In it, The Reporter reports that:

A section of an apartment complex became the scene of an impromptu memorial Saturday when friends and family gathered to mourn the shooting death of a Vacaville teen who was gunned down the night before.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Reporter.

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Choices

San Mateo, CA

#1 Mar 7, 2010
The prisons are full of people who are loved and gifted. It's not a question of love, it's a question of whether or not they chose a lifestyle that lead to their demise and harm.

Man when will these babies wise up and see, they are always going to be loved but your worst day of an honest days work is better than your best day in prison, the hospital or a morgue. Better to be the man cleaning the dump, who can take a shower and enjoy his freedom than the king of prison, etc.

Get it/ Get Out! You're dying for nothing, to kill off your own race, for street corners the city owns and as far as I'm concerned you choose that life then that's the risk you take!
Sparky

Austin, TX

#2 Mar 7, 2010
Choices wrote:
The prisons are full of people who are loved and gifted. It's not a question of love, it's a question of whether or not they chose a lifestyle that lead to their demise and harm.
Man when will these babies wise up and see, they are always going to be loved but your worst day of an honest days work is better than your best day in prison, the hospital or a morgue. Better to be the man cleaning the dump, who can take a shower and enjoy his freedom than the king of prison, etc.
Get it/ Get Out! You're dying for nothing, to kill off your own race, for street corners the city owns and as far as I'm concerned you choose that life then that's the risk you take!
It appears that you are assuming that the two victims were also gang members. That's not what the article said, and to assume otherwise is ignorant. let the facts come out first before you pass judgement.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#3 Mar 7, 2010
Minorities need to reign in their bretheren... the bad ones are killing off the good ones, and you don't have to be in a gang to be a part of the violence involved with it. These kids may have been shot for refusing to be a part of that crap, you just don't know!
Jack

Vacaville, CA

#4 Mar 7, 2010
Sparky wrote:
<quoted text>
It appears that you are assuming that the two victims were also gang members. That's not what the article said, and to assume otherwise is ignorant. let the facts come out first before you pass judgement.
I don't think he was passing judgement as the article said "the incident appears to be gang related". If that is the case then the result is the lifestyle they led. I don't care how gifted or loved they were. Someone probably loved Ted Bundy too and he was really gifted!!!
Sage of the Vaca Valley

Vacaville, CA

#5 Mar 7, 2010
Jack wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think he was passing judgement as the article said "the incident appears to be gang related". If that is the case then the result is the lifestyle they led. I don't care how gifted or loved they were. Someone probably loved Ted Bundy too and he was really gifted!!!
Gang members - I'm sure you'll agree - aren't the smartest people around. This wouldn't be the first time a gang member killed an innocent person.
Glad to be in Texas

Garland, TX

#6 Mar 7, 2010
This is just another example of Fairfield Sureno gang members coming to Vacaville to kill rival Norteno gang members. It's been out of control for the past 5 or 6 years. Most, if not all, the Sureno ganag members live in the same low-income apartment complex in Fairfield.

Take a collection, buy the apartments and bulldoze them.
Whatsinaname

Sacramento, CA

#7 Mar 7, 2010
A quick search does reveal that he definitely is tied to the Nortenos. It is still very sad, because no one here really knows his circumstances. He was young. Not sure if he was certified or not, but many VV Nortenos are posting RIPs to him on their myspace pages.
sactowntruth

San Jose, CA

#8 Mar 7, 2010
The article does not state that the victim was a gang member. That may not be known until later.
One thing is certain, if you are a parent and you love your children. Make sure that your children understand that even being friends or hanging out with persons who are gang members can get you killed.
Even if parents can not see the signs, rival gang members know who is in a gang.
These types of murders are not that random, they happen all the time.
Parents, take the time to learn about gangs and be firm with your children about who they hang out with. You may save your children.
angel

Vacaville, CA

#9 Mar 7, 2010
We will miss you beto you will live in our hearts for ever
Mariana

Napa, CA

#10 Mar 7, 2010
You dont know about the cituations so you should not giving your opinion those people that killed him an inocent kid could do the same to you!!
Jack wrote:
<quoted text>
Jerry

Vacaville, CA

#11 Mar 7, 2010
Glad to be in Texas wrote:
This is just another example of Fairfield Sureno gang members coming to Vacaville to kill rival Norteno gang members. It's been out of control for the past 5 or 6 years. Most, if not all, the Sureno ganag members live in the same low-income apartment complex in Fairfield.
Take a collection, buy the apartments and bulldoze them.
Unless you bulldoze the people in them, too, they will have to go live somewhere, and that somewhere might well be Vacaville -- they go where it's cheap.
Mike

United States

#13 Mar 7, 2010
Jerry wrote:
<quoted text>
Unless you bulldoze the people in them, too, they will have to go live somewhere, and that somewhere might well be Vacaville -- they go where it's cheap.
(I guess) that what this once great nation needs is a strong man dictator for life who will rule the (not so) United States as a police state under a hard core central government.

Islamic Sharia law seems to be working out well to keep good order and discipline in some of the Arab nations, how about the Christian Jihad come out with a Judeo/Christian law that uses the more harsher penalties of the Old Testament of the Holy Bible and none of that sissified love crap of the New Testament. The only thing that a violent people understand is violence itself. Call it "tough love" if you want. This is STRONGLY needed to restore safety, peace and order in the United States of America.

http://www.conservapedia.com/Conservative_Bib...

No more of the "kinder and gentler" America that started when Bush 41 took office after 8 great years of Ronald Reagan. Bush 41 was a genuine RINO. It's time for the United States to begin kicking butt and taking names.
Choices

San Mateo, CA

#14 Mar 7, 2010
Sparky wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I heard from people who knew them that they were also gang members and it is what the article said. Either way, not my problem!
alisha

United States

#15 Mar 7, 2010
rip beto you were a good kid, just wrong place wrong time. you are loved and missed dearly
Barry

Vacaville, CA

#16 Mar 7, 2010
There appears to be a use for stimulus funds to build at least 50 more prisons in California for most of the anchor babies of the illegals.
Mike

United States

#17 Mar 7, 2010
Barry wrote:
There appears to be a use for stimulus funds to build at least 50 more prisons in California for most of the anchor babies of the illegals.
OK, no problem but build these prisons after the Supermax model, located in Florence, Colorado:

http://www.bop.gov/locations/institutions/flm...
Hasta la vista

United States

#18 Mar 7, 2010
Enforce illegal immigration !! that's the problem, billions for their healthcare, billions to lock them up, billions in social security, etc. etc. Quit being pansies america ! we're getting dogged out and used and without a kiss after !!!!!!!!!!
Barry

Vacaville, CA

#19 Mar 7, 2010
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, no problem but build these prisons after the Supermax model, located in Florence, Colorado:
http://www.bop.gov/locations/institutions/flm...
Actually I believe more like the ones in Phoenix that make the convicts work on public works projects.
Who Cares

Fairfield, CA

#22 Mar 7, 2010
alisha wrote:
rip beto you were a good kid, just wrong place wrong time. you are loved and missed dearly
Anytime someone is shot/killed is wrong place, wrong time. Don't hang with gangers and bangers and you might live passed 18!
Vaca res

San Rafael, CA

#23 Mar 7, 2010
Wow! I happen to know many Hispanics who have chosen to do just that, use birth control. Stop being racist and stick to the subject at hand... the death of a young man.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man changes murder plea to guilty (Jan '08) 3 hr kristi 12 yr old ... 6
News Teen faces murder charge (Apr '06) 4 hr Gollywhopper 4
News Protesters Stage Sit-In after Officers Awarded ... 11 hr cbo 1
Question for a Professional 15 hr Please review 2
News Man guilty in fatal home invasion for K2 and money 17 hr silly rabbit 20
News Lawyer tells rape trial jury women are 'good' a... Fri Mr Spock 4
News Bond denied for suspect in girlfriend's murder (Sep '16) Thu SARA1 3
More from around the web