Gun nuttery has its consequences

Gun nuttery has its consequences

There are 7 comments on the Arkansas Times story from Jan 12, 2013, titled Gun nuttery has its consequences. In it, Arkansas Times reports that:

The state of Tennessee has suspended the handgun carry permit of James Yeager, CEO of Tactical Response, who recently said he would "start killing people" should President Obama take executive action on gun control.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Arkansas Times.

Proud Citizen

Little Rock, AR

#1 Jan 12, 2013
The Arkansas Times is a highly biased, ultra liberal rag; HARDLY a reliable and trustworthy news source! The use of inflammatory wordage and insulting remark is completely outside the realm of good journalism.

But hey! At least it's free! It's greatest use lies in utilitarian purpose such as starting fires in one's fireplace, wrapping breakables, and/or feeding a backyard worm farm in one's compost heap.

Keep up the great work Arkansas Times... it's what we've all come to expect of you!
(Note the heavy sarcasm)
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#2 Jan 12, 2013
Proud Citizen wrote:
The Arkansas Times is a highly biased, ultra liberal rag; HARDLY a reliable and trustworthy news source! The use of inflammatory wordage and insulting remark is completely outside the realm of good journalism.
But hey! At least it's free! It's greatest use lies in utilitarian purpose such as starting fires in one's fireplace, wrapping breakables, and/or feeding a backyard worm farm in one's compost heap.
Keep up the great work Arkansas Times... it's what we've all come to expect of you!
(Note the heavy sarcasm)
It reminds me of half of Arkansas unfortunatley, especially a guy named Redd, what a loon !
head start

United States

#3 Jan 12, 2013
sounds like needs a class at head start, keep his mouth shut.
Proud Citizen

Little Rock, AR

#4 Jan 12, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>It reminds me of half of Arkansas unfortunatley, especially a guy named Redd, what a loon !
Which part reminds you of half of AR, the psuedo-journalism?

Redd? Redd who?
Proud Citizen

Little Rock, AR

#5 Jan 12, 2013
head start wrote:
sounds like needs a class at head start, keep his mouth shut.
Who needs a class at headstart? What is headstart anyway?
Acidic

Wabasha, MN

#6 Jan 13, 2013
Guns are good, guns are fun.....if ya wanna take mine, come gotcha sum!!

It'll never happen, without a civil war. I am telling you!!

I just feel sorry for the schmuck republican that gets the White House after this jack off has been spending like it ain't our money for 8 years.
Proud Citizen

Little Rock, AR

#7 Jan 13, 2013
Acidic wrote:
Guns are good, guns are fun.....if ya wanna take mine, come gotcha sum!!

It'll never happen, without a civil war. I am telling you!!

I just feel sorry for the schmuck republican that gets the White House after this jack off has been spending like it ain't our money for 8 years.
You're right.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Community remembering Pittsburgh rapper Jimmy Wopo 4 hr Trump 2
News Rapper Jimmy Wopo Dead After Drive-By Shooting ... Tue Rob 1
News If an assault weapons ban can't stop school sho... Tue whiney beech 1,016
News Fatal shooting in Wyoming County ruled a homicide Tue Repent 3
News Man gets seven years for murder (Dec '06) Jun 18 Christophers family 70
News Convicted In Slaying, Man Faces Unrelated Charges (Aug '08) Jun 18 Smh 9
News Suspect, victim in early-morning Tuscaloosa sho... Jun 18 bgbill12345 1