DA: Vallejo police justified in shoot...

DA: Vallejo police justified in shooting, killing autistic man

There are 2 comments on the Vallejo Times-Herald story from Jul 18, 2014, titled DA: Vallejo police justified in shooting, killing autistic man. In it, Vallejo Times-Herald reports that:

A Vallejo police officer was "clearly justified" in the shooting death of a naked disabled man inside his home in October 2012, the Solano County District Attorney's Office has determined.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Vallejo Times-Herald.

democrat holes

Vallejo, CA

#1 Jul 19, 2014
isn't this the worst web site ever ??!!!

civil rights lawsuit, well that explains why no description ?

someone special deserves special rights, kinda like O J or the current 49er that got off easy..........play the cards you're dealt !
mayor sammie

Vallejo, CA

#2 Jul 19, 2014
isn't it customary for the family to sue for a payday? and the city always pays to minimize legal costs.
i feel sorry for the poor birds, not these whacks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News How Obama addressed 'many sides' after Dallas p... 25 min youll shoot your ... 26
News Police: Lincolnton man shot wife in head (May '13) 18 hr wondering 7
News Lifetime Is Making a TV Movie about Robert Durs... 18 hr Tex- 7
News Many Allentown homicides unsolved (Jun '09) 21 hr weaponX 95
News Sheriff investigates second homicide in two days 21 hr Incognito 2
News The Latest: Man accused of driving car had raci... Tue raphan of khazaria 1
News Saskatoon writers' group pens concerns about ra... Tue whitey 1
More from around the web