Shooting in suburban West Palm Beach ...

Shooting in suburban West Palm Beach strip club injures two

There are 224 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Dec 14, 2013, titled Shooting in suburban West Palm Beach strip club injures two. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

Two persons were shot inside a suburban West Palm Beach strip club early Saturday, according to the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

Heidi

Boynton Beach, FL

#125 Jan 3, 2014
Margo wrote:
I just moved here less than a year ago and cannot believe how disgusting some areas ate especially military trail. No wonder the police ignore what goes on at those clubs. You cannot go anywhere down military trail without seeing hookers or drug dealers If I can go driving there and see so many, why don't the Police? They have to so it seems they don't care to clean up the area. Both the clubs are on military trail. Well Flashdance is right behind a place facing military. I like the one blog asking a newspaper reporter to write an expose about the clubs and they should expose why it continues. They might be able to embarass the police on doing something.
Yes I know Margo its terrible! Its humiliating and an eye-sore to WPB, is not wonder our tourism is so down and crime so up. I remember years ago getting accosted on forest hill and military by one of these clowns who just left a strip bar, he admitted it, he tried to pick me up at a gas station! I opened my car window and my pit bull almost took his face off! LOL!! he took off an a hurry! But seriously you are correct these skank rank strippers and hookers and pimps are infesting our streets with disease drugs and their murdering pimps, and the cops seem to think its OK! I think things will change now with more people standing up and saying ENOUGH!!, they are the ones robbing, raping and hurting our children with sex drugs stripping and diseaes! WPB and Lake Worth need help and badly and very very soon! Great idea about the reporter, I know two of them! Thats a great idea!
Heidi

Boynton Beach, FL

#126 Jan 3, 2014
Margo wrote:
<quoted text> Why the attack? Must have got too close to the truth. Sorry but my husband lost his life defending our country in Afhanistan so I am not sure what prostitute you seem to be making your self made story out of. Losing him to defend our country and seeing all of this makes it so much a waste. That is why I don't Like seeing all of this and why I won't be verbally attacked by someone who has no morals. Calling people ho's because they have morals is stupid. Maybe you have been one so long you think everyone is. Well they are not. Sorry you chose to be.
I am very sorry about your husband Margo. I will pray for you and your family! Your husband was a brave courageous man and I commend you. Again I am sorry for your loss and wish you only the best, to recover and live a good life you deserve it. Just ignore "shut-up" he is obviously "stuck on stupid" and very naive and loves to insult, just laugh it off! take care, God bless....
Heidi

Boynton Beach, FL

#127 Jan 4, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Heidi, you might take some time and study the sexual urges and appetites of the American male.....before you make broad, generalized accusations about men's age groups.......Isn't it kinda pathetic to constantly criticize a type of legal, business.....THAT YOU'VE NEVER BEEN IN?.........
One thing I forgot Blue. You used the word "legal" in your last post, that was interesting and I wanted to dwell on that a minute. Do I think stopping for a beer and watching some girl dance is terrible or a crime or illegal? NO I do not. BUT it usually is not that way, rarely, it is but most of the time ILLEGAL activities are going on rampantly, the usual ones, drug dealing, and using, shootings, stabbings, setups, underage drinking, and prostitution. Those are illegal and they breed crime, disease, sickness and violence and possible loss of life, that is what I am saying.
They need to clean them up and soon. In NO other establishment would this be tolerated or allowed, I mean if it was Walgreens, or Publix or Olive Garden etc.....you get my drift, and there was drugs galore, and people having unsafe sex in dirty back rooms, and robbing and shooting people the cops would be there in five minutes and arrest everybody!! Maybe they just do not care anymore I don't know? An above poster said the cops figure they are all losers and bums and druggies and whorees and pimps and criminals they "belong" together and if they beat or shoot or kill each other who cares? and it should not be like that, crime does NOT stop at the door, the diseases and criminals walk out and prey on people like us, too feed drug habits, do you see the point I am trying to make? The cops know whats going on I am sure and just do not care, it does not effect them, they do not go there and maybe they figure they get what they deserve, I do not know? I do know its a sad bad situation and its getting worse, the last month there have been SEVEN shootings at strip clubs in PBC!!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#128 Jan 4, 2014
Heidi wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Blue I do understand the appetites of a healthy red-blooded american male! But I am not talking about just sex here Blue, I am talking about diseases, shootings, rapes, robberies, set-ups. drugs, danger and death! I mean I do not know about you but those things are NOT a turn-on too me or anyone else really unless they have some sort of death wish or something.
I do not even consider the females who work there "women" they are not attractive, very drugged out, con artists, and have the morals of an alley cat, most are former street prostitutes who perhaps feel safer working behind closed doors, instead of hopping in stranger's car's! Who knows! My point is why risk danger disease and death? that is NOT sexy or a turn-on! These women will have their pimps kill you in a heartbeat! and the older the guys get the more gullible and targets they are. I am NOT against sex Blue just crime, drugs, AIDS, shootings and deaths, things these places are full of all over the place.
Knowing a little bit about law enforcement, here in South Florida.....perhaps you migh provide some evidence of the diseases, shootings, robberies, rapes, set-ups, drugs danger and death.....that you easily claim, are rampant in these Topless Bars?.....Should'nt be a problem, since you've been glued to this topic, for years....am i correct?.......The fact that you would generally call all the girl's involved, unattractive, and drugged out....WITHOUT EVER HAVING STEPPED FOOT IN ANY OF THESE ESTABLISHMENTS, MAKES ME QUESTION YOUR OWN COMMON SENSE OR LACK OF IT.....Perhaps you should seek counseling for your own self?.....

Location hidden

#129 Jan 4, 2014
Heidi wrote:
<quoted text>
One thing I forgot Blue. You used the word "legal" in your last post, that was interesting and I wanted to dwell on that a minute. Do I think stopping for a beer and watching some girl dance is terrible or a crime or illegal? NO I do not. BUT it usually is not that way, rarely, it is but most of the time ILLEGAL activities are going on rampantly, the usual ones, drug dealing, and using, shootings, stabbings, setups, underage drinking, and prostitution. Those are illegal and they breed crime, disease, sickness and violence and possible loss of life, that is what I am saying.
They need to clean them up and soon. In NO other establishment would this be tolerated or allowed, I mean if it was Walgreens, or Publix or Olive Garden etc.....you get my drift, and there was drugs galore, and people having unsafe sex in dirty back rooms, and robbing and shooting people the cops would be there in five minutes and arrest everybody!! Maybe they just do not care anymore I don't know? An above poster said the cops figure they are all losers and bums and druggies and whorees and pimps and criminals they "belong" together and if they beat or shoot or kill each other who cares? and it should not be like that, crime does NOT stop at the door, the diseases and criminals walk out and prey on people like us, too feed drug habits, do you see the point I am trying to make? The cops know whats going on I am sure and just do not care, it does not effect them, they do not go there and maybe they figure they get what they deserve, I do not know? I do know its a sad bad situation and its getting worse, the last month there have been SEVEN shootings at strip clubs in PBC!!
But, do you have a shred of proof, that the bars were complicit in any shootings or other illegal activity? Yes or No?
Puck the Figs

Columbus, OH

#130 Jan 4, 2014
Shut Up Already wrote:
Heidi - Never been with a man
Margo - Closet Lez
Ken - Wishes he was Barbie
Yolanda - Needs to back to the Alps
You forgot one:
Go Blue Forever - Scumbag
Shut Up Already

Sarasota, FL

#131 Jan 4, 2014
Heidi wrote:
<quoted text>
One thing you forgot? Really? How much more can you possibly have? You've written damn near a novel already.

So Heidi Ho, you and Mango and Wannabe boyfriend Martin the Martian and Ken Wannabe Barbie should go down to the club and tell THEM what you think.

But no, you rather go on and on about something you know nothing about. So once again, shut up and go tell the club owner and give us a rest.
kimman

Calhoun, GA

#132 Jan 5, 2014
Boy, oh boy! I leave you guys alone for few days and all hell breaks out.
I was wondering when when some truthful men would finally start posting. As with any discussion/argument/fight there are two sides to a story.
You are obsessed with this subject Heidi. You have posted the same statements over and over--THEME--they are dirty slimy disgusting drug dealing bad bad people. I don't know if putting whole groups of people down makes you feel better. That really is being obsessive and starts to get boring. We heard it and heard it and heard it and heard it, We got your opinion no doubt. Your sidekicks post one or two things and move on. Even if you are you are correct, stating it over and over does not make it so. Continuing to flay the same deceased equine will not make it return to consciousness.
Still a good number of women probably agree with you and a good number of men will disagree. Having good morals is great, just don't expect others to have the same set. Each to his own.
A great many people do want prostitution legalized and it works just fine in Nevada--hence way less disease, way less crime! Just because it is the law does not make it a good law or right or wrong. It is NEVER going away-legal or not--so WHY NOT regulate if you want less crime
In San Diego, Calif. in order to work as a stripper you must be fingerprinted. This is the kind of innovative think that needs to take place to address these concerns. Same with POT.
Just my opinion. Face it--it will NOT go away. Regulate the stuff like many states are doing, and good drops in crime related to those activities are dropping a good deal. So what do we want--same old hidden crime after crime-or again innovative thinking for CHANGE--even if you hate these activities-it would improve what you are addressing and improve your crime rate.
You cannot stop this kind of activity no matter what you do. Even if they gave out the death penalty for these kind of crimes--they would still take place.
In the scheme of life, these activities are not earth shattering--so try not to obsess too much. Obsess over Nuclear Holocaust, Child Molestation, Global Warming, Drug Kingpins, Terrorism etc.
Flash dance, strippers, crime assoc. there, while important, is not enough to be fearful of!
I was also wondering why the poster from San Fransisco was worried about West Palm. I lived there and the "Tenderloin District" makes West Palm look like kindergarten. Hookers openly proposition you, once while I was walking down the street with my wife (It is too hard to walk up hill there)!!
There is always option three--moving to the Outback, in Australia.
In summation, I hope this leaves you with a smile--and is not too risque for your morals--
What has 6 titties and five teeth??
. Third shift at Flash Dance!
Drum Roll Tada!!

kimman

Calhoun, GA

#133 Jan 5, 2014
NEW FACT--
Golf in all forms. from pro to duffer, every tournament , clothing, equipment. prize money etc. etc. Was a 68.8 BILLION dollar activity.
ADULT STRIP CLUBS generated 75 billion DOLLARS.
Flash Dance and the industry , more than likely, are here to stay and probably multiply, since West Palm is obviously supporting them. I read "Cheetahs" which you mentioned (Heidi) did between 5-10 million in revenue last year. That is what was reported so the figure is probably higher. If a "scummy one" as you said; does that kind of business what the hell do the nice ones do!

And if you think the cops don't stay constantly on them, I think you are mistaken. West Palm, supposedly has a very fine force and one or two or three crooked ones is not enough to protect them. A cash cow business such as these are really don't want trouble.
You cannot control clientele actions
Last but not least--Crime is actually improving in West Palm. WPTV news reports--guess we have to believe this as they are well respected organization, and we believe all the other stuff they report, by 16 per cent over all categories--so others ARE INVESTIGATING!
We either believe it is true or else ever other thing they write would be wrong. Can't have it both ways!
Heidi

Boynton Beach, FL

#134 Jan 5, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Knowing a little bit about law enforcement, here in South Florida.....perhaps you migh provide some evidence of the diseases, shootings, robberies, rapes, set-ups, drugs danger and death.....that you easily claim, are rampant in these Topless Bars?.....Should'nt be a problem, since you've been glued to this topic, for years....am i correct?.......The fact that you would generally call all the girl's involved, unattractive, and drugged out....WITHOUT EVER HAVING STEPPED FOOT IN ANY OF THESE ESTABLISHMENTS, MAKES ME QUESTION YOUR OWN COMMON SENSE OR LACK OF IT.....Perhaps you should seek counseling for your own self?.....
No Blue again I have never been in one I have admitted. But have you, for example ever been to a "Womens PMS discussion group" I venture not!! I am sure you can figure out what they are discussing, cramps, bleeding, mood swings, pain, etc.....you are sure I am sure they are NOT discussing Diesel fule dodge rams, the denver broncos, the new york yankees, or the best beer in the world! You see my point? I am going to give you some google sites below so you can see for yourself how bad it is and this is TV, newspaper and cop footage and articles, once you read these, I will have too say no more, it will be clear to you I'm right!

Google; "Platium Gold busted in Boynton beach fl".....read all about the used condoms and filth the cops found,,,,gross article blue but it will get my point across.....Google; "platinum showgirls boynton beach raided by swat team"...gets even better blue they had a "madam" for the strippers setting up prostitution dates and served to underage minors and STD alerts.

Google: Shootings at FLASHDANCE,,,thats all you need then "human trafficking" there..very self explanatory....google in "stripper beat and murdered at 'T's lounge WPB,a sad bad story.

and google in Lake worth stripper Melisa wildman leaves infant daughter in car lake worth fl, yes blue the worst story of all,,,,,she was so coked out and drunk and on xanax she left the dive with the baby, collasped in bed but left the baby in the hot car to suffocte and die....it will bring tears to your eyes, I am sure she is remoseful, but it was the lifestyle that did it too her.

then google "Strippper at "t"s lounge WPB kills cab driver with pimp! she killed he cabbie and he was a father of five trying to make a living, they robbed him and killed him, horrible.

then google "Man stabbed left for dead at sugar daddies strip bar WPB Fl, a stripper told him to meet her in the parking lot for sex, instead pimp was there, stabbed him left him for dead he is still in a coma, he was a divorced father of two, two more orphans like the cab driver.

google in "club peekaboo Lake worth fl {it closed down five years ago thank God,but it still happened "stripper and boyfriend follow customer home beat and kill him, some skank stripper and her boyfriend/pimp followed some smuck home from the bar and beat and killed him.....they are doing life in prison, that place was shut down so many times for diseases and drugs it finally went belly up, that was a horrible place, flashdance took over its filth!!

I could go on Blue with like 10 other incidents but my fingers are tired and I think you get my point. Before you write me back google these then let me know what you think, all public record......if these google articles do not change your mind NOTHING will! I just give up! read these blue, then you will know for a fact i am not lying about these things. These poor guys do not realize what danger they face in these dens of disease drugs and death! anyone that reads the above google will!! I challange anyone after googling and reading these to not see my point, I am tired! good night all.. see ya in the morning light!
Heidi

Boynton Beach, FL

#135 Jan 5, 2014
kimman wrote:
Boy, oh boy! I leave you guys alone for few days and all hell breaks out.
I was wondering when when some truthful men would finally start posting. As with any discussion/argument/fight there are two sides to a story.
You are obsessed with this subject Heidi. You have posted the same statements over and over--THEME--they are dirty slimy disgusting drug dealing bad bad people. I don't know if putting whole groups of people down makes you feel better. That really is being obsessive and starts to get boring. We heard it and heard it and heard it and heard it, We got your opinion no doubt. Your sidekicks post one or two things and move on. Even if you are you are correct, stating it over and over does not make it so. Continuing to flay the same deceased equine will not make it return to consciousness.
Still a good number of women probably agree with you and a good number of men will disagree. Having good morals is great, just don't expect others to have the same set. Each to his own.
A great many people do want prostitution legalized and it works just fine in Nevada--hence way less disease, way less crime! Just because it is the law does not make it a good law or right or wrong. It is NEVER going away-legal or not--so WHY NOT regulate if you want less crime
In San Diego, Calif. in order to work as a stripper you must be fingerprinted. This is the kind of innovative think that needs to take place to address these concerns. Same with POT.
Just my opinion. Face it--it will NOT go away. Regulate the stuff like many states are doing, and good drops in crime related to those activities are dropping a good deal. So what do we want--same old hidden crime after crime-or again innovative thinking for CHANGE--even if you hate these activities-it would improve what you are addressing and improve your crime rate.
You cannot stop this kind of activity no matter what you do. Even if they gave out the death penalty for these kind of crimes--they would still take place.
In the scheme of life, these activities are not earth shattering--so try not to obsess too much. Obsess over Nuclear Holocaust, Child Molestation, Global Warming, Drug Kingpins, Terrorism etc.
Flash dance, strippers, crime assoc. there, while important, is not enough to be fearful of!
I was also wondering why the poster from San Fransisco was worried about West Palm. I lived there and the "Tenderloin District" makes West Palm look like kindergarten. Hookers openly proposition you, once while I was walking down the street with my wife (It is too hard to walk up hill there)!!
There is always option three--moving to the Outback, in Australia.
In summation, I hope this leaves you with a smile--and is not too risque for your morals--
What has 6 titties and five teeth??
. Third shift at Flash Dance!
Drum Roll Tada!!
I just now read your post kinman, I did not know you wrote, I read Blues, please read my response to blue on last page, I will write you tommorow, I am exhausted! sorry I just saw what you wrote, my eyes are tired....good night all.
Shut Up Already

Sarasota, FL

#137 Jan 5, 2014
Mike wrote:
<quoted text> For stripper sake Miss Shut up, why do you care what Heidi and others say. You obviously wotk at one of these places. You are obviously proud of what you do. You enjoy being surrounded with public sex, drunken customers, shootings and drugs. No one is going to critidixe your need for the dark side of life. Proud of your life? Great. Just don't judge decent women and men who think you sre a nasty sleezy problem in society. I am sure glad my daughter, mother, wife and.family members are not as scum ridden as you. Don feel you have the right to mud sling or challenge a decent woman like Heidi who can hold ber head proud and not have to resort to a filthy existence.
Good job Mikey, but alas, Heidi Ho is only gonna be your wannabe girlfriend in your mind only.

We all know you stumbled onto this thread after you grew tired of internet porn you pathetic loser.

Who's next? Mango? Maybe Ken Wannabe Barbie from the Gay Bay? But once again, it's all in your mind you Keyboard White Knight.

But answer this question, ya know, the one every is avoiding...if you're so concerned about it, why not go to the club and confront the owner? Oh that's right, all of you are so brave behind a keyboard.
Margo

Norcross, GA

#138 Jan 5, 2014
Shut Up Already wrote:
<quoted text>
Good job Mikey, but alas, Heidi Ho is only gonna be your wannabe girlfriend in your mind only.
We all know you stumbled onto this thread after you grew tired of internet porn you pathetic loser.
Who's next? Mango? Maybe Ken Wannabe Barbie from the Gay Bay? But once again, it's all in your mind you Keyboard White Knight.
But answer this question, ya know, the one every is avoiding...if you're so concerned about it, why not go to the club and confront the owner? Oh that's right, all of you are so brave behind a keyboard.
why should anyone go to the owner of a stripclub? Do you think they are the answer? They are hauling in the dough. Do you think they care what you nasty ho's are doing. If people like you can look in the mirror and not see how foolish you look why would they give up making money off of drugs and prostitution. This is something for the police to rid of ,. Not all the cops can be on the take.
Shut Up Already

Sarasota, FL

#139 Jan 5, 2014
Margo wrote:
<quoted text> why should anyone go to the owner of a stripclub? Do you think they are the answer? They are hauling in the dough. Do you think they care what you nasty ho's are doing. If people like you can look in the mirror and not see how foolish you look why would they give up making money off of drugs and prostitution. This is something for the police to rid of ,. Not all the cops can be on the take.
Here's the real deal, Mango.

Instead of whining to the ten people that are actually reading this thread, why don't you do something about it? Yeah, we all know you're a bunch of fatass sweats with nothing better to do since no one wants to see your ugly face in public, try to look at the big picture...and I'm not talking about your ass.

Ya gotta follow the money. I know you have the IQ of lint, but try to follow me here. Ever wonder why some towns have all the strip clubs and some don't? I know this is a strain on your little mind but it's the money, honey.

The towns that don't have these establishments have commissioners that feel the exact same way you do. They don't want them but they know they can't just not stop them. So how do they legally do it you ask?

These clubs generate huge, and I mean huge amount of money. You would be shocked to know how much. So take a town like Deerfield Beach or Boca Raton. They don't have em and don't want them. The answer is in the licensing. All businesses by law must have an occupational license. Different kinds of businesses have different fees. The cities that don't have strip clubs charge exhorbanemt fees, some in excess of three quarters of a million dollars a year.

It's obvious your ghetto town commissioners are scraping for every penny or are getting a kickback from the clubs. And don't think it doesn't happen. Between the fees and tax money they get, they welcome these types of businesses, not only strip clubs but porn shops, etc.

How can you do something about it? If you really feel that strongly about it, instead of griefing to us, but pressure on your mayor and commissioners. Go the newspapers, write your editor, go to commission meetings, embarrass them and you will see results.

But, we all know you'll just sit on your fatass, as usual squeezing the pimples on your sweaty rear end while you stuff your puss with junk food and continue to bitch at the ten of us.

Don't post another thing unless you have done what I have posted cause after all, you know I'm right you heffer. And that goes for all your asskissing www.bffs too.
Margo

Norcross, GA

#140 Jan 5, 2014
Since Shutup is challenging people to go to the owner, which owner is she speaking of? Flashdance, Sugar Daddy's and now there has been shooting at Envy's. 4 people Sat night inside club. Another person airlifted to Delray. Maybe as Blue said, crime may be down or maybe that is everywhere but the strip clubs. There seems to be a rash of shootings. Why don't the owners keep guns out of clubs so drunk and drugged people don't go on shooting sprees? Just like when someone is liable for getting people drunk at a party and go out and the party owners get charged and sued for providing alcohol why not make the owners responsible for allowing drinking, drugs and allowing guns to be arrested for their lack of control. That might be what the police should do. Go after the owners. They see what goes on and don't stop it since they are making loads of CASH money. Who is monitoring if they are even claiming it?
Shut Up Already

Sarasota, FL

#141 Jan 5, 2014
Listen porkroll, it's all laid out for ya.

Instead of repeating the same crap over and over again, do something about it!

I realize it takes some effort, something you're allergic too, but if this is such a bane of your pitiful existence, then take action!

BECOME THE CHAMPION OF YOUR CAUSE. You will be surprised about what you really can do.

Now shut up already, stop bitchin and do it!

Location hidden

#142 Jan 5, 2014
Shut Up Already wrote:
Listen porkroll, it's all laid out for ya.
Instead of repeating the same crap over and over again, do something about it!
I realize it takes some effort, something you're allergic too, but if this is such a bane of your pitiful existence, then take action!
BECOME THE CHAMPION OF YOUR CAUSE. You will be surprised about what you really can do.
Now shut up already, stop bitchin and do it!
Notice all their news links, matching their claims......Oh yeah....there aren't any......facts are a bitch.....
Margo

Norcross, GA

#143 Jan 5, 2014
To Shut Up. Interestimg how you jump from a silly little girl to someone placing blame on the establishment. See,s like you are on here as much as the ones you are comde,ning for being on here. So you working at some sleezy club is our commissioners fault? Interesting you blame others for your lack of moral substance. I believe that being licensed doesn't give your club to allow illegal drugs, prostitution, shootings and human trafficking. Clubs fault they break the law. Your fault for being uneducated.
kimman

Calhoun, GA

#144 Jan 5, 2014
I always did wonder why they don't install metal detectors. Hell, if it was my place I would do so for MY own safety. Not that expensive--compared to my or your life.
But I believe regular nightclubs have the same problems, especially with drugs. They love the juicy tidbits when they can add strippers to the storyline.
..... You can Google (so I am told) plain old nightclub shootings and ........drugs and can come up with tons!
I also can't fathom them not taking steps to stop it. They do.
........Why jeopardize a business where they make tons of money anyway? I think they do try, but when you mix drugs, alcohol,guns, machismo--need I say more It makes no sense to believe the owners or the cops want trouble. Why would you step into that scenario when you can get rich without i? I prefer to think of the police as professional also, until PROVEN otherwise.
When I hear Jimmies second cousins ex-wife's sons uncle's babies momma saw a cop in there getting a lap dance-I take it with a grain of salt.
Same for drugs-the bartender or owner or anyone is not going to let his business out so he can go to prison. Plain silly. That info is as private as a wombat's taint!
Heidi

Boynton Beach, FL

#145 Jan 5, 2014
Mike wrote:
<quoted text> For stripper sake Miss Shut up, why do you care what Heidi and others say. You obviously wotk at one of these places. You are obviously proud of what you do. You enjoy being surrounded with public sex, drunken customers, shootings and drugs. No one is going to critidixe your need for the dark side of life. Proud of your life? Great. Just don't judge decent women and men who think you sre a nasty sleezy problem in society. I am sure glad my daughter, mother, wife and.family members are not as scum ridden as you. Don feel you have the right to mud sling or challenge a decent woman like Heidi who can hold ber head proud and not have to resort to a filthy existence.
Thank You Mike for defending me! I appreciate it. I pretty much ignore "shut up" I do not know what he she or it is but his posts are very ignorant and somewhat disturbing how he just hurls insults and hurtful words to everyone trying to post a decent reply, I am glad he lives in Brandonton several miles away from me! He must go to these places and wants to justify!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Columbus Ohio Making A Run At The Record? 2 hr fat tired old and... 1
News Two People Charged In Shooting Murder (Nov '09) 13 hr Karma is a bitch 133
News Valley View: Allentown's violent year 16 hr weapon X 1
News JonBenet: Paula Woodward on New Book, John Rams... (Apr '17) 19 hr Buck Naked 8
News Spate of homicides puts Columbus in a season of... 21 hr Enter Username 12
News Police Investigate Fatal Shooting (Mar '07) Tue LailaWilson_stoney 23
News Police clear officer in shooting of teen (Nov '07) Mon Jules2000 67
More from around the web