Shooting in suburban West Palm Beach strip club injures two

Dec 14, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: South Florida Sun-Sentinel

Two persons were shot inside a suburban West Palm Beach strip club early Saturday, according to the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office.

Comments
201 - 216 of 216 Comments Last updated Jan 26, 2014
First Prev
of 11
Next Last
kimman

Petersburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

I thought I made that plain. Liars, trolls and idiots. You guys amuse me with your silliness. I could care less what goes on in West Palm. Your thought processes are for me, akin to an anthropologist observing at the zoo.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

kimman wrote:
I thought I made that plain. Liars, trolls and idiots. You guys amuse me with your silliness. I could care less what goes on in West Palm. Your thought processes are for me, akin to an anthropologist observing at the zoo.
Perhaps it is due to your life being so vacant.....i understand, some in San Francisco also supplant their boredom, by observing the little people....lol.....
kimman

Petersburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

And perhaps not, no one knows-- that is the idea behind anonymous--I could live a rich full life--or I could be a beggar. I still find it funny people choose to converse with a totally unknown entity.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Unfortunately though, anonymous almost alway's leads to too much false bravery.....and bullies....lol.....
kimman

Petersburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Way to much. Hence my statement that Topix is a very poor forum for promulagating anything at all.
Troy

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Judged:

kimman wrote:
Way to much. Hence my statement that Topix is a very poor forum for promulagating anything at all.
I find you rather ridiculous Kimman and Blue. It seems you feel superior in ylur thoughts. What people here are discussing is the places that harbor crimes which cause concern for their community. To be called names and ridiculed for their concers by a coupled of jokers shows your lack of intelligence. Skunds like both of you need a better hobby. Include Shut up Already who is just a plain crazy stripper.
kimman

Petersburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Thanks for the good nite laugh. If you think an anonymous forum that no one reads is the place to fix your community problems---well no wonder they exist. Try a councilman, an elected official, a law enforcement agency instead of a computer room that is filled with who knows what. You could be talking to 12 year old girls for all you know. And that's your solution--WOW. I'm surprised you could spell intelligence. Shut up has told you that more than once and you just keep on here--like I said good luck. See ya next year with the same set of problems.
Troy

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Judged:

kimman wrote:
Thanks for the good nite laugh. If you think an anonymous forum that no one reads is the place to fix your community problems---well no wonder they exist. Try a councilman, an elected official, a law enforcement agency instead of a computer room that is filled with who knows what. You could be talking to 12 year old girls for all you know. And that's your solution--WOW. I'm surprised you could spell intelligence. Shut up has told you that more than rrronce and you just keep on here--like I said good luck. See ya next year with the same set of problems.
You still need a hobby rather than hiding behind hour post ad an agitator. Shutup is just ignorant. People are and will go yo authorities regarding concerns. You are not the judge in how people handle their concerns. Spend your time going to law school since you want to judge. Good luvk.
kimman

Petersburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

You are the ones throwing out evil remarks and doing ALL the judging. I never said a bad word about any of them and that is all you do. You are mean and more evil than anyone that works there. Keep hiding behind your computer miss/mr anonymous. You dont have the cojones to write to a real publication and put your name to it. Read your posts--all you do is judge.
Ken

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2014

Judged:

kimman wrote:
You are the ones throwing out evil remarks and doing ALL the judging. I never said a bad word about any of them and that is all you do. You are mean and more evil than anyone that works there. Keep hiding behind your computer miss/mr anonymous. You dont have the cojones to write to a real publication and put your name to it. Read your posts--all you do is judge.
Actually I have writtrn my complaints and hopefully action will be taken. These posts were started because two strip jpoints with multiple repeated shootings are still in existence. Hopefully that will change. Actually there has been repeated insults made from you, blue and especially Shutup. My stand and others is our concern that these places are extremely unsafe and with constant crimes involving them needs to be looked at. Finally something needs to be in the works. Not afraid to sign my name kimman. Ken Tomilson. Yours kimman?
Shut Up Already

Bradenton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2014

Ken wrote:
<quoted text>Actually I have writtrn my complaints and hopefully action will be taken. These posts were started because two strip jpoints with multiple repeated shootings are still in existence. Hopefully that will change. Actually there has been repeated insults made from you, blue and especially Shutup. My stand and others is our concern that these places are extremely unsafe and with constant crimes involving them needs to be looked at. Finally something needs to be in the works. Not afraid to sign my name kimman. Ken Tomilson. Yours kimman?
Join Heidi Ho and put your concerns in writing to your county commissioners, newspapers and television stations.

She did and the more that join in, the better your chances of getting action. Don't be like Mango and just drop out.

Now shut up already!!
Ken

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2014

Judged:

Shut Up Already wrote:
<quoted text>
Join Heidi Ho and put your concerns in writing to your county commissioners, newspapers and television stations.
She did and the more that join in, the better your chances of getting action. Don't be like Mango and just drop out.
Now shut up already!!
Actually my concerns are already sent. And It is my right as an American to voice my opinion without people like you telling me to Shutup. If you don't like America's Freedom of Speech, take it to a place that foes not allow that freedom. If not, you SHUT UP ALREADY.
Shut Up Already

Bradenton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2014

Judged:

Ken wrote:
<quoted text> Actually my concerns are already sent. And It is my right as an American to voice my opinion without people like you telling me to Shutup. If you don't like America's Freedom of Speech, take it to a place that foes not allow that freedom. If not, you SHUT UP ALREADY.
Very original Kenny but, it's a national holiday, weather's not bad, time to shut down the computer and shut up already!

And that is my freedom of speech.
Heidi

Boynton Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

Judged:

Shut Up Already wrote:
<quoted text>
Very original Kenny but, it's a national holiday, weather's not bad, time to shut down the computer and shut up already!
And that is my freedom of speech.
"shut-up" My oh My!! I go away for a few days from the forum and you get worse! Have you tried Yoga? or meditation? not medicine but meditation, it will relax you and mellow you out more.

I have been very very sick and you have not even inquired about my health?! I am surprised "shut-up" you could of been nicer about it. I am still NOT well, bad bad cough and very tired, this flu/virus/cold crap is for the birds! and I take such good care of myself, I hear everyone is getting sick, and I do think the cold weather is causing it, they say not but I know it is at least for me!

Maybe the strip bars were deserted because no one wants to go out in the cold. I seems like things are getting better, no shootings or deaths in three weeks, lets hope it continues. If they could just STOP the prostitution, drugs, underage drinking, and violence in these places the world would be a much better place. But the underbelly of society gathers there and I do not think it will change but perhaps get better, less violent and criminal and guys can only go so much to these places, I mean after awhile all butts and boobs look alike and spending all that money for it they realize is stupid and worthless! Strip bars will probably die a slow death but till then the cops and mayor can make sure to make them obey the laws like we all have to do!! I am going back to my sick bed again guys till this flu from hell is over!! Stay warm stay well!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

Troy wrote:
<quoted text> I find you rather ridiculous Kimman and Blue. It seems you feel superior in ylur thoughts. What people here are discussing is the places that harbor crimes which cause concern for their community. To be called names and ridiculed for their concers by a coupled of jokers shows your lack of intelligence. Skunds like both of you need a better hobby. Include Shut up Already who is just a plain crazy stripper.
Not as Superior as someone who would suggest, we relinquish another freedom, due to the opinion of many that have never been in the establishments, under debate.....here, in the land of the free and the brave....
Shut Up Already

Bradenton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2014

Heidi wrote:
<quoted text>
"shut-up" My oh My!! I go away for a few days from the forum and you get worse! Have you tried Yoga? or meditation? not medicine but meditation, it will relax you and mellow you out more.
I have been very very sick and you have not even inquired about my health?! I am surprised "shut-up" you could of been nicer about it. I am still NOT well, bad bad cough and very tired, this flu/virus/cold crap is for the birds! and I take such good care of myself, I hear everyone is getting sick, and I do think the cold weather is causing it, they say not but I know it is at least for me!
Maybe the strip bars were deserted because no one wants to go out in the cold. I seems like things are getting better, no shootings or deaths in three weeks, lets hope it continues. If they could just STOP the prostitution, drugs, underage drinking, and violence in these places the world would be a much better place. But the underbelly of society gathers there and I do not think it will change but perhaps get better, less violent and criminal and guys can only go so much to these places, I mean after awhile all butts and boobs look alike and spending all that money for it they realize is stupid and worthless! Strip bars will probably die a slow death but till then the cops and mayor can make sure to make them obey the laws like we all have to do!! I am going back to my sick bed again guys till this flu from hell is over!! Stay warm stay well!!
Finally! The one and only person who actually made the effort to make a change.

The one and only person who wrote the papers.

The one and only person who contacted the Chief of Police.

The one and only person who has earned and deserves respect.

Damn it...now I can't insult her anymore.

But for the rest of you keyboard losers, either get with her or shut up already!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 11
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Violent Crime Forum right now

Search the Violent Crime Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Victim ID'd in fatal Cumberland Ave. shooting 3... 2 hr Bess Blaise 2
Cadiz native dead after Murray shooting (Jul '12) 2 hr Friends of Lindsey Too 52
Court reconsiders bond, murder charge in Boozer... (Feb '10) 3 hr Priddy 64
Bill would stiffen background checks 8 hr Chesty 2
Mental evaluation ordered for suspect in Weakle... (Feb '13) 19 hr Lisa 6
Democrats quash GOP effort to repeal magazine ban 19 hr Polar Bum 4
Wharry remorseful after shooting: pastor (Apr '07) Sat sourheads 2
•••
•••