Shooting in suburban West Palm Beach strip club injures two

Dec 14, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: South Florida Sun-Sentinel

Two persons were shot inside a suburban West Palm Beach strip club early Saturday, according to the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office.

Comments
1 - 20 of 216 Comments Last updated Jan 26, 2014
First Prev
of 11
Next Last
Heidi

Boynton Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2013

Judged:

I am sorry to hear two men were shot but they really had no business in some skank scum strip shack at five in the morning in a really bad part of town. That area is awful full of criminals drugs and murderers. They were probably drinking using drugs and had a fight with the one of the hookers pimps who dance there, you lay down with dogs ya get up with fleas!

Its hard to find sympathy for these men that CHOSE to go to some diseased dirty drugged out bar where the women are a bad looking as the outside neigborhood, and its not the fact is mostly a black bar, it happens in the white ones too. Children were gunned down in their school not long ago, precious little children in their classrooms, innocent angels, that is who I feel remorse and sorry for.. I hope these two dummies who went there, knew what kind of horrible place is was, but still went anyway, recover and not be stupid again. But most of thoughts and prayers are with the children who did nothing wrong! Strip bars and full of drugs and prostitution and disease what did they expect? Do not go to criminal places use some brains!
Claire Voyant

Sarasota, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2013

The hookers' pimps dance there ???
I can't believe anyone would come to watch a pimp dance.
Just another opinion

Lake Worth, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2013

Heidi wrote:
I am sorry to hear two men were shot but they really had no business in some skank scum strip shack at five in the morning in a really bad part of town. That area is awful full of criminals drugs and murderers. They were probably drinking using drugs and had a fight with the one of the hookers pimps who dance there, you lay down with dogs ya get up with fleas!
Its hard to find sympathy for these men that CHOSE to go to some diseased dirty drugged out bar where the women are a bad looking as the outside neigborhood, and its not the fact is mostly a black bar, it happens in the white ones too. Children were gunned down in their school not long ago, precious little children in their classrooms, innocent angels, that is who I feel remorse and sorry for.. I hope these two dummies who went there, knew what kind of horrible place is was, but still went anyway, recover and not be stupid again. But most of thoughts and prayers are with the children who did nothing wrong! Strip bars and full of drugs and prostitution and disease what did they expect? Do not go to criminal places use some brains!

There is ALWAYS another opinion. This is one. I am a man who chooses to go to these places. I have a blast. It is what it is. If you dont like the place then don't go there. I am sure you can find a movie or a Tupperware party to go to.. To each his own. That is what a free society is all about. It has its good and bad points. I can say this much. The owners of these places do not want law enforcement in their places at all. They like things quiet in that regard. I think you will find more crime in a Publix or Walmart parking lot than most of these places. Management of Adult entertainment places don't tolerate a lot of foolishness from the clientele one will be ejected with no problem at all, Once in a while there is something that will go wrong just like anywhere else. Then when it does here come the finger pointers like you. you, you, you you,. c'mon not everyone has the same morals and values. please don't be judge and jury. If there was no demand for this type of business then they would cease to exist. Every time I go there its PACKED so I assume people like it and so do I .. All the best to you..
Heidi

Boynton Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

Claire Voyant wrote:
The hookers' pimps dance there ???
I can't believe anyone would come to watch a pimp dance.
That came out wrong, sorry. What I meant to say is that most of the dancers have their pimps there to get more money from the schumks! No the pimps do not dance, they just rob the customers and try to prostitute "their women". Its a bad place horrible area lots of crime, cops trying to shut it down.
Heidi

Boynton Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

Judged:

Just another opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
There is ALWAYS another opinion. This is one. I am a man who chooses to go to these places. I have a blast. It is what it is. If you dont like the place then don't go there. I am sure you can find a movie or a Tupperware party to go to.. To each his own. That is what a free society is all about. It has its good and bad points. I can say this much. The owners of these places do not want law enforcement in their places at all. They like things quiet in that regard. I think you will find more crime in a Publix or Walmart parking lot than most of these places. Management of Adult entertainment places don't tolerate a lot of foolishness from the clientele one will be ejected with no problem at all, Once in a while there is something that will go wrong just like anywhere else. Then when it does here come the finger pointers like you. you, you, you you,. c'mon not everyone has the same morals and values. please don't be judge and jury. If there was no demand for this type of business then they would cease to exist. Every time I go there its PACKED so I assume people like it and so do I .. All the best to you..
I respect your opinion and you are entitled to it. I know several cops and they have told me on occasion what goes on in these places, I am not trying to be finger pointer, but it is true. There was ANOTHER article in Sunday's Palm beach Post almost identical to the one at this sugar dads but it happend at "Flashdance" same thing, even the same night! Read the local news in the post, they are right next to each other, its chilling how this happened again.

You can spend your money however you wish, the women however are not that attractive and do drugs and have diseases, you sound like a smart classy guy, you could probably get any woman you want, but to each its own, do you ever worry about diseased through? scary!

I asked my little brother about it, he is 27 how he felt about strip bars, I thought I would get a male's point of view and this is what he said " I been to one twice, once for a bachelor party and one with a friend five years ago" He said I do not go because why in the HELL would you spend all that cash on some girl you aint going home with anyway"?? good point I guess he meant why give all your money to someone you are not going home with and they just give it to their boyfriends and pimps! That is a guy talking, kind of profound, and true.
Angrycitizen

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2013

Judged:

Both places are drug infested and have many shootings. Most are covered up if possible by managers and staff. How they stay open is really hard to believe. Drugs are dealt in and outside both clubs and people going there are there for the drugs and don't really care how ugly and skanky the girls are. The girls make most of their money in the rooms after the customers are wasted. Managers promote this since it gets people to spend their money after the are wasted The real problem is how much of taxpayers money is wasted on these places staying open. Look at the investigations necessary for all of the shootings, robberies and crimes committed , These places are protected, how else would they stay open? Managers are buying our law enforcement officers to turn their backs on the crimes they witness there unless it makes the news. These places attract the criminals we need off the street not provide them a haven to party the money they get from their criminal activity. Drug dealers operate at both places, robbers wash their money there, stolen property is sold in the parking lots. The real crime is that they are allowed to be open for our town's criminals to have a good time there and spend criminal money. Close these places down and criminals can't hide out there to spend the money they have illegally gotten and put all of the drug dealers out in non protected sight for the cops to close up their shop. Obviously as long as these places are open, drug dealers know where to go to shoot each other
Harris

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2013

Judged:

If what you say is true, report this to county commissioners. If the cops are turning their backs and someone is greasing them, let someone stop this. We need to put a lid on this. Why anyone would allow our young people to have a place where they can get drugs and take them in a place that makes them a target for losing their lives just by being there. Shit these places down. Hold these places as accomplishes for our kids getting gunned down.
Angrycitizen wrote:
Both places are drug infested and have many shootings. Most are covered up if possible by managers and staff. How they stay open is really hard to believe. Drugs are dealt in and outside both clubs and people going there are there for the drugs and don't really care how ugly and skanky the girls are. The girls make most of their money in the rooms after the customers are wasted. Managers promote this since it gets people to spend their money after the are wasted The real problem is how much of taxpayers money is wasted on these places staying open. Look at the investigations necessary for all of the shootings, robberies and crimes committed , These places are protected, how else would they stay open? Managers are buying our law enforcement officers to turn their backs on the crimes they witness there unless it makes the news. These places attract the criminals we need off the street not provide them a haven to party the money they get from their criminal activity. Drug dealers operate at both places, robbers wash their money there, stolen property is sold in the parking lots. The real crime is that they are allowed to be open for our town's criminals to have a good time there and spend criminal money. Close these places down and criminals can't hide out there to spend the money they have illegally gotten and put all of the drug dealers out in non protected sight for the cops to close up their shop. Obviously as long as these places are open, drug dealers know where to go to shoot each other
Darla

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2013

Judged:

Why are these places still open? Sounds like people are risking their lives going there. I know a couple years ago a dancer from Flashdance was cut up and put in a dumpster, now shootings and someone said someone was killed there this year and others taken to hospital. How many people have to die before the police shuts these two horrible places down?
Angrycitizen wrote:
Mal

Delray Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2013

Judged:

I just found out that one of the men shot (and possibly paralyzed for the rest of his life) is a coworker of mine. He's a nice guy who everybody likes and didn't deserve what happened to him, no matter where he was standing or what time he was standing there. Most of the comments I've read (esp. at the Palm Beach Post and WPTV) have been unbelievably cruel and insensitive.

We are all praying for him, and sending prayers to his family and his friends, who love him very much.
Mal

Delray Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2013

(My comment above shows I am in California, but I live and work in Delray Beach, FL)
Darla

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2013

Judged:

I am very sorry about your friend. It is wrong to feel everyone that goes there is a drug addict. Unfortunately that Flashdance has a reputation it deserves. Someone was killed there a few months ago and it was drug related and there are many shootings there. Going to Flashdance is a crime waiting to happen. People are in the middle of drug dealers and people going there looking for drugs and using them. Sugar Daddy's is the same way.getting drunk, getting in a fight and lots of guns and shootings. Your friend was in a very dangerous club and unfortunately became a victim. Hopefully you and everyone else will make the police shut these killing places down.
Mal wrote:
I just found out that one of the men shot (and possibly paralyzed for the rest of his life) is a coworker of mine. He's a nice guy who everybody likes and didn't deserve what happened to him, no matter where he was standing or what time he was standing there. Most of the comments I've read (esp. at the Palm Beach Post and WPTV) have been unbelievably cruel and insensitive.
We are all praying for him, and sending prayers to his family and his friends, who love him very much.
Fran

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2013

Judged:

You sleep with dogs, you get fleas. No one wants to see someone shot or killed but you can:t go to sleezy places and not be in danger.
Mal wrote:
Heidi

Boynton Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2013

Judged:

Angrycitizen wrote:
that is a terrible awful thing if our policemen are being "bought off" by these greasy sleazy criminals who run these dirty disgusting dens of drugs and diease and death! I hope its not true, If it is Harris below who wrote about calling county comisions is true!
Heidi

Boynton Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2013

Harris wrote:
If what you say is true, report this to county commissioners. If the cops are turning their backs and someone is greasing them, let someone stop this. We need to put a lid on this. Why anyone would allow our young people to have a place where they can get drugs and take them in a place that makes them a target for losing their lives just by being there. Shit these places down. Hold these places as accomplishes for our kids getting gunned down.
<quoted text>
Excellant Post Harris! and so true. Our young people not knowing how terrible these places are and thinks they are harmless when the opposite is true! The one's shut down in Boynton Beach two years ago had a LOT of underage drinking going on which I am sure is going on at the other ones too! and added to the drugs, prostitution, and diseases and robberies and set-ups its so very dangerous. The Mayor should be told, what are they waiting for a young child to be hit by a stray bullet while walking past one of these craphouses? They should all be razed too the ground.
Heidi

Boynton Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2013

Darla wrote:
I am very sorry about your friend. It is wrong to feel everyone that goes there is a drug addict. Unfortunately that Flashdance has a reputation it deserves. Someone was killed there a few months ago and it was drug related and there are many shootings there. Going to Flashdance is a crime waiting to happen. People are in the middle of drug dealers and people going there looking for drugs and using them. Sugar Daddy's is the same way.getting drunk, getting in a fight and lots of guns and shootings. Your friend was in a very dangerous club and unfortunately became a victim. Hopefully you and everyone else will make the police shut these killing places down.
<quoted text>
Good post Darla. All strip bars are bad but these two take the prize! Why would any woman in her right mind dance nude for perverts and creeps and risk disease and getting raped, is she worried about being followed home? does she have kids at home at risk?? I do remember that one cut up in a dumpster. also just last month another one of these skanks that lived in Lake Worth was arrested for child neglect, the three kids all under five had NO food, water, the apt was a dirty pigsty and no one was caring for them, she left to go score drugs, using the money for the kids on dope, she worked at "T"'s lounge, which is pretty much the same as the others, all lowclass filth, the name of the bar is not important but the fact she left her kids alone in that filth without food or water and the cops said everything she made hooking and stripping went to drugs and herself. Why would any man want anything to do with this kind of trash, and that means watching them strip, for money and paying for sex! They must really want AIDS or something!
Heidi

Boynton Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2013

Fran wrote:
You sleep with dogs, you get fleas. No one wants to see someone shot or killed but you can:t go to sleezy places and not be in danger.
<quoted text>
so true Fran! I cannot believe these brainless men do not realize that whatever disease all those other men these strippers "service in dark back rooms"THEY are gonna catch! I mean they have been with hundreds and hundreds of other dudes why would you even want to touch them??!!

The cops, Mayor and board of health need to do what was done twice in Boynton, raid them, arrest the pimps. pushers, strippers hookers and all the other criminals, lock them up, chase them out of town and then board it up or tear it down! Crime is down in BB, do the law officials and powers to be in LW and WPB do NOT want these places gone and crime down??, or do they want the disease drugs and deaths and shootings to continue! SHUT THEM DOWN!! then burn them!
Heidi

Boynton Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2013

Mal wrote:
Mal. Believe me no one is happy that a young man was shot and I will pray he is NOT paralyzed and he recovers, I have a brother near his age and I understand the hurt and pain you and the family must be going through. He was caught up, innocently in a very bad place with very bad people, he is SO young, at twenty he did not know how horrible vile and dangerous these places are, now everyone know! Probably one of the prostitutes who work there did not think she got paid enough and told her pimp too hurt your friend, or they tried to rob him as he left, stripppers set up customers ALL the time, they promise to meet you for sex and instead you get the dancers pimp/boyfriend with a gun or knife to your throat, that or something very similar is what probably happened and according to my cop friend that is what probably did happen, bad bad dirty dangerous people work and go there, your friend did not know. I hope he is alright. No man should ever mess with a stripper or hooker it could cause you your health, all your money and your life, So not worth it, they should get decent jobs and get out of that sordid slimeshitt life, but the drugs will never let them go, or pimps!
king hypoluxo

Boynton Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2013

Judged:

--good discussion going on--enjoying it--agreeing that until the law boys
start playing hardball with these owners and managers of these bars
more people dead or hurt or end up with aids--and the dancers are
not hot but i guess if you are good looking you dont have to do--
this degrading job--hope that kid is ok--hope the pimps-- dancers and
dealers and gunners are happy a kid might be in wheelchair--real sick-
lock these savages up-----
kimman

Petersburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2013

Judged:

Heidi sure knows a lot about the business. Post after Post. Maybe she is an ex-dancer!
Unless she just believes what other people tell her. Some of these places are fine establishments and don't have any of those problems.
Tara

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2013

Judged:

I don't know which club you go to but it obviously isn't the ones the discussion is about. The owners may not want what goes on there is happen but when your management and employees are part of the crime, what do you think is going to happen. Drug dealers are there because they are welcomed there-not to make a scene of course but to deal to the managers and employees and while there they can make money selling to customers. Management ALLOWS the drugs. People openly do drugs including employees. The owners should drug test their employees if they are really concerned about their club breaking the law. It all begins at home you know.
Just another opinion wrote:
<quoted text>

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••