Erie police seek answers in city's la...

Erie police seek answers in city's latest homicide

There are 21 comments on the Erie Times News story from Jul 11, 2014, titled Erie police seek answers in city's latest homicide. In it, Erie Times News reports that:

Erie police officers on patrol heard four to six gunshots in the area of East 10th and Parade streets at 12:55 a.m. Friday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Erie Times News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
herd dat

Erie, PA

#1 Jul 12, 2014
just chek his sell.you no it was some one in his family.a cuzzin,u no wat um sayin
Bubba

Folkston, GA

#2 Jul 12, 2014
Another dead chimp-YIPEE,no loss!
maggio

Erie, PA

#3 Jul 12, 2014
shame on you people -a mom lost a son,a family lost a brother --black white yellow or other ,a life is lost--pray for them ad family.As for police-a few cops -some city-some local yocals etc can mess things up for you . god bless
Bubba

United States

#4 Jul 13, 2014
The best chimp is adead chimp,one less trouble making bastard,god riddance should happen a whole lot more often.
Kiara

Chicago, IL

#5 Oct 31, 2014
Bubba wrote:
Another dead chimp-YIPEE,no loss!
That was my baby brother!!!! My only brother!! U racist prick how bout somebody get murdered in ur family and see what kinda comments bout ur family you see. Ain't nobdy perfect but nobody deserve to get chased down and shot like an animal.
husky girl

Waterford, PA

#6 Oct 31, 2014
Sorry to hear bout ur loss, but I agree with the others...probably for the best n he should a not been involved in thngs that would give a reason to have him murdered. I'd say u'd understand when you have kids....but u probably had a few real young n will never understand or be able to convey the message on how to be a better member of society
fred the emta driver

Pittsburgh, PA

#7 Oct 31, 2014
its all ruined. all of it. you people are ruining every thing.
Barack Obola

Sharon, PA

#8 Oct 31, 2014
Kiara wrote:
<quoted text>
That was my baby brother!!!! My only brother!! U racist prick how bout somebody get murdered in ur family and see what kinda comments bout ur family you see. Ain't nobdy perfect but nobody deserve to get chased down and shot like an animal.
May I suggest you close that filthy hole between your legs. You pop trash out of it and the working person is tired of paying for it
Kiara

Chicago, IL

#9 Nov 1, 2014
husky girl wrote:
Sorry to hear bout ur loss, but I agree with the others...probably for the best n he should a not been involved in thngs that would give a reason to have him murdered. I'd say u'd understand when you have kids....but u probably had a few real young n will never understand or be able to convey the message on how to be a better member of society
i understand that some ppl deserve what they get but NOBODY deserves to be chased down and shot like an animal. N I don't appreciate the rascist comments being made and he went through what my family is goin through and seen comments like this he would've said something too.
Site Investigations

Babylon, NY

#10 Nov 1, 2014
Kiara wrote:
<quoted text>
That was my baby brother!!!! My only brother!! U racist prick how bout somebody get murdered in ur family and see what kinda comments bout ur family you see. Ain't nobdy perfect but nobody deserve to get chased down and shot like an animal.
Ignore the haters. They have no life so they say outlandish things on topix. They do this for social interaction. It is wrong that someone shot your baby brother. It's sad when a youth gets chased down and capped.
Site Investigations

Babylon, NY

#11 Nov 1, 2014
Kiara wrote:
<quoted text> i understand that some ppl deserve what they get but NOBODY deserves to be chased down and shot like an animal. N I don't appreciate the rascist comments being made and he went through what my family is goin through and seen comments like this he would've said something too.
The people sound racist but they are likely not ... they just hoping someone responds to one of their despicable posts. They are haters communicating like racists. It's good to hear that your baby brother was a stand up guy and would say something if he saw a racist quote on topix. It's too bad he was killed ... he could have put a lot of these topix haters in line if he was alive.

I stand with Kiara.
Doug

Erie, PA

#12 Nov 1, 2014
The posters who make these terrible comments only hate is for them selves... I once was just like them. I woul get a buzz out of saying hate full things. I guess it made me feel important. I look back and think how bad I was. I want to tell that old post what a jerk I was to say such awful things.
Stu Pedaso

Sharon, PA

#13 Nov 1, 2014
Site Investigations wrote:
<quoted text>The people sound racist but they are likely not ... they just hoping someone responds to one of their despicable posts. They are haters communicating like racists. It's good to hear that your baby brother was a stand up guy and would say something if he saw a racist quote on topix. It's too bad he was killed ... he could have put a lot of these topix haters in line if he was alive.
I stand with Kiara.
Like the one guy said, you stand with hypocrisy. If you black broads would shut those legs and quit breeding maybe much of the hate that your murdering sons do would cease.
aunt kacki

Pittsburgh, PA

#14 Nov 1, 2014
Doug your working the steps. that's great. You should embrace African Americans. Find a young black boy and make amends. IT's the right thing to do. Tell him what you said and say you are sorry. It will be and get better
Streetrunner

Babylon, NY

#15 Nov 1, 2014
aunt kacki wrote:
Doug your working the steps. that's great. You should embrace African Americans. Find a young black boy and make amends. IT's the right thing to do. Tell him what you said and say you are sorry. It will be and get better
Sweetie ... not to rain on your parade ... but ... Doug is black. It may come as surprise to you ... but ... many black people are racist.
Sur 13 Beat

Babylon, NY

#16 Nov 1, 2014
Stu Pedaso wrote:
<quoted text>Like the one guy said, you stand with hypocrisy. If you black broads would shut those legs and quit breeding maybe much of the hate that your murdering sons do would cease.
Sex is know to relax and calm people. It makes people loved and wanted. I think what you are trying to communicate is that you love all people regardless of race, gender, nationality, age, sexual orientation ... you just all these nice people to practice celibacy or use birth control.
Stu Pedaso

Sharon, PA

#17 Nov 1, 2014
Sur 13 Beat wrote:
<quoted text>Sex is know to relax and calm people. It makes people loved and wanted. I think what you are trying to communicate is that you love all people regardless of race, gender, nationality, age, sexual orientation ... you just all these nice people to practice celibacy or use birth control.
Sex in your case is getting your rocks off on some Bim's bubble bootie and letting society pay for the punk from birth till he dies in prison.
Site Investigations

Babylon, NY

#18 Nov 2, 2014
Stu Pedaso wrote:
<quoted text>
Sex in your case is getting your rocks off on some Bim's bubble bootie and letting society pay for the punk from birth till he dies in prison.
Sounds like your pretty experienced in this area. Looks like I struck a nerve. It's slime like you who milks the welfare system. Then points at other people and describes themself.
Stu Pedaso

Sharon, PA

#19 Nov 2, 2014
Site Investigations wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like your pretty experienced in this area. Looks like I struck a nerve. It's slime like you who milks the welfare system. Then points at other people and describes themself.
Really Spanky were you born dumb or is it your lifes work? I produce the milk so deadbeats such as you get to suck the government teat.
Site Investigations

Babylon, NY

#20 Nov 2, 2014
Stu Pedaso wrote:
<quoted text>
Really Spanky were you born dumb or is it your lifes work? I produce the milk so deadbeats such as you get to suck the government teat.
Your slime. Working on a farm off the books while you collect food stamps does not qualify as working dimwit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 10 dead, 10 wounded in TX high school shooting;... 2 hr judy 19
News Shooting in West Side leaves one man dead, one ... 4 hr Capt Pepe 2
News Crazed Youtube videos of Oklahoma shooter who s... 7 hr factoidfinder 1
News Police deserve to be honored 7 hr lol 1
News Man who stuffed Lubbock woman's body into lugga... 9 hr judy 8
News Harvey Weinstein arrested by NYC authorities, c... 16 hr BPT 1
News 1 dead, 1 in ICU after Bridgeport shooting Fri Daniels Conscience 3