Bloomberg demands Obama make gun control 'number one' issue

Dec 16, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: New York Daily News

Mayor Michael Bloomberg appeared on NBC's "Meet the Press" Sunday morning demanding that President Obama make gun control his "number one agenda" in his second term.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of474
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Dec 07

Navasota, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Dec 16, 2012
 

Judged:

8

5

5

Someone send a memo to the mayor of New York he doesn't run the country....

Since: Oct 08

.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Dec 16, 2012
 

Judged:

5

5

3

Boomberg doesn't have to worry due to the two armed body guards he has tailing in big ass...typical liberal..do as I say not as I do

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Dec 16, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

2

Skuttlebutt wrote:
Boomberg doesn't have to worry due to the two armed body guards he has tailing in big ass...typical liberal..do as I say not as I do
Yes it's easy to dictate rules for others when you are protected and exempt from them.
senior citizen

Granite City, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Dec 16, 2012
 

Judged:

5

5

3

Since the Dems are so fired up about gun control NOW - why did they not take a stand when we had an Ambassador MURDERED or a Border Guard MURDERED - could it be because Lybia and Fast and Furious is not a subject they want to discuss with the people of America?
Village Mystery

Huntsville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Dec 16, 2012
 

Judged:

6

4

3

Is this the same guy who passed an assault sodas ban?

Unfortunately, Americans don't honor the 2nd Amd even while its' whole premise is right in our face.

Use it or lose it.
Your Ex

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Dec 16, 2012
 

Judged:

8

6

5

senior citizen wrote:
Since the Dems are so fired up about gun control NOW - why did they not take a stand when we had an Ambassador MURDERED or a Border Guard MURDERED - could it be because Lybia and Fast and Furious is not a subject they want to discuss with the people of America?
Why so angry?
You and Bloomie have so much in common.
Your both
Irrational
Misguided
Knee jerk
Reactionaries
Responsibility

Burlingame, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Dec 16, 2012
 

Judged:

9

8

7

senior citizen wrote:
Since the Dems are so fired up about gun control NOW -
Senioritis, dear, all amerikkkkkans should be "fired up" about 20 children being slaughtered by "one of us amerikkans" and question whether we are a first world country or a third world country.

Ponder it for awhile ....
pogue mahone

Oakdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Dec 16, 2012
 

Judged:

9

8

8

"All politcal power comes from the barrel of a gun. The coummunist party must command all the guns, that way no guns can ever be used to command the communist party." ~ Chairman Mao Tse Tung

95% of all 911 respondents are too late to stop the crime! So the average 911 caller, terrified for his/her life, has only a 1-in-20 chance of having the police arrive in time. But, why call the police in the first place? Because the police are armed!! When seconds count between living and dying the police are only minutes away.
senior citizen

Granite City, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Dec 16, 2012
 

Judged:

6

5

5

Your Ex wrote:
<quoted text>
Why so angry?
You and Bloomie have so much in common.
Your both
Irrational
Misguided
Knee jerk
Reactionaries
You have a double standard. I am sorry for the kids but I am also sorry for our Ambassador and the Americans that got murdered. THEY ALL HAVE MOTHERS AND FATHERS. The kids was killed by a kid that had a mental problem, but our Ambassador was murdered while the WH watched and lied and NOTHING HAS BEEN DONE.
oh yeah

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Dec 16, 2012
 

Judged:

4

3

3

Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
....... question whether we are a first world country or a third world country.
Ponder it for awhile ....
Mexico is a third world country where violence abounds despite a near total gun ban......

Consider it pondered!
senior citizen

Granite City, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Dec 16, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Senioritis, dear, all amerikkkkkans should be "fired up" about 20 children being slaughtered by "one of us amerikkans" and question whether we are a first world country or a third world country.
Ponder it for awhile ....
You also have a double standard. I am sorry for the kids but I am also sorry for our Ambassador and the Americans that got murdered, MONTHS AGO. THEY ALL HAVE MOTHERS AND FATHERS. The kids was killed by a kid that had a mental problem, but our Ambassador was murdered while the WH watched and lied and NOTHING HAS BEEN DONE.

BTY show more respect to America when you spell Americans.
REM223

Meriden, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Dec 16, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

The self proclaimed DICTATOR of New York has spoken and obama will jump. Like with salt, soda and sugar bloomie feels the need to protect us from ourselves. He wants only the cops and criminals to have all the weapons, leaving the public at large defensless when the bad guys come a knockin.

Bloomberg = Moronic, Facist, Socialist POS

“Obama Is Mentally Sick”

Since: Oct 11

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Dec 16, 2012
 

Judged:

8

7

7

I wish someone would swing a baseball bat into Bloomfags face.
Gary

Bellingham, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Dec 16, 2012
 

Judged:

4

3

3

Bluebonnets-Thistle wrote:
Someone send a memo to the mayor of New York he doesn't run the country....
Someone send a memo to Bloomberg
that we can't have too many guns.
The more the merrier.

The FBI estimates that there are over 200 million
privately owned firearms in America, more than
any other nation.

Where is all the security the NRA claims we get
with lots of firearms?
Having more would make us safer?

More and more guns. More and more violence.

Do the math.
oh yeah

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Dec 16, 2012
 

Judged:

4

3

3

Blues Dot Com wrote:
I wish someone would swing a baseball bat into Bloomfags face.
He'd still find a way to blame that on guns.......

Either that or sue the state of Kentucky
Gary

Bellingham, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Dec 16, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

REM223 wrote:
The self proclaimed DICTATOR of New York has spoken and obama will jump. Like with salt, soda and sugar bloomie feels the need to protect us from ourselves. He wants only the cops and criminals to have all the weapons, leaving the public at large defensless when the bad guys come a knockin.
Bloomberg = Moronic, Facist, Socialist POS
I think that Bloomberg would like to somehow
protect the lives of residents of NYC, most of whom
just go about their daily lives hoping to not
by gunned down by some madman exercising his 2nd
Amendments rights.
radiofreeamerica

Tarpon Springs, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Dec 16, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

This is ridiculous.I demand obama make Big Slurppys sold at 7-11s the number 1 issue in his second term.Big Slurppys kill far more people than guns.Isn*t that right Bloomberg?
oh yeah

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Dec 16, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Gary wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that Bloomberg would like to somehow
protect the lives of residents of NYC, most of whom
just go about their daily lives hoping to not
by gunned down by some madman exercising his 2nd
Amendments rights.
You didn't get the memo, the 2nd Amendment doesn't exist in NYC.

And if it did, I don't recall "gunning down" anyone being mentioned in it........
Osama Obama

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Dec 16, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

The same day this happened their were people in an apartment soaked with a flammable liquid and set on fire,and I think that was in NY. So should matches,lighters,lighter fluid,gasoline,etc.be banned also?What about all of the innocent lives snuffed out by abortions?
Osama Obama

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Dec 16, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Hey lets ban alchohol and vehicles also!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of474
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

17 Users are viewing the Violent Crime Forum right now

Search the Violent Crime Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
San Pedro drive-by shooting appears to be gang-... (May '09) 1 hr clean are streets 199
Mario Morgan Charged With Murder, Flown Back To TN (Dec '07) 2 hr carlos perez 13
State police identify Carlsbad Police officers ... 7 hr Imnotsure 39
2 dead, 21 wounded in weekend shootings 9 hr That was 1 Friday night 2
3 dead, 22 wounded in weekend shootings across ... 9 hr reality is a crutch 1
Erie police seek answers in city's latest homicide 16 hr Bubba 4
Arrest made in Saturday night murder (Oct '07) 18 hr Missing cuz 43
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••