Local Man Sentenced to Life in Prison

May 8, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Hollister Free Lance

“Unfortunately it's complex, but basically (Joseph) worked his way into (Boos') cell and crushed his head”

A Hollister man suspected of having gang ties has been sentenced to life in prison for the murder of two men in Santa Clara County. via Hollister Free Lance

Comments
1 - 20 of 774 Comments Last updated Jan 18, 2013
First Prev
of 39
Next Last
unknown

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2007

joshua joseph killed david owens because joshua was sleeping with his older step mom NANCY POLIZZI who had also slept with david. joshua got mad because his yucky step mommy was sleeping with his friends so he killed his friend. functional family, i tell ya.
SFO123

Novato, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2007

Joshua was a very sick person that lacked any support from his own mother. Talk about functional. Ha!
unknown wrote:
joshua joseph killed david owens because joshua was sleeping with his older step mom NANCY POLIZZI who had also slept with david. joshua got mad because his yucky step mommy was sleeping with his friends so he killed his friend. functional family, i tell ya.

“Dare to be different.”

Since: Jun 07

Kingston Upon Hull, England.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2007

Judged:

unknown wrote:
Not an acceptable reason to commit a homicide, in my view.
Someone involved

Fremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2007

Judged:

unknown wrote:
Who wants revenge on the "yucky step mommy"?
Get the facts straight: DAVID OWENS and JOSHUA JOSEPH were/are filthy gang bangers which don't
really matter in the real world. Ya, it sucks that death occured, but when you join a GANG you are asking to be killed. SEX did not kill this GANG member the GANG did...
SFO123

Novato, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2007

Judged:

This guy had many problems well before his step mom came into the picture. He was involved in gangs years ago. This was all one sad tale of gang violence.

"Joseph's cell mate, San Jose resident Joseph David Boos, was found beaten and unconscious in the jail's maximum-security wing Saturday afternoon. An hour later, he was pronounced dead at Valley Medical Center. Joseph was arrested in Hollister on unrelated felony drug charges Aug. 12, 2004. The arrest came four days after Joseph allegedly shot a San Jose man on Aug. 8. During his brief stay at the San Benito County Jail, Joseph was classified as a Norte'o gang member, according to San Benito County Jail."
dont worry

Sparks, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2007

you no this is my family ur talkin about
Davids uncle

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2008

Judged:

Someone involved wrote:
<quoted text>
Who wants revenge on the "yucky step mommy"?
Get the facts straight: DAVID OWENS and JOSHUA JOSEPH were/are filthy gang bangers which don't
really matter in the real world. Ya, it sucks that death occured, but when you join a GANG you are asking to be killed. SEX did not kill this GANG member the GANG did...
Listen you piece of shit,David was my nephew and he had cleaned up his life,was working and engaged to the mother of his unborn child.Everyone that met him was drawn to his sparkling personality.He was on the right track and determined to succeed in life.His murder had nothing to do with gangs.He was murdered because
this punk joshua joseph was jealous that David had slept with his slut step mom whom he was also sleeping with.This skank,Linda Pillisi,told the coward joshua about it and drove him to buy the gun.The other weasel with joseph was finally convicted today(4 yrs later).Both joseph and his accomplice ratted on each other and helped the DA
convict them.So you get YOUR story staight asshole,and if there is any justice the DA will go after nancy pillisi next.She is the incestous
whore who made this happen.
Davids uncle

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2008

Judged:

Listen you piece of shit,David was my nephew and he had cleaned up his life,was working and engaged to the mother of his unborn child.Everyone that met him was drawn to his sparkling personality.He was on the right track and determined to succeed in life.His murder had nothing to do with gangs.He was murdered because
this punk joshua joseph was jealous that David had slept with his slut step mom whom he was also sleeping with.This skank,Linda Pillisi,told the coward joshua about it and drove him to buy the gun.The other weasel with joseph was finally convicted today(4 yrs later).Both joseph and his accomplice ratted on each other and helped the DA
convict them.So you get YOUR story staight asshole,and if there is any justice the DA will go after nancy pillisi next.She is the incestous
whore who made this happen
Seek the Truth

Turlock, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2008

Judged:

The Free Lance sucks! I don't think you should believe what you read there.
In my opinion that they are facist pigs!
gina luv

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2008

Judged:

yes she should be an accesory she was playing these guys were was the joshuas dad ?? the guy she was suppose 2 be screwing!!
gina luv

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2008

Judged:

THE NASTY STEP MOM SHOULD BE CHARGED AS AN ACCESORY.WERE WAS JOSHUAS DAD THE MAN SHE WAS SUPPOSE TO BE HAVING SEX WITH??SHE WAS PLAYING THESE GUYS!!
Others were hurt

Rockville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2008

Judged:

A man who did nothing wrong was working hard to support his family. He didn't know his wife was having sex with his biological son. Joshua's mother never told the bio dad that he had a son until Joshua was an adult and he was already out of control. This has devastrated and humilated this man and his family. The sad news is that the "so called stepmom, Nancy" did all this damage and continues to live a good life as her husband suffers from the embarrassment and humiliation of what she did. If Nancy was unhappy with her marriage, she should have gotten out. Why destroy your family for sex with your husband bio dad and his low life friend? Totally disgusting!
concerned citizen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2008

Judged:

Nancy Polizzi, who lives on Mary Way in Hollister with her husband Mark and 2 sons, Christopher and Michael, should be put to death for her crime of MURDER. She had sex with David Owens and then had a long sexual affair with her stepson Josuah Joseph and told Josuah that David disrespected her by sleeping with her once and dumping her. Joshua agreed that David would die and in return Nancy bought him clothes, a car and a motorcycle. She then drove to Fresno and picked up another felon to help. She proceeded to go with both boys to a seedy neighborhood in Fresno and give them $150 to purchase a gun. Nancy, by her own testimony, also supplied latex gloves. Nancy Polizzi's husband Mark unwittingly did a yahoo map to David's house. Nancy gave it to Joshua. Nancy Polizzi had ample opportunity in the weeks preceeding the murder to alert the police, family of the victim, or the victim himself. But, since she wanted David Owens dead, she encouraged Joshua Joseph, recently released from Pelican Bay and Frankie Vega, just released from C.Y.A. to kill David Owens. Since testimony of Frankie Vega indicated that David broke some sort of Norte code by having sex with Nancy Polizzi,his stepmother, both boys were happy to assist her and kill David Owens. In the early morning after the killing she gave Joshua $1,000 for completion of the killing. She said it was to help him start a drug selling business. ALL OF THIS IS FACT AND CAN BE READ IN THE COURT TRANSCRIPTS FROM FRANKIE VEGA'S MURDER TRIAL 4/4/08!!!Can you believe That NANCY POLIZZI still works at the high school in Hollister? And even more unbelievable, her husband is still with her and CPS has not taken away her children! The D.A. should definitely bring her up on charges of MURDER ONE if he has not already done so! Both Joshua Jnoseph and Frankie Vega are serving life sentences with no possibility of parole, while Nancy Polizzi remained unscathed. Citizens of Hollister - do you want her in your neighborhood?
concerned citizen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2008

Judged:

Seek the Truth wrote:
The Free Lance sucks! I don't think you should believe what you read there.
In my opinion that they are facist pigs!
You obviously do not know Nancy or the facts in the case. She is an adultress and a murderer.
concerned citizen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2008

Judged:

You obviously do not know Nancy POLIZZI or the facts in the case, she is an adulterous and a murderer.

“time to get rid of murderers”

Since: Dec 07

roswell

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2008

Judged:

dont worry wrote:
you no this is my family ur talkin about
i dont think i would be proud to mention that one there!

roswell

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2008

Judged:

it is sad to see how people sit in here and say ohh he was a good kid....yayaya
and thats why he was in jail, right.
im sorry but the guy deserves what he got i just say instead of life he should have gotten death row along with all theyr gang banger friends!

roswell

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2008

Judged:

Lord-Voldemort wrote:
<quoted text>Not an acceptable reason to commit a homicide, in my view.
i dont think there is ever an acceptable reason
Disgusted in San Jose

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2008

Judged:

Nancy Polizzi is a disgusting vile excuse of a human being. She was a woman scorned because David Owens had one sexual encounter with her and then wanted nothing to do with her and wanted to move on with his life. She knew what she was doing when she told Joshua that she had slept with David once and that she felt burned because he wouldn't return her calls. She has destroyed so many lives. I am waiting for the San Jose Police Department to bring charges against her for her part in this murder because she was fully aware what she was doing and Joshua himself told her "David is dead." She accompanied them to buy the gun. What her husband is doing with her still is beyond me. She is a dispicable person. Having sex with her husband's son...so sick.
sadness

Morgan Hill, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2008

Judged:

I bet they f*cking DA granted that fu*cking whore immunity , for her testimony , Somehow she must and will be held responsible for what she's done .
The husband practically co signing her shit by staying with her , what a spineless idiot , maybe he'll get a clue when she chooses which son to sleep with next .
As far as her working at San Benito High School Hollister , that is a shame a whole new murder plot could be brewing right now between a couple of students she slept with , I'm sure she's serving up more the hot lunches , fu#king petifile . Sick twisted , MURDERER .
She too killed David !

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 39
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••