Police investigating double homicide in Parke County

Aug 8, 2009 Full story: Tribune-Star 14

Authorities are investigating the shooting deaths of two people at the Lee Alan Bryant facility in Rockville.

Full Story
kjammer

United States

#1 Aug 8, 2009
terrible to hear such things happen so close to home.
Evansville, IN

#2 Aug 11, 2009
Who were the two victims? Why is the no concern for the locals safety?
IgnoranceAmazesM E

United States

#3 Aug 12, 2009
Why would there need to be a concern for the locals safety??? It was a dispute at work, a man took another mans life and then shot himself. Plain and simple...cut and dry. What the hell are they going to protect the local people from? An angry, gun toting spirit?
Bill

Oklahoma City, OK

#4 Aug 14, 2009
I use to work at the facility... the conditions were terrible then and they are even worse now. i know the men that were killed and i know the man who found them... if he hadn't been on his lunch break he could have ended up dead also...
A Mommy

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Oct 14, 2009
Bill wrote:
I use to work at the facility... the conditions were terrible then and they are even worse now. i know the men that were killed and i know the man who found them... if he hadn't been on his lunch break he could have ended up dead also...
YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED SO YOU DO NOT KNOW THAT HE COULD HAVE ENDED UP DEAD ALSO! DON'T SAY THINGS THAT ARE N0T FACTS!!!
yaya

Indianapolis, IN

#6 Oct 22, 2009
He would have and I know that for a fact.
A Mommy

United States

#7 Oct 24, 2009
You dont know anything for a fact so shut up! WE DON'T CARE TO HEAR YOUR STUPID ACCUSATIONS! THE ONLY WAY YOU WOULD HAVE KNOWN THAT FOR A FACT IS IF YOU WERE THERE OR IF YOU WERE THE SHOOTER!!!
yaya

Indianapolis, IN

#8 Nov 4, 2009
Lets just say again, I KNOW FOR A FACT.
A Mommy

Saint Louis, MO

#9 Nov 5, 2009
yaya wrote:
Lets just say again, I KNOW FOR A FACT.
You do not know anything for a fact so just leave it be! Ry was a close family member and WE DO NOT NEED people like you stirring things up. If you do know that for a FACT then were you somehow involved? If so maybe you need to go to the police! If not, then you need to shut up so not only our family but the other family can somehow come to terms with things and somehow get on with our lives!!
TLC

Rock Falls, IL

#10 Feb 6, 2010
Bill wrote:
your stuipd
J Doe

Hoffman Estates, IL

#11 May 27, 2010
It's because people are wronged repeatedly and taken advantage of. And because unless you know someone in "the system" you can't get any justice in this world. People with power use their power to help friends rather than finding the truth!! And that drives people mad enough to do some very bad things!It's a huge problem everywhere and Parke County is no different. When the people of Parke County start caring about the truth and getting justice and punishing those that need punished rather than punishing the innocent, maybe then your corrupt county can become safer for you. Until then, you get what you get and these things WILL happen!
Seriously

Indianapolis, IN

#12 Jun 3, 2010
You get what you get huh? This had nothing to do with "the system", also power to find out the truth? You have NO idea what your even talking about on this one.
want it

Grand Rapids, MI

#13 Oct 13, 2011
the nut case who killed the one, said. i will kill everyone of you fuc--s maintenace people,to people. he was reported to the management and was on drugs, stayed up alot..... so face it you know he was nuts so quit living the lie. i am sorry for his family but the only reason the other employee is alive is because he went to get something to eat. the guy was in boiler room looking for him when he shot himself, the other guy was shot across the street in the maintenace room.
TLC

Bloomington, IN

#14 Jan 27, 2013
want it wrote:
the nut case who killed the one, said. i will kill everyone of you fuc--s maintenace people,to people. he was reported to the management and was on drugs, stayed up alot..... so face it you know he was nuts so quit living the lie. i am sorry for his family but the only reason the other employee is alive is because he went to get something to eat. the guy was in boiler room looking for him when he shot himself, the other guy was shot across the street in the maintenace room.

I know this was a year ago but wh. at I have to say is for one your pathetic for getting your jollys off running your mouth about a dead man, get a life ! Two I don't care .who you are or what you THINK you know RYAN was screwed over by lab and its manegment multiple times . He was also a wonderful loving caring person and your right the other man might of been killed if he was there but by the person who killed Ryan and Kenny . This was never investagated so like other people said if u do no these things for a fact then you were involved so take your accusations else where

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Violent Crime Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michael Brown's legacy continues to evolve 11 min everydayjoe 1
Ferguson shooting: Myths vs. facts 5 hr Yes lts Me 7
Ferguson protests dwindle as businesses regroup 7 hr ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 1
Inmate pleads guilty to 1999 murder of prison g... (Jan '10) 12 hr john williams 2
Comfortably Numb: The Navy Yard shooting rampag... (Sep '13) 16 hr Law 4
Dexter Johnson faces possible execution (Jun '07) 17 hr muff 642
Man Charged with Capital Murder in Central Texa... Thu Donny Brook 1

Violent Crime People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE